OT The Countrys Worst Nightmare (Not PC in any fashion)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

OT The Countrys Worst Nightmare (Not PC in any fashion)

Post by JReed »

Got this from my wife :shock:

Hello,

My name be Ebonies Li Herenandez, an AfricanHispanicAsiatic-American girl who just got an award For bein the best speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points for bein black, 5 points for not bringin drugs to class, 5 points for not bringin guns to class, and 5 points for not gettin Pregnut during the cemester.

It be hard to beat a score of 120%.. The white dude who sit nex to me is McGee from the Bronx . He got A 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same Skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.

Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberals for suporting Afermative action. You be showing da way to true equality.

I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Hillory take over da healtcare in dis cuntry.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

30 views and no replies. I guess it's too sad to say much about it.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

ImageImageImage
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Rusty wrote:30 views and no replies. I guess it's too sad to say much about it.

Rusty <><
That's just because I was hanging out at the old forum moments ago! :wink:
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

The sad thing is I run across people like this all the time :(
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Saloon slug wrote:The sad thing is I run across people like this all the time :(
Me too - mostly when dealing with folks in retail or fast food. Only thing worse than the lack of experience of youth is the downright ignorance that passes for education these days. Combine the two, and it is amazing that anyone born after 1990 (our kids excluded) can walk and chew gum!
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

The really SAD thing is that it is very true and going to get worse if possible.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Fast food joints nothing. I have met people like this in our Armed Forces :shock:

And your right it will only get worse :cry:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

We see it all day long on the ambulance.

People expecting Medicare to cover every little thing, and milking the system for all it's worth.

All races, all colors.

A nation of victims.
Ridgerunner
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ridgerunner »

Abraham Maslow's Heiarchy of Needs Pyramid has been turned upside down. Self-actualization must come before anything else. No one can be corrected about anything, because they might feel bad about themselves. Trust me, we are entering an age of ignorance that will shame the Dark Ages....and it is perpetuated by the benevolent yankee government.
Confederately yours,

Ridgerunner
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

You dont know how true this stuff is...
Right upstairs, in the building I work in, is the housing authority...
and most of the people who work there....are darn close to that..
There are a couple of people there.....I cant understand what the
hell they are saying half the time...
Your Tax dollars at work
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

The law of Unintended Consequences.

We are now at the point in our history where we are beginning to reap the harvest from the seeds sown as a result of the "Civil Rights Movement" and it's legislative knife in the heart of America, "Affirmative Action".

Don't get me wrong, all men and women of good character deserve to benefit from the blessings of equality in education, industry, and society.

The truth is that all men aren't equal, and all the law did was ensure that they would never have the opportunity to even attempt to be equal.

The problem and the sad truth is that society lowered the bar of achievement to pander to the lowest common denomiator instead of demanding that the benficiaries step up and learn to jump over like everyone else. Far less qualified people were forced up the ladder in every area of education, industry, and government based on race and gender quotas rather than merit and actual acheivement in their chosen fields.

40 years ago, the level of education of U.S. students in math and science was the envy of the planet, the undisputed leader in quality, depth, breadth and achievement. Today, that student body ranks near the bottom of all industrialized nations.

It took that long to grow this crop, and I reckon it would take just as long to plow it under and grow something else, for better or worse.

The only certainty is that it will get worse before it gets better.

:(
danthegunman
Levergunner 1.0

Post by danthegunman »

Saloon slug wrote:Fast food joints nothing. I have met people like this in our Armed Forces :shock:

++11

Amen to that brother!
That which does not kill us makes us stronger!

Dan Printz/Gunsmithing
The Firing Pin
Call Before You Shoot!

http://www.danthegunman.com
dan@danthegunman.com
Semper Fi
John14:6 <((><
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

And the sad part is that it's so true. If we don't get ourselves on track we're going to reap a big whirlwind of stuff. When we don't take the best person for the job over someone who just makes it because of color or ethnicity we're slowing selling ourselves down the drain.
Old Law Dawg
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

Saloon Slug,

I too have run into these people in the military. I still do everyday. I have even noticed in the last ten years that it’s getting worst. They way people talk around here, you would think I work in the projects. I just sat through a SARC briefing this morning where the lady told me that most black women do not report sexual assault because they think the justice system is unfair to black men. I shook my head in a crowded room and said "BS". I had a lot of people look at me, but I could care less. It isn't unfair. Perception is reallity in most cases. Stop breaking the law. If you do, you should get punished. That must be the unfair part.

Affirmative action has always been a joke.

