Great Job By Elderly Woman

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Great Job By Elderly Woman

Post by jkbrea »

Last night our dep't responded to a call where a 93 year old woman shot at an intruder. She lives alone and awoke to a noise and grabbed her .38 special. She saw an intruder walking towards her and fearing for her safety tried to fire but needed to cock the hammer. She then cocked it and fired one shot. She beleived she hit him and that he may be down in her yard. Nothing located but a bike. Witneses saw a subject fleeing down the street on a bike with another subject running close behind. :D
Even with a response time of less than a minute, a lot can happen in that minute.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Great Job By Elderly Woman

Post by Blaine »

God Bless Her........ If more crooks thought they would get shot, maybe crime would drop.......
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Andrew
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Andrew »

BlaineG wrote:God Bless Her........ If more crooks thought they would get shot, maybe crime would drop.......
+1
ImageImage
Qui tacet consentit. (silence implies consent)
The Boring Blog
shawn_c992001
Levergunner 3.0

Post by shawn_c992001 »

Andrew wrote:
BlaineG wrote:God Bless Her........ If more crooks thought they would get shot, maybe crime would drop.......
+1
+2
SASS#43836
Ain't easy havin' pals.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

+3 :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Ya gotta love America.

How's the dumb punk going to look standing up in the pub with his mates saying, " I got run off by a 93 yr old granny" :lol:
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Well, maybe. But I think more crooks just NEED to get shot, then crime would definitely drop.
NRA Life Member
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

TedH wrote:
Well, maybe. But I think more crooks just NEED to get shot, then crime would definitely drop.
Definitely!
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Not exactly the same train of thought but running down the same track... I aways liked this quote:
PATTON wrote:Very few people have ever been killed with the bayonet or saber, but the fear of having their guts explored with cold steel in the hands of battle-maddened men has won many a fight.
:mrgreen:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 505stevec »

Wish she would have scored a hit. The cops need to print the bike and find these fools before they do it again. Next time the owner may not be armed. :(
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." - John F. Kennedy
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 66GTO »

This past week in my area a local resident was the victim of a daylight home invasion by two thugs, probably trying to feed their drug habit. As they tried to kick in the door, he grabbed his shotgun. When the door was kicked in he blasted the first one to enter the house. The guy behind him took off. The other guy made it to the front yard and was DRT. He was armed with a handgun. The guy who fled threw away his shirt and cap, which were found. Clue #1---they both were labeled "Kitchen Crew" with the logo of a local chain restaurant.

The local liberal news rag had to close the story with a remark that it was not known if the homeowner would be charged with the shooting :shock: ! If they reported the facts correctly (not always a valid conclusion) then all they had to do was research their own news archive to determine that Florida is a Castle Doctrine state. Idiots!

Ain't no way the homeowner could be charged and ain't no way that in this conservative bastion that any jury would convict if charges were brought. Their puny little liberal brains can't seem to conceive of the concept of self defense.

Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't carry a cop.
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

66GTO wrote: Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't carry a cop.
+1 :D

Go Granny!!! :D :D :D