Kelly McMillan RIP

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Kelly McMillan RIP

Post by CowboyTutt »

I saw his passing on another thread somewhere but this is new information. According to my source Kelley McMillan of McMillan stocks was a very healthy man (my friend called him a "health freak" even) who owned a gym. He received one of the COVID vaccines (it would have had to be either the Moderna or Pfizer one) and developed a blood clot and died. We lost a good one. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)
Scott Tschirhart
Senior Levergunner

Re: Kelly McMillan RIP

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Oh no!!!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:( RIP
Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

RIP Mr. McMillan.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
1894cfan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 1894cfan »

Didn't know the man, heard nothing but good things about the stocks, but he asked for it! We've all heard stories about the side effects of ALL the vaxxes! He likely did too, but took it anyway! :(
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

We were all told the vaccine was safe through the propaganda machine. I was also one of those people who got vaccinated with the Moderna shot at the earliest opportunity months ago. Looking back at it, not sure I made the right choice, but as I was hoping to travel internationally shortly, and I'm only 54 and in good health, it seemed to be the right choice. McMillan was in his 60's I think.

I won't be getting anymore shots myself. McMillan was a good man. I am following all the threads on using Ivermectin and other drugs. I will be taking Ivermectin as a prophylactic this summer to Ukraine.

Special call out to DocAJMD.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sorry to hear that Tutt......read a lot of good about the man.....those no good ba&$0#=* took another quality life from the ranks of patriots.

The other day I was at my docs for a 6 month check-eroo and he asked me if I had it yet....I laughed.....you know how I answered him?

First, we are buddies and he is a gun guy...I said "Doc, don't b.s.me and I'm not going to tell anyone your answer (by name) so you tell me, "knowing what you know, would YOU take that vaccine?"

He said, "I feel the same way as you as to the research, blah..blah...then one day my hand got tired from filling out death certificates".

Then he said, "well, I don't blame you, but how about a proven researched and tested pneumonia shot?" I said, OK, but don't play me and make sure I get a "pneumonia shot" and nothing else....next day I curled up in a ball with the chills.....

Life goes on
44 Winchester

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Hence my theory on vaccines... "let others be the guinea pigs".
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Sorry to hear. But connecting the vaccine to the cause of death without the autopsy results is fear mongering.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

jeepnik wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:25 am
Sorry to hear. But connecting the vaccine to the cause of death without the autopsy results is fear mongering.
And what would you call your post from last week? "Medical care only for those who get the vaccine?" What if I said "medical care only for those who are smart enough to avoid the vaccine." A bit offensive don't you think? Information is beginning to surface that the spike protein in the vaccines is a carcinogenic toxin. Don't be too quick to judge others, you may soon be in need of their compassion.

"quote=jeepnik Here's my suggestion. Don't require vaccinations. But open things back up to the way they were. Those that get have not been vaccinated and become ill are warehoused until they die. Those that were vaccinated and become sick get high quality medical care..."
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

RIP.

The propaganda trying to shove the vaccine down everyone's throat really means there is more to it than just preventing or minimizing COVID-19. They are priming the population for more rights being destroyed... :evil:
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Trailboss wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:57 am
jeepnik wrote:
And what would you call your post from last week? "Medical care only for those who get the vaccine?" What if I said "medical care only for those who are smart enough to avoid the vaccine." A bit offensive don't you think? Information is beginning to surface that the spike protein in the vaccines is a carcinogenic toxin. Don't be too quick to judge others, you may soon be in need of their compassion.

"quote=jeepnik Here's my suggestion. Don't require vaccinations. But open things back up to the way they were. Those that get have not been vaccinated and become ill are warehoused until they die. Those that were vaccinated and become sick get high quality medical care..."
I call what I post my opinion. Some may disagree which is fine, it's what we do here from time to time.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

My state of Oregon just had the last of the public universities give in to the edict to require proof of vaccination for any student wishing to return to class. So we are going to vaccinate a bunch of folks who have almost zero chance of being badly bothered by a disease. I tried to see what chance these kids have of adverse reaction to the shot. Best I could find doing a search of the "Adverse Reactions... " data base for Covid 19 vaccine/deaths/age group I got a report showing almost 4700 total deaths of which only 44 were from the 18 to 29 age group. But that 44 is definitely above "zero". I'd have to find how many of the age group has been vaccinated to get a percentage and I couldn't find such information. But obviously the chance of dying from the vaccine is somewhat greater than zero and should be something a person is allowed to consider before submitting to the "jab".
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

WA state t.v. propaganda readers are claiming that vaccinations can be waived based on religious and philosophical and something-else grounds. there is paperwork to be filed, according the the tele-prompter. perhaps the other thing would be medical. SO . . , can we get a t.v. medical doctor to prescribe "no vaccine for you Magoo"?

the whole "percentage of kills" meme is fascinating. 'only' .xxx123% have fatal reactions to the vaccine.

let's see. suppose the government requires everyone to board an airplane and fly away. naturally xx percent of airplane flights wind up as 100% fatalities, and .xx percent of the people order to fly will die, but so what? Hey, it's a tiny percentage of the victims of the government mandate to board airplanes and fly away; or the government mandate to accept a guinea pig shot in a mass GMO experiment, like it or not.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

jeepnik wrote:
Connecting the vaccine to the cause of death without autopsy results might be fear mongering.

