Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Yowser, zip lined to a 79 win 🏆
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Geeze i set someone up AGAIN!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I can't win lately either.

Well, I made it home Gunny. Got a bunch of work done.
Sorry, I didn't cut off my leg and bleed to death buddy.
Guess you missed out on the Colt. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Some people like to sound like they are smart and others hide it...I fit the former and Fred is the latter. Last year I waited a month to be able to get the 1,000 post and I was 3 seconds from hitting the submit button and I got the message that someone else beat me to it......THATS deception and Old Savage is sneaky. :D He stole that win from me..STOLE IT!

Freds medical terminology knowledge really impresses me. I lost the train of thought after the third word.....in the scheme of all things "Politically Incorrect thread, Old Savage is the General....with 4 ✨ (stars)

Who's getting the new Colt? Did I miss something? Is "Mr Cuts and Bruises" (Gunny) getting a Colt? 4 and 3/4" single actions never interested me always preferring the 7.5....that's because I shoot them not keep them for 50 years and stare at them. Jay is the exception. We got to chip in and get Gamekeeper one...be easy.....one part at a time from each of us.....

Headed out ....3 and 7/10ths

Oh Jay....I change my avatars and sig picture every few day...it'll come around again...stay tuned ole pal.

Look at the colors on that 1873 in .22....not bad for being made when Billy the Kid was still alive.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup. When I saw that pic that was the first thing I thought. Those colors are incredible.

Supposed to have some snow coming tomorrow. Hopefully not too much. I can do a lot of work at the lot if it stays like this. Everything is froze up good. It's easy to get around, there's no heat and no bugs.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....you, Gunny, and Old Savage (don't know where Tommy is) are situated fine in life.....take my advice.....retire when you can...........read on.....

.......I just got back from getting a load of free lumber and I hit a home run...pressure treated 4x4's, 2x8's, 2x6's, a few 2x4's, oak 4x10's.......this fence company just puts this stuff out for people to take and not many people take it..there's too much money and this is what leads me to "read on".......driving along, stopping for gas and generally cruising around I can feel the tension in the air.

People cutting other people off, people mad because I have a trailer with wood on the back.and I'm doing the speed limit.....get gas and other people are slamming their doors, grabbing the pump handles briskly, all with mean, cold looks on their faces. ....I had a small problem with the pump at Costco and I politely asked the guy working there to help me out.....he comes over and yells, "shut your Jeep off!" ...."just press on the handle!". Mom looks out the Jeep window and was ready to come out and give this guy the 40 pound "pocketbook treatment".

Not much makes me feel better when I pull into the driveway.....and "they" think they are gonna take MY AR's away! Ha!---00 full 6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The .22 Long 1873 is not mine....it's Turnbull refinished.....I fixed the weird firing mechanism on it for a friend....and shot it in the basement.....----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Turnbull does get good colors! He musta found a stash of India charcoal? Apparently one of the British gunmakers years ago got charcoal from raided a mass grave in India, supposedly the greatest case hardened colors ever.

I'm glad your work went well. Froze up, man I wish it would here, mud mud mud!

Yeah Jack the same up here, always in a rush. I like to just take my foot off the accelerator and let em crawl up to the trailer hitch then I touch the brakes just to make the lights come on- they back right off and give me room & all while doing the limit.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
I was going to say that looks like Turnbull case colors!

It's not too bad up here like that with people, but it is definitely getting worse. As long as you are away from the southern part of the state, it's pretty normal. Everyone carries, especially since we went to constitutional carry, a few years ago. Most are fairly polite. The smart ones anyway.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can imagine Fred being on a zip line with me and Jay hiding in the bushes with sling shots...pow! ....pop! ....zing.....I'd give us away from laughing but it would be fun....Fred telling his wife, "geeze, there's some big bugs up this way!"

Gunny....you have a big diesel truck which automatically makes people stay back.....there's a marked difference between my Rubicon and mom's factory Jeep concerning how people tailgate.....my Jeep with the big tires, lift and a Sixgun license plate shows there's no pushover driving......

It just goes to show you how people think....if you look weak they will push you to the side but if you come face to face in a store they will smile.....