Truth is its getting worst. Being PC is destroying America. Everybody wants something for free and they don't want to work for it. They are reaping the rewards of hard working people.

When the blood suckers have children, they just pollute the gene pool
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

One of my Gunnys (he is black from NO) calls them poor minded. I think it is an acurate desciption. Until the government stops playing to this idiotic notion of entitelment it isn't going to get better any time soon.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

I hate Stupidity, white, black, or any other biggoted color :x :x :x
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JReed wrote:Fast food joints nothing. I have met people like this in our Armed Forces :shock:

ImageImageImage

Okay, now you are really starting to scare me!!!
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Ysabel Kid Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JReed wrote:
Fast food joints nothing. I have met people like this in our Armed Forces

And your right it will only get worse

How do you think I feel I have to be around these people when they are carrying loaded weapons :shock:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

Amen to that
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Over here in Australia we get plenty of people of that class in the security industry.
During the exam thats required to get your license some of the instructors almost answer the questions for them. Like multiple choice questions and the instructor stands next to the dropkick and says " answer one doesnt make sense does it and answer two seems strange so what do you think of answer number three." and some of the dopes still get it wrong. It drives me nuts having to work with them and knowing they are entitled to get the same pay as me.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

JReed wrote:
Ysabel Kid Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JReed wrote:
Fast food joints nothing. I have met people like this in our Armed Forces

And your right it will only get worse

How do you think I feel I have to be around these people when they are carrying loaded weapons :shock:
That's why you are in my prayers each night!!! :shock:
Mitch1352
Levergunner

Post by Mitch1352 »

Maybe this will stir the pot just a bit more:

I had a parent-teacher conference with my youngest's teachers (8th grade) just a couple of months ago. I asked her English teacher why she did not grade for grammar...I always review papers that the kids get back and we go over what they did. Rebecca wrote a short history paper that had some technical/grammar errors in it. When I asked the PhD English teacher why the errors weren't marked wrong, she told me that she only grades for content, since "everybody has SpellCheck and GrammarCheck on their computer". Well, after I got my heart restarted, I asked if Rebecca was expected to pass Freshman English with a primary school philosophy like that. Two of her other teachers quickly said "No!", which earned them dirty looks from the English Teacher and the Asst. Principle who was sitting in.
Makes a wonderful argument for school choice and vouchers, eh?
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Mitch I know what ya mean. Furtunatly my kids go to a good public school and the teachers dont let stuff slide but I have met teachers at other schools that fit your example to a T.
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

Semper Fidelis
41bear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 41bear »

It seems we never learn. When I was in HS in the 50's my English teachers had us debate the outcome of the school system because of the Supreme Court ruling. This was in Daytona Beach Fla., before PC and Teacher unions, if you can believe that. Anyway the results of the debate was that as long as the standards were not lowered; that in the long run everyone would be brought up to the level that the country had at that time. Sad to say that didn't happen; the tough love that was needed to get all of us thru that time was lacking and now we all are worse off for it.
What is even worst our military is just as bad. Lowering standards because it generates results make us look good at trying to appear to be equal and all it does is get the very people we hope will succeed; killed. Case in point: the Navy wanted to be forward looking so it lowered the standards for pilots so that women could become Jet pilots. I have no problem with women being pilots just don't lower the training. The very first military woman to put on her wings (happened in the AF too) was killed within 3 months. Some things just can't be lowered because we are trying to be PC.
DEO VINDICE

"if only one man among all of the rest will not break ...then all of them, all those who so despise men that they believe all men can be broken and all men can be bought, all of them have failed and all of them are defeated, because one alone destroys them and one alone can give heart to all other men." - Robert Crichton
engravertom
Levergunner 2.0

Post by engravertom »

they are as sheep having no shepherd...

The prosperity and morality of the West were born of the Reformation and the recovery of the gospel, and the reverence for and submission to God's word that came with them.

The morality and work ethic of the 50's and earlier (and such as remains today) are the residue of the blessings from our nation's past pursuit of Godliness.

We really need to turn the clock back to the 1750's, theologically and socially speaking.

It sure wasn't perfect then, either.

There is no law, or force of arms, that can correct the corruption and decay of our society.

That requires mightier weapons, such as those the Apostle Paul spoke of, that can pull down strongholds of evil and wickedness. That can illuminate and overcome ignorance. That can set the true prisoners truly free.

The pen, the ballot, and the sword do have their place. The sword of the Spirit is what will do the most needed, the most vital work that could see this nation revived and redeemed.

If the salt lose its saltiness, what it is good for, except to be cast out, and trampled under the feet of men?

