Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by harry »

In the old days it was the other way around.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Take care OW. If I were a betting man.... your middle son is blood type O. Am I correct? Did you lose your sense of smell and taste? I did when I had it. Couldn't tell if I was chewing a T-bone or a dog turd. Good luck with it my man.
Gunny a buddy of mine had a small black bear stuffed standing up and the dog that slept in his bed for YEARS, all the sudden refused to go in his room ever again.

I got an unexpected package today. Door bell rings and the post man says I have to hand this to you because it needs a signature. OK. What the U&$^^$ is that. Addressed to me, ok. Then I look at the return address PLATO, MO. MY 86!!!!! I had talked to Mike Hunter of Mike Hunter restorations last week and he said he was close to done with it. He would let me know. That's the last I heard from him and then today it shows up with a bill inside. HOT DOODY!
I made some dummy rounds for it and I think I may need to trim my new starline brass just a tad but it functions with my dummies. I am STOKED. I truly hope that this .512 diameter 520 grain soft cast hollow point at 1600 fps is enough for these bulletproof PA whitetails. hehe. If anyone wants to know about my experience with Mike Hunter I will give him an A+++++. He called me when there was an unexpected problem (incorrect parts had been added to my gun at some point in the distant past) before he just went out and did work, he delivered the gun BEFORE he said it would be done, it works, he even did a few things gratis. He was a pleasure to talk to each time and was very truthful. I am very happy with my experience with him. Now for Sunday...….water bottles will be EXPLODING!!
Now if I could just get my Marlin back from a certain New Jersey based gunsmith we all know and love, hmmm.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My plan is to hang this rug on my death wall, er the front entryway. I'm not much for taxidermy, only have my big lake trout and Claro's blue pheasant, uncle Jacks bear will be enough... although a moose rack would be cool.
Marlin? What Marlin? Seems some guy surfing along the jerzy shore darn near got speared by a Marlin. Yeah I'm trying Tom, besides you said no rush.
That's great ya got the 50 back faster than you expected. I'm not sure if that is nough gun for deer. Sure would be nice to have a 50-110 round for my collection.
Oh Sixgun?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks FW.
My wife is actually O. My middle son isn't, but my wife thinks he had it last spring. He was messed up for a while.
Great news on your rifle! So nice to hear of quality work and good service for a change.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A fellow from military intellgence told me they had more sophisticated testing and that O+ was the most resistive. One of the other negative was the most vulnerable. I have no information to confirm or deny. Has anybody checked on 6?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'd give him a call but I can't remember where I put his business card, I neglected to put his phone number in my cell...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I sent a PM.
If I feel a little better later, I will look for his number. I may have it downstairs.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

hey! Go look at the top of page 41, second post down.........I won a fishing trip! Well, close, had some TCB'ing down in El Segundo
with F.G.S.

I'm O+ and that's why I never get sick. Plus I eat right and stay active, not like some slug who lives across the street from "Bill's Grease Pit.".........and buys Rossi's....... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, well, well …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Last night another member and I conversed via text message and we came to the conclusion that if all of us ever got together it would be just like the opening scene of Blazing Saddles! ( ill bring the beans) :lol:

Ok so Six is still above ground- ya had us worried. Now that we know the buffalo coat is on the mend we can stop worrying. Ol Tom will stay busy with his 50-110 so he will now be more MIA.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

so-nice-to-see-you.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes.....thank you my fine friends.......this is why we have our own personal thread that's open to everyone.......you know your in good company and it's the same as sitting around the campfire with a bottle of Jack being passed around after eating a huge bowl of baked beans and deer jerky with some hard boiled eggs thrown in.......

Now, if you all will excuse me, I have to go to the bank and get a certified bank check to pay the school real estate taxes that went up $160 from last year even though the schools were closed with little building maintenance and small bus expenses that gave the liberal teachers plenty of time to work on their CRT.......the schools need more money so the kids can get mad and throw their new books out the windows like I saw on the news two years ago and then go to the cafeteria to get free breakfast and lunch.-----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. It's sad but true.
Around here they are sending EBT cards to every student for over the summer. Regardless of income. I know a guy that makes probably 250k a year and he got 2 EBT cards in the mail.
This is why the commies win. They are smart. They know that this will normalize welfare to everyone. And in a few short years it will be not only accepted, but expected.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Jay.....never looked at it that way........a government windfall turning into expected money.....black farmers and black business owners get lots of loot whether they need it or not......of course, in my lifetime, I've never seen a black farmer but if you count growing weed in the alley as being a farmer, maybe it's true.

You said something sometime back that I did not believe in but I now believe it.....the left has won.

You have two kids running for class president.....one says he will see to it everyone gets new books, pencils, pens, and more individual one-on-one help..........the other kid says everyone will get free ice cream every Friday.......guess who wins?

The dumber people are the more easily they are convinced.....just another reason why the government lets hard drugs into the communities.......it would be a piece of cake to fly in A-10 Thunderbolt Warthogs and napalm the cocoa and opium plantations.

There is no righteousness....only money......
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Who is coming for dinner? Fresh hossenfeffer!
20210723_155056.jpg
Yeah its a little on the small side so please bring a side dish ! :D
Claro and Parker did their best to catch this baby bunny last night, went by me about mach 2. So I blocked off the end of the deck and set my live trap, couple hours and bingo! 1 down how many more is anyone's guess.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't that somethin'! I have not seen a rabbit in eons......the protection of the predators sure has changed the wildlife......when we were kids and young adults you didn't see hawks or foxes.......but loads of pheasants and rabbits.....small game hunting was HUGE in the sixties and as normal, I was "the guy" who brought home my limit of pheasants and other small game.....most of it with a single barrel 16 ga, then a model 1200 Winchester I bought with paper route money ...$104 in '68

Well, lots of action going on.........

Moms hollering........the goodies are ready out back.-----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You 50s and 60s just complain about the world as if you think you could change it.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just reminiscing on the glory days of small game hunting......20 year old kid walking the cool fall woods of Oxford, Pa with my 1892 in 32-20, popping squirrels out of the upper reaches of tall oaks and rarely missing.....3 gr. of Bullseye and a 115 Lyman....quiet....back to the old pick up truck and have a few beers with lunch, B.S. some, then head on home......

Two weeks later pheasant and rabbit would open up and by then I used a Belgium Browning double Auto or a Remington 1100.

Four weeks later buck season would open up and with it, the 1886 in 45-90 or .33 would be lurking.

Forty years later hunting is terrible, paper money is near worthless, productive people of European descent are subsidizing the needs and wants of worthless ungrateful trash from third world countries while falsely elected communists are propagating unnatural ideals to a country that used to be the greatest in the world....."Ideals are peaceful, its history that's violent." as Brad Pitt said in "Fury".
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I am not MIA...I just go on sabbatical. PFFFFFFT! :shock:
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

fordwannabe wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:29 pm I am not MIA...I just go on sabbatical. PFFFFFFT! :shock:
Didn't know you were a man of the cloth too! :lol:
The old rule of thumb was that th number of wabbits ya saw in July would be a good indication of the huntable population. That little guy was small, like a 2nd litter. I left the trap set over night, nuthin. I'm hopeful it was the only one. It went for a ride down the street to a nice hay field. At the club we see lots of fox/coyote tracks, tons of hawks and very few bunnies.

Well off to the bunker, gotta try to make up 125 targets today to be caught up in the 3 day match!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Glad the little fella got a ride to the hayfield Gunny :D I haven't seen a bunny where I hunt for years :cry:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A world ruled through corporations with govt. as the arm.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:20 am A world ruled through corporations with govt. as