TO PACO NEED ACCURIZER TOOL PART

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
BUCKNIFE
Levergunner

TO PACO NEED ACCURIZER TOOL PART

Post by BUCKNIFE »

this is for Paco: a few years ago I bought one of your tools with three rods. one makes the cupped flat point, one the nasty nose, and the other made the cupped hollow point. you notice i said made a cupped hollow point. my plea is that i could ask you to make me another cupped hollow point tool. i have somehow lost the original one. beleive me i dont know how i did that. i love this tool. i use the cupped flat point most and it makes my 77/22 a tack driver. and beleive it or not the hollow point tool made tack drivers out of stingers. if you could do it the measurements of the nasty nose for a reference is 2.72 inches long and .218 inches in diameter. i certainly would like to have another but if it is not possible i certainly understand. if you can just let me know the cost and i will send you a money order. thanks and i hope you and yours are doing well. God bless. rick.
Last edited by BUCKNIFE on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICK
BUCKNIFE
Levergunner

Re: paco's accurizer tool

Post by BUCKNIFE »

PACO HELP PLEASE READ MY OTHER POST ON YOUR ACCURIZER SIGNED BUCKNIFE.
RICK
Paco
Site Owner

BUCKNIFE

Post by Paco »

HERE IS MY E-MAIL ADDRESS...
pk454@comcast.net

SEND ME A DETAILED MESSAGE THERE... PACO
PACO/OWNER