Still, Abraham prayed that Sodom would be spared if ten righteous could be found within it. I pray that way for our nation. I believe there are yet more than seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal in this land.

May the Lord of all the earth do that which is right.

Take care,

Tom
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

Well said tom, well said indeed.

Everyone(that has half a brain) knows that when two things become equal, somebody is gaining/losing something. More often than not, people that can't make it get bumped up with those that did.

I had to graduate from highschool with low-lifes that went to the "Alternative School". They went to "school" about 2 hours less a day and had much simpler lessons to tackle. Most were just to *&$%^ lazy to do their work or jump through the hoops that we had to, the hoops that almost kept me from walking at gradutation.

Yet there we were, all together getting the same diploma. :evil:
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
Mojo
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Mojo »

Mankind has been in decline since the Hunter-Gatherers reigned supreme. Think about it.
If you can see the big picture, you are not focusing on your front sight.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

My kids went to Catholic School, where that kind of nonsense is not allowed. You progress like the rest of your class or you are GONE. When parents pay $800/month for tuition, you can bet your bippy that the kids get an education. Parochial shool teachers also make a lot less money that the unionized mess at the public system, so there is something to said for dedication to the students.
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

I've come to believe that one of the ways that we can save our kids and take some of the Country back is to homeschool. Don't get me wrong, there's amazing teachers out there doing great things with kids in public schools, but the overall system perpetuates the lies of the radical left enough that by the time they get a BA or Masters these little lies have added up to big lies and a lack of ability to think critically. That is, if they even MAKE it as far as high school :( . Time to take it into our own hands, I believe.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
engravertom
Levergunner 2.0

Post by engravertom »

I've come to believe that one of the ways that we can save our kids and take some of the Country back is to homeschool. Don't get me wrong, there's amazing teachers out there doing great things with kids in public schools, but the overall system perpetuates the lies of the radical left enough that by the time they get a BA or Masters these little lies have added up to big lies and a lack of ability to think critically. That is, if they even MAKE it as far as high school Sad . Time to take it into our own hands, I believe.

+1. We home school the four of our five that are of school age. our fifth has Down syndrome. he will be home schooled also.

A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he leads justice to victory.
One of my favorite verses. Richard Sibbes wrote a book called "The Bruised Reed", around the mid 1600's. A great tonic for weary and fearful souls. Banner of Truth trust probably still sells it.

Take care,

Tom
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Thanks Tom! Yes, the verse hit me pretty hard too and I am thankful that the Lord is full of mercy and grace. He keeps me only because of it. :oops:

My 1st has Autism, and after having worked in the local Junior High as a paraprofessional and seeing how kids with special needs get treated, I probably wont let him go past 4th grade before I pull him. I would like to homeschool my others too by that time.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Our solution has been to homeschool our kids.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Mike D. wrote:My kids went to Catholic School, where that kind of nonsense is not allowed. You progress like the rest of your class or you are GONE. When parents pay $800/month for tuition, you can bet your bippy that the kids get an education. Parochial shool teachers also make a lot less money that the unionized mess at the public system, so there is something to said for dedication to the students.
I went to a Catholic school from 5th grade through 8th grade. This was back in the mid-70's. Most of the teachers were nuns, still in full habits. They were not professional teachers, but since they only spent about 10 seconds a day maintaining order, we got a full day of education each and every day. I can remember being whacked hard by rulers and yardsticks when I stepped out of line. You learned fast. When I went back into the public schools in 9th grade I practical slept through the entire year - I had already learned all of it the years before!

Of course, to a 9th grader, girls running around in tube tops and shorts were a heck of a lot more interesting than the Catholic school uniforms! Good thing I had the head start - I don't think I would have learned anything that year anyway!!! :wink:
sore shoulder
Advanced Levergunner

Post by sore shoulder »

Mich hunter wrote:Saloon Slug,

I just sat through a SARC briefing this morning where the lady told me that most black women do not report sexual assault because they think the justice system is unfair to black men. I shook my head in a crowded room and said "BS". I had a lot of people look at me, but I could care less.
I would not be surprised if you find yourself the subject of an EO complaint in the near future, though I sincerely hope not. I can't believe how much time is wasted on EO classes taching us how to be sensitive to others, mostly homosexuals.
Mich Hunter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Mich Hunter »

Even uncle sam now has to teach homosexual awareness. I sat through that briefing shaking my head.
oldsawfever
Levergunner

Post by oldsawfever »

Dat der be tha scery ist thang I ever hrid ub! :lol: :lol:

I'm with Ken D
In all seriousness, That's one reason why we Homeschool Our kids! :D

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner