Any recent news on a NEW 84 coming out?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Billy Boy
Levergunner 1.0

Any recent news on a NEW 84 coming out?

Post by Billy Boy »

Howdy fellas!
Has anybody herad anything new about Winchester coming out with a new 94?
I had heard some scuttlebutt a while back and been awy due to duck season and all.
Anybody?
BB

:wink:
You can get alot further with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone!
Al Capone
Griff
Posting leader...

Re: Any recent news on a NEW 84 coming out?

Post by Griff »

(You might correct the title) :oops:

I've been watching the Winchester site for an announcement, but haven't seen anything yet. I was really hoping they re-introduce their top eject and finally produce that TD version they announced for 2006!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Griff wrote:(You might correct the title) :oops:

I've been watching the Winchester site for an announcement, but haven't seen anything yet. I was really hoping they re-introduce their top eject and finally produce that TD version they announced for 2006!
Griff, you been hitting the Hoppe's too hard. I seriously doubt we'll ever see a new 94 AE. A top eject is pure fantasy.

Who ever goes to the Shot Show should be able to tell us. I suspect Brownchester will announce it there if they are gonna do it.

JMHO

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

i remember seeing that 18" fm straight grip takedown in .450 marlin in winchesters catalog. was getting to sell my blood at the blood bank to get one. it's a same winchester went out of buisness before i could get my hands on one,this one might have been the holy grail! :( :( :(
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

tman wrote:i remember seeing that 18" fm straight grip takedown in .450 marlin in winchesters catalog. was getting to sell my blood at the blood bank to get one. it's a same winchester went out of buisness before i could get my hands on one,this one might have been the holy grail! :( :( :(
I had been saying for years that Winchester hadn't made anything I was interested for years when all of sudden they come up with some really nice looking take down rifles.
That got my old heart going pitty pat and then they went bust.

What a shame.

I suspect if we do see any new Winchester 94s they will be stamped "Norinco, Made in China".

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***