Best deal on 223 for a mini 14?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Best deal on 223 for a mini 14?

Post by pharmseller »

I put money down on a stainless mini 14, so now I'm looking for the best deal on a case of 223. Where should I look, and what bullet weight?

Thanks,
Pharmseller
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Best deal on 223 for a mini 14?

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Funny you should ask that. I took this pic yesterday at my buddy's gunshop. He buys each caliber by the PALLET. He has pallets of 9, 40, 45,223,38, 357, .22 and a few others. I really don't know if its a deal or not, but he sure sells a lot of it.--------------Sixgun

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Slick
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Best deal on 223 for a mini 14?

Post by Slick »

OUCH!... My local shop just dropped the price on black-box XM-193 (LC headstamp) from $8 down to $7 for a 20-round box. So I picked up 200 rounds for $70 + tax.
Politicians and diapers both require frequent changing for the EXACT same reason!