Remember me telling you guys how people would come driving down my driveway, right up to the garage at LEAST once a week and then back up? Other people would tell me they were probably just at the wrong house..blah..blah....after I installed the posts with large letters, KEEP OUT it all stopped. Don't even have to put the chain up......

A neighbor who is versed in the law also told me that you are warning people in advance NOT to trespass so there's no excuse or b.s. story as to why they are encroaching in your domain.....

Jayster...it'll come your way as the rich white people build 5,000 sq ft houses on postage stamp sized lots.----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah maybe. I can see it changing now. Be a long time before it gets here though. Then I can retreat to my lot up the road. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, you can retreat but can O.S.? Fox News showed homeless people setting up tents on a golf course and wouldn't you know, they didn't set up "in the rough" but preferred the smooth greens. They claimed the greens even offered a potty right in the middle.

O.S. Is gonna need the sand wedge more often now, chipping the ball over the "logs". Golf club management is raising the par by two strokes due to the new obstacles.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

According to my records and dossiers on you colonials it's Jay's Birthday today.... HAVE A GREAT DAY BUDDY....... :D :D :D

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, been busy chainsawing and splitting firewood, I tried hard to lose a digit or two but could only manage a losing a bit of skin off my left hand trigger finger... :oops:

Six, I really appreciate the idea of a DIY peacemaker..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah, you Brits just don't know how to hurt yer selves! :lol:

Six you would be surprised at how many Hyundai, Hondas or any of the little cars ride the bumper of the truck. With the fiberglass cap on it there are times these morons are so close I can't see the roof of their car in the rear view! I just chug along at almost idle in 4th or 5th gear doing the limit just to pizz em off.

I always wanted to get all settled in the rough with a .22 and wait for the backswing then shoot the golf ball off the Tee! That would by hilarious!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:57 am According to my records and dossiers on you colonials it's Jay's Birthday today.... HAVE A GREAT DAY BUDDY....... :D :D :D

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, been busy chainsawing and splitting firewood, I tried hard to lose a digit or two but could only manage a losing a bit of skin off my left hand trigger finger... :oops:

Six, I really appreciate the idea of a DIY peacemaker..... :lol:

Thank you old buddy!
Kids are coming over tonight for pizza and beer. My folks will be here too. Talk guns and hunting probably. We like to tell off color jokes too. Middle kid is the worst. :D

Hey John, great minds think alike. I was sawing yesterday too. Working on trails at the lot. Is it the same in England? Sthil vs. Husky? We have some Jonsered thrown in too. Excellent saws.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Gunny that's funny!
Haha I like that!

Shooting the golf ball off the tee! :D
That is a pastime I just never "got". But then again, being a hick from Maine, I'm more of a washing machine and turned over car in the dooryard kinda guy. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Stihl Vs Husky yep mainly Stihl for the full time professionals, my first home saw was a McCulloch but used Huskies for work. I now have cheapo saw as I only really use it for firewood. I used a Little battery Stihl a couple of weeks ago and was surprisingly impressed.. :o

Glad you're having a family shindig for your birthday I'll have a nip of Jack Daniels tonight in your honour.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:40 am Stihl Vs Husky yep mainly Stihl for the full time professionals, my first home saw was a McCulloch but used Huskies for work. I now have cheapo saw as I only really use it for firewood. I used a Little battery Stihl a couple of weeks ago and was surprisingly impressed.. :o

Glad you're having a family shindig for your birthday I'll have a nip of Jack Daniels tonight in your honour.... :D
Haha thanks buddy!
I have both a Stihl and a Husky. Couple old Homelite Super 2s for small Jeep and 4 wheeler saws too.
My Stihl is old, but has been a great saw. The old classic 028WB. She is heavy and puts a lot of vibration into the user, but it's old.
I ran both a new Husky and a new Stihl a couple years ago. I went with a Husky 545 this time. A big departure for me. Most of my saw work is stumbling around the woods sawing blow downs and trees at odd angles with questionable footing. The Husky is very light and nimble for its size and power. They turn up very high, but put out zero vibes. Much less fatigue to the operator.
My brush saw is still an old Stihl. She has been tough but has seen better days. I'd like a new one but they ain't cheap and I use it less than the saw.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've always felt the Stihl saws were clunky. After hurricane Sandy I had a lot of trees down and my old Echo twin cylinder just wouldn't run i bought a Husqvarna 550XP. Like you said light but powerful. The powerhead is 5lbs, 13,000rpm and it cuts like a hot knife through oak. Have a 20" bar on it but can go up or down. Wasn't sure if I'd like the new 325 chain, I think there is much less effort to cut than with the 3/8 pitch chain...?

