This deserved reposting... Robert Kennedy interview

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

This deserved reposting... Robert Kennedy interview

Post by AJMD429 »

This was posted elsewhere by Grizz but it's such an excellent interview summarizing so many recent (70 years) political issues, then I thought I would repost it on its own thread.

https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:2/K ... HC3&t=1005

You might even find that friends who are liberal Democrats would give it a listen since he is Democrat environmental attorney. (Liberals certainly have blinders on intentionally when it comes to keeping themselves in their comfortable little bubble of disinformation.). To that end, since liberals generally have attention spans of mere seconds, I set the link to the video where he starts getting into the meat of the matter. For those who are more interested in learning things, the interview is good to watch from the start.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Re: This deserved reposting... Robert Kennedy interview

Post by Tycer »

Hero.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: This deserved reposting... Robert Kennedy interview

Post by AJMD429 »

I shudder (...well, actually I grin sadistically...) to think of the cognitive dissonance it causes when a 'progressive' liberal Democrat encounters this interview, because they aren't ready to face the fact that THEIR party has become the fascist and violent party that engages in cronyism and corruption with big business, yet here they have a clearly liberal environmentalist, with the most thoroughly Democrat pedigree you could come up with, spelling it all out.

I have shared it with several liberals, and it will be interesting to see which ones admit to some degree of enlightenment, which ones brush it off without saying anything, and which ones will go to great gyrations to somehow discredit Kennedy as some sort of right-wing Trump supporter. :lol: It seems like most liberals live in a fairy tale one-dimensional political universe where everything is either left or right, and therefore good or bad, and the only thing that can be good is 'left' because they are so completely afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I used to think that was a silly term until I met so many people whose whole political compass revolves around assigning whatever topic is at hand to either be a Trump thing or an anti-Trump thing, and then they support it blindly if it is an anti-Trump thing and fight it irrationally if they perceive it as a trump Thing. They don't bother becoming informed about the topic, because that would involve actually venturing outside their information bubble, and often times they hate certain cultures and types of individuals so much, that they wouldn't associate with them to the degree needed to learn about a topic (think Alex Baldwin and 'guns' :roll: ). They also won't take the time to read history or learn from it, and about the only extent they will learn about another culture is if it can give them something to virtue-signal about or a culture they can feel superior to (like the 'generous plantation owner' mindset with which liberals condescendingly treat black people :roll: ). So as Dan Bongino observed, 'liberals' of today are classic illustrations of the Dunning-Kruger effect, and it is hard to engage in political discussion with them, because they're ignorance is so profound that if you say too much you will 'offend' them and then they either get violent or end the discussion by telling you are a racist homophobe that beats baby seals.

Sadly, 'liberal' used to mean 'tolerant' and 'inclusive', and implied thusly some degree of open-minded mess and education. That was back in the mid 20th Century when RFK's uncle was a typical Democrat. Things are way different now, for sure, and I ALMOST feel sorry for the 'Classical Liberals' who are now politically homeless....but if they weren't so closed-minded, they'd trade in their donkey lapel pins for elephant ones, if they insist on living in a one dimensional political fairyland, or better yet become a conservative.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "