Humor-Marrieage Counceling

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
505stevec
Levergunner 3.0

Humor-Marrieage Counceling

Post by 505stevec »

A HUSBAND AND WIFE CAME FOR COUNSELING AFTER 15 YEARS OF MARRIAGE.......

WHEN ASKED WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, THE WIFE WENT INTO A PASSIONATE, PAINFUL TIRADE LISTING EVERY PROBLEM THEY HAD EVER HAD......SHE WENT ON AND ON....... NEGLECT, LACK OF INTIMACY, EMPTINESS,LONELINESS,FEELING UNLOVED AND UNLOVABLE !

AN ENTIRE LAUNDRY LIST OF UNMET NEEDS SHE HAD ENDURED OVER THE COURSE OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

FINALLY, AFTER ALLOWING THIS TO CONTINUE FOR A LENGTH OF TIME, THE THERAPIST GOT UP, WALKED AROUND THE DESK, ASKED THE WIFE TO STAND.......

HE EMBRACED AND KISSED HER PASSIONATELY. THE WOMAN QUIETLY SAT DOWN AS THOUGH IN A DAZE.

THE THERAPIST TURNED TO THE HUSBAND AND SAID...... "THIS IS WHAT YOUR WIFE NEEDS AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK. CAN YOU DO THIS?"

THE HUSBAND THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT AND REPLIED......

"WELL, I CAN DROP HER OFF HERE ON MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS, BUT ON TUESDAYS, FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
.I GO SHOOTING". :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." - John F. Kennedy
Ysabel Kid

Re: Humor-Marrieage Counceling

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

This one hit far too close to home :D :D
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

My wife and I work together in marriage counseling. That's too close to too many cases to be very funny, although all humor does have its roots in reality - and that's why we laugh. Kind of like "thank God it wasn't ME falling down that hill"...

:o :) :D :lol:
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com