The old echo twin was the smoothest running saw, at idle it didn't spin in a circle when placed on the ground, just HEAVY!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Been my experience too Gunny. The Husky cuts like freakin crazy. I actually enjoy running it. It also runs very consistent, no matter the temperature.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE JAYSTER!!!

After 45 or so I sometimes go the whole day forgetting it's my birthday....

The BEST chainsaw is the one with the sharpest blade....once the "charm" is worn off they all suck....even that little Ego battery job will cut great.....

Jay...today is your birthday......go buy a 14" battery saw with a 5 AH battery for your trail cutting.....your loaded, get an extra battery too.......you won't use a gas saw ever again for small jobs.----006
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Six,

Jay...today is your birthday......go buy a 14" battery saw with a 5 AH battery for your trail cutting.....your loaded, get an extra battery too.......you won't use a gas saw ever again for small jobs.----006

I agree, the one I borrowed was brilliant.... If it weren't for the fact that I like making noise and smoke I get one tomorrow, maybe when my cheapo saw hits the dust I'll get me one, probably be too old for a heavy clunker anyway... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Six!
Yeah, the electric stuff has come a long way. I've never seen a chainsaw run, but the electric ice augers are incredible.
I would like one of the battery powered pole saws. Mostly to use for pruning shooting lanes for tree stands.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya GK.....most homeowner chainsawing jobs are small...trimming, branch broke off, small takedowns so the battery job is the way to go..many times I'll be fixing a fence post or pounding in a support for the post and you only need 10 seconds of saw work and that's where the electric saws shine....

They can be a bit troublesome for sustaining work as the battery heats up quick due to the massive drain but for small stuff, they are great...and quiet......even use them on Sunday morning so the liberals can enjoy their tea and bagels on their outdoor cafe and read their magazines "Gay Times"....or "75 recipes for Tofu".

I'm in the hospital right now......took mom for her doctors appointment.....I ain't sitting in no waiting room full of sick degenerate people so I walk down the hall and find me a chair. Plus, when I'm by myself I can chew tobacco and f.art if need be.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jayster......everyone has their own brand which is fine.....with electric battery powered stuff, no one has the variety of tools that Ego has.......56 volts too......I have the saw, string trimmer, blower, and hedge trimmer......I'm sure they have a soul pole saw too......I have a cord electric soul pole saw.....

With the electrical stuff available today such as small generators, lights and such there's no reason why you can't spoil yourself to get anything you want...I do......live small...spend large!

If you do get a soul pole saw get one that's about 4" thick, 2 feet long and a knob on the end so you hand don't slip off. :D ----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha!
So the circumcised pole saw? :D

Yes, the battery stuff has a lot going for it now. The biggest thing with me 8s the gas is so bad now, it's impossible to keep all those small gas engines running right. If they sit any amount at all, the carburetors are toast.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You are 5x the mechanic I could ever hope to be....back in the day your last statement was true....I've had good luck in the last 5-10 years will small engines using Stinger 91 oct.racing gas ($10 a gallon) plus, I fire everything up every 6 weeks or so......I use about 5 gallons a year.....headache free along with near instant starts and clean plugs

The push mower gets whatever I run in it but the Stihl saw and blower, generator and other expensive small stuff get da Stinger.

NO! You cannot use the circumcised soul pole saw........you will need a wheelbarrow for the trimmings along with extreme leakages and "thinking on its own"-----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Mom better hurry....I'm getting claustrophobic in this hospital. How would you like a view like this.---00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just great....some old fat guy just sat down next to me and wants to talk....he talks, I type.

Ha! You want a laugh! There's this fake plant next to me and it works great for a spittoon......I loaded it up with drippings from Spearmimt flavored Skoal....might even kill it......plus, hospitals are great for leaving old gun magazines.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha glad it helped buddy. I've been doing that for years with gas and small engines.

