Cool Gun Alert - Central Texas

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Cool Gun Alert - Central Texas

Post by RSY »

"The Gun Store" in Cedar Park has an Oliver Winchester Commemorative M94 (.38-55) on consignment. Looks pristine to me.

Scott
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Re: Cool Gun Alert - Central Texas

Post by bsaride »

Details?
KI6WZU
NRA member
"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'present' or 'not guilty.'"
--President Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

“Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner”
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

Here's their number: (512) 335-5534. They may, or may not, be open tomorrow. But, I bet they will be on Saturday.
TX50Cal
Levergunner 2.0

Post by TX50Cal »

Heck, I've got one for sale in the classifieds I can't give away. It's a shooter not a collector though. The butt stock has been cut straight and a pad added and sling swivels added by the previous owner. Otherwise is is in excellent condition. Cabelas offered me $575 for it so I know it is worth the $600 I'm asking. Maybe it will sell when the tax refunds start rolling in. :)
Dave in TX
MA1 USN (Retired)
Freedom is never really free, payments come due in every generation.