Connecting the vaccine to dozens of deaths WITH autopsy results might not be.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Funny.....
If I was a woman and wanted a procedure with a 100% fatality rate, it's "my body, my choice".
Somehow, if i don't want a vaccine with a sketchy reputation, I'm a bad person.
Listen.......you can hear George Orwell laughing.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Getting a CoVid vaccine that has a 1/40,000 or so (per the CDC’s own data) chance of killing you within a week and an UNKNOWN chance of side effects including death later on, is REALLY CRAZY........UNLESS the alternative is riskier.

In February 2020, the risk of CoVid killing you was thought to be about one in twenty, or 2,000/40,000 initially, because the only people we even knew had it were the ones who staggered into the E.R. and collapsed. By late summer, testing showed how many people had CoVid and barely got ill, or had no symptoms, the true CoVid death rate was recalculated, and is probably about 4/40,000 overall.

Those are numbers I throw out more to illustrate a principle than for precision, of course; nobody has precise data, for a multitude of reasons, including the issue of ‘what actually caused the death’ in patients with other potentially lethal comorbidities.

So ‘overall’ we ARE perhaps better off getting the vaccine... 1/40,000 is less risk than 4/40,000....

....but......

Keep in mind the average age of a person dying from CoVid is higher than the average age of death in the U.S., for one thing.

The risk of vaccine-death seems unrelated to age; certainly lots of young people are among them, particularly females, although that could reflect that they are reported in the news more.

The risk of CoVid-death is VERY related to age, with people under 50 or so and in good health apparently more likely to die if they get a sinus infection than CoVid. Probably one in a million or not much more. However for a frail 80 year old the risk could be as high as 1,000/40,000 or even higher.

(I’m using the denominator of “40,000” just because that seems to be the ‘one in xxxx’ one for the vaccine, and it makes it easier to compare things with the same denominator.)

Now the other variable is - if that ‘frail 80 year old’ is taking vitamin D and zinc and quercetin and ivermectin, their risk is cut AT LEAST 90%, so may be more like 100/40,000, and if they actually get TREATED, instead of just sent back home and told to monitor their oxygen until it drops and then come back in and get intubated :roll: :evil: then their risk of death likely drops to 10/40,000 or less.

Who knows...? I am using estimates of numbers to just illustrate the point, but I think it makes sense to look at it this way.

Something all this up, if the only option or either to get the vaccine or get the disease, it would make sense for people under 50 to get the disease and people over 70 to get the vaccine people in the 50 to 70 age range to weigh the decision with their physician. Again, specific ages are hard to pin down, and of course depend on other underlying health conditions.

All this calculation that the public is asked to make (or rather actually I guess to ignore and are simply told to ‘shut up and get the shot’[/ok]) is not even taking into account the different treatments that are available BOTH preventatively as well as therapeutically. The majority of patients are not even offered any sort of treatment at all until they are hospitalized, which is the largest scale mass-malpractice imaginable.

But sadly, most physicians today are not true “healthcare professionals”, they are employees of hospitals, which essentially makes them employees of insurance companies or the government, depending on the institution.

So most physicians these days are more concerned with not standing out from their peers, or giving administrators any reason to dislike them, or even notice them, lest they lose their lucrative positions and benefits packages. Expecting them to spend time thinking about the best treatment for CoVid, instead of where they want to go on their next vacation, or them to be willing to prescribe a drug the governor of their state says is ‘bad’, is naive.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Perfect Doc. this one also will be circulated. thanks. too bad we live in the day when the government is going out if its way to kill citizens. might be good to compare the numbers of wuhaan caused deaths to the number who would be living

EXCEPT FOR THE STATE AND NATIONAL GOVERNMENT POLICIES... THOSE BLOODSUCKING PARASITES HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

This article was published on June 2, 21. A good read but concerning. No fear mongering but fearful none the less...

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021/06 ... ous-toxin/
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

That is really disturbing all right. -Tutt
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

This may be a good piece of news. It appears that Ivermectin binds to the spike protein, rendering it inert.

Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Receptor-binding Domain Attached to ACE2

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32871846/
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

oh Wow Trailboss.... that is really really good to hear. the paper linked above tells us that the spike protein winds up in the blood stream and affects the brain, heart, liver, bone marrow, and blood.

how long can the liars continue to murder citizens by stampeding them into vaccineicide