Haha I've done that! Back when I chewed anyway. LONG time ago now.

Yeah, I don't like it when people do that. Well....some people. Some are more or less like me and we hit it off and can chat. Most times, however, the more annoying the person, the more they want to talk. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I bought a DeWalt 20v pole saw, 8" bar. Is it perfect? No but since I have all kinds of DeWalt tools it as the way to go.

I make a point of using stabilizer in all my gas. Good quality two stroke mix has stabilizer in it but I still add more. My buddy that used to run 100 low lead aviation gas in his saws, ran great but spark plug maintenance is a must!

I saw those battery ice augers, that sure does make sense. Only trouble is lithium ion batteries don't like extreme cold- that's when they tend to blow up!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunnyster....your last statement had me thinking......I noticed the Ego blower hesitates some when using it about 30 degree weather.......the "turbo" button does not always work and as soon as the weather warms up, everything works great.

I still can't figure out this electric car thing....they say it takes all night to recharge it and if you use a fast charger the batteries will not have longevity......like, what wants that S? Go a couple of hundred miles then have to wait all night to "gas up"? Look at all those times when you have to "get up and go" or if you run low on electric...what do you do, have it towed and wait till the next day? These liberals are out of their mind......

Even the battery powered yard tools don't have the power of gas.....maybe OK if you have a 30' x 60' yard but I always run out and have to change batteries.....I fire up the Stihl tools and blast away........

I'm brain dead.......got up early today...about 10.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

And they say some people are lazy. :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We have gardeners. Leaves are coming down at the golf course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Six sounds like the temperature. The Milwaukee tools the boss has don't like the cold. My DeWalt batteries are better but the run time is noticibly less in the cold.

Had snow last night, nothing to worry about as the roads are still warm. Winnie was happy as a pig in a poke, she loves to have a snow bath! She gets into it rooting and rubbing and sliding. The little things that make us happy.

Leaves, I hate leaves!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Look out Jay, ice storm headed your way! Better get your skates out of the closet. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Electric cars have nothing to do with the environment, improvement, or anything else they are saying.
Jack answered his own question. It is about controlling you. Many people who now own cars won't be able to afford them when they are Electric. You also will be seriously curtailed in your travel and where you can live. Many places in the country will be inaccessible because of distance and remoteness.
Great pet pics Six! I like it when ours laze around too.

Had a good time with everyone here last night. The kids got me a Sig red dot. We ate pizza and had a couple beers. Shot the breeze for a few hours.

Weather said yesterday were going to get an inch of snow. We wound up with about 4. Gracie's first time out in enough to play in. It wasn't a big deal with her. Zoey on the other hand........she has always loved winter. She loves to come out with me when I'm scraping the driveway. I don't let her out when I'm running the blower though.

When I was a kid and worked for my buddies dad, who was a contractor, we used all Milwaukee tools. They were the BEST. Of course, they were all corded. I'm old. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks Gunny. I saw that too. Gonna be on Saturday when I have to drive. Doesn't bother me in the least. It's being out there with all the morons who can't drive.
Oh goody!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hmm, a Chinnook hello just flew over about 200' agl ( above ground level ) not sure why so low... Must be training flight. Still though that's awful low over residential areas.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Leaves? I'm done with them....NEXT year I will be ready. Gonna buy me one of those thing-a-ma-jigs that fit on the Kubota Zero Turn and suck em up. One of the very few things good about being retired is you don't have to save money anymore .....
spend it as fast as it comes in. Very few of us learn from ourselves and we learn from older folks or other people's mistakes. The guy across the street is 81 ......and can still pound 3 of me into the pavement......a real life b.a. with 275 pounds of mean bulk....anyway, he told me just a few months or so ago, "either you go first class or your kids will". .....mmmmmmmm, a week later I bought the Kubota Zero Turn. Same reason I sold all those Colt single actions to Jay for $1. each...

Jay......I look at things "face value"...your a thinking man......never thought of it that way on the electric cars......yes, it will curtail your travel and will isolate you at home...the poor folk will have to depend on public transportation.......it will force white people back to the cities to clean it up and make us more "equal".....no more "racing to regroup"......less wear on the roads which leads to more money for the parasites..........and it all being done by our wonderful government by tax incentives.

