The World's First Levergun Dog

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

The World's First Levergun Dog

Post by Sixgun »

Dudes & fellow Shootists,
I want to to meet Eddie. We have 14 Yorkshire Terriers and he is the first to want to follow in my footsteps. He is a crackshot with his new levergun and keeps the other 13 dogs on the up and up. He wants to go out tonight looking for cats.-----------Sixgun

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

That looks like a guard dog to me!!! :D
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

:D :D :D
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Nice. :D 8)
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Thanks for that post

Post by rjohns94 »

Now my Beagle wants a shotgun for bunnies and the Dane wants something for longrange groundhogs so he does not have to run to get them anymore!!!
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

LeverDog Supremo...may his reign be long & filled with good deeds. Rule well Dog King! 8)

LeverBob
homefront
Levergunner 3.0

Post by homefront »

Love the dog!!

Love the tagline!!!
DDude
Levergunner 1.0

Post by DDude »

:lol:

My mini-dachshund wants his own levergun now to guard my Freightliner. Where'd you pick up the "gun"?

14 Yorkies? :shock: Wow, just wow.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

DDude wrote::lol:

My mini-dachshund wants his own levergun now to guard my Freightliner. Where'd you pick up the "gun"?

14 Yorkies?
DDude, yes, every dog needs a good gun. Your mini-dachshund would enjoy the diversion. He probably gets tired of helping you shift the 18 speed trans that transfers power from that 550 CAT. While he is watching TV from the upper bunk, he can heat up his doggie-treats in the microwave and handload ammo all at the same time! :D

I load trucks for a living and I am amazed at some of the tractors that come into our warehouse. A person could litteraly live in one of those long wheelbase ones with the showers in them.------Sixgun

The little levergun was given to me by my buddy Tom, the owner of Targetmaster. I have no idea where he got it, but it is neat. Works too!
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

3D

Post by MikeS. »

3D = Dead EyeD Dog, what a treat to have around I'm sure.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.
DDude
Levergunner 1.0

Post by DDude »

Sixgun wrote:
DDude wrote::lol:

14 Yorkies?
DDude, yes, every dog needs a good gun. Your mini-dachshund would enjoy the diversion. He probably gets tired of helping you shift the 18 speed trans that transfers power from that 550 CAT. While he is watching TV from the upper bunk, he can heat up his doggie-treats in the microwave and handload ammo all at the same time! :D

I load trucks for a living and I am amazed at some of the tractors that come into our warehouse. A person could litteraly live in one of those long wheelbase ones with the showers in them.------Sixgun
My truck is equiped with a 10 speed AutoShift. Saves on tranny wear and tear as well as wear and tear on my body. Gives me more room between the seats when I head to the bedroom as well, don't have to work my way around an intrusive gear shift lever. The CatC15 puts out only 435 ponies, but pulls like a drafthorse with tons of grunt. Only got the one bunk in this ol' midroof ride. Kinda wish I had the second bunk for storage, but then again it's not really needed since I tend to travel light. I've left the micro and fridge in the garage back home. Let's say that weight gain is not an issue for me.

Before I married my current wife three years ago I'd routinely stay out 6-8 weeks at a time. Now I can't get home often enough.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Sixgun,

You have 14 Yorkies under one roof?

Wowsers, are you keeping notes for the book? You must be working on a book deal.

There must be a story here, eh?

Regards,
Grizz
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

Thanks a lot Sixgun!

Now my dog's pestering me to buy him a new rifle!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bogie
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Grizz wrote:Sixgun,

You have 14 Yorkies under one roof?

Wowsers, are you keeping notes for the book? You must be working on a book deal.

There must be a story here, eh?

Regards,
Grizz

Grizz, yea, looooooonnnnggggg story. We used to breed them (not very long) and out of every litter, my wife would keep one. (oh no! we are not selling that one!!!) Anyway, by the about the fourth litter, she decided to keep them all. After all, she said, "look at all those stupid guns you have!!". Well, to make a long story short, We had 'em all fixed. Cost me about as much as a nice 1886. (that burn't me up!)

That was not the end of it all as I had to fence off about an acre for the little guys to run around. I got "doggie" doors in strategic areas of the house so they can come and go as they please.

The best thing about this all is I get virtually no unsolicited visiters anymore. Only my best two friends come over. Love it. -----Sixgun

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

That is a good story. I suppose there's worse lots in life than to be surrounded by Yorkies.

Like the man said, life is good..,

Grizz
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

Nice picture!

That little levergun is a singleshot capgun. You can find them for $1.00 at DOLLAR GENERAL.

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Just Great :lol: Thor turned on the computer this morning and now HE wants one, too :P
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Here's my Great Dane Lucy @ 3months w/ her model 12 :D

She wasn't happy about being woken up from her nap.

Now that she's almost 100 pound @ 9months she's bugging me for somethig with a little kick to it :twisted:
8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"