But the rich will continue to do whatever they want and will most likely have mini distilleries for converting crude oil to gas in their back yard....hell, why else is Congress exempt from the Covid vaccine?

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:38 pm Hmm, a Chinnook hello just flew over about 200' agl ( above ground level ) not sure why so low... Must be training flight. Still though that's awful low over residential areas.
Funny you mention that, one flew over me yesterday and It was so low I could have patterned my .410 on it's belly. Chinooks regularly fly over here on their way to the army camp where I used to use the rifle range.

Electric cars :evil: parts of Scotland had a power cut for six days after the last storm. Not much fun at the best of times but with an electric car even worse.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hydrogen fuel cells! They are clean, the only exhaust is water. No byproducts that will poison the landfills those batteries will end up in. These people just ignint to true science.
Back in the 50s , Chrysler had a nuclear powered car, it never went past prototype but it would have been cleaner than lithium batteries ( provided it wasn't rear-ended at 80 mph by a tractor trailer ( lorry for you John) :D
Whats the solution? Walk to work or ride a bicycle.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Interesting....hydrogen fuel cells and helicopters...are they black? I think they are spying on you guys.....I hear the Feds have a new weapon that uses leaves as projectiles and they are looking to get Gunny's supply.

I know, brain dead....bored......disgusted.....resistant to the ever changing world.....I just can't imagine cutting grass with an electric powered Kubota but I won't be around when that happens. By then I'll be forced to divide up my four acres into 64 1/16 th acre plots for a family of 25 Mexicans.....each.

On a bright note Gunny is gonna get jealous over this! My son sent me a couple of boxes of Black Rifle coffee with a NEW mug....Santa is on a reindeer with night vision and a shorty M-4.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got the sled out of the garage and put it back in the trailer today. Ran it around the yard a little bit.

Yup, I stand by it. Electric cars are just more control and communism.
Guaranteed, when you plug one in to charge it sends the info of that car and owners location.
If they don't put charging stations somewhere, you can't go. Most of the roads in this state are dirt, and miles from anywhere. Ain't gonna be no outlets there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If things were the way they were 30 or more years ago I'd buy a sled.....had a blast with mine in the seventies and eighties but with the massive influx of yuppies and the snow plows plow down to the pavement it just ain't no fun. In fact, not much of anything is fun to do around here anymore...rules for this and rules for that...if I was younger I'd move upstate.

I have this old drill press built during the war...Delta P220.....heavy duty bugger......one bearing is ever so slightly loose......good enough for what I do........I have the good bearing on the bottom which makes it better........just for the hell of it I took it apart tonight and pulled out the bearings to get the numbers and they have a sleeve in the middle with notches.......while I'm not poor the only ones I saw for sale are a hundred dollars for the pair while similar bearings without the sleeve and notches are near half the money.......

I can't see where the notches are necessary as the shaft is driven by the pulley......you think the ones without the sleeve and notches will work?---006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's ya go....they are melting down Robert E. Lee into something that can serve the community....hoops for the cities basketball courts..
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not sure on the bearings, if OD and ID are the same for grooved and non grooved then I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Actually if the gas vehicles are outlawed the amount of tax dollars lost on every gallon is going to be a huge loss ! Then the taxes for highways will not be collected either. Local road departments, schools will suffer too.

I still drink the BRCC daily. They also have Bigfoot with a shorty wearing NV. Those guys at BRCC do have some fun!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Six.
Can't quite picture what you're talking about with the bearings. Can't picture it. All I can think is it is something for balance.
There are different types of bearings. Size can be the same, but they are different in terms of speed rating and balance/smoothness. In short, their application.
The old drill presses and machine tools were made with way more steel and weight, which means they were smoother and could do more/heavier work in relation to their size. You can put on the small milling tables and mill with them if you go real easy. If yours is in good shape I would bite the bullet and give it what it needs.

Oh! Can I have it?
I have a Delta from the 80. It's kind of cheap.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh, another thing to consider about eletric cars-
This job we are doing now, the house next door just had to replace the electric service from the pole to the house to put in 2 chargers for their cars. Most of the older homes don't have enough juice to charge cars.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ford has 200,000 orders for electric pickups and has stopped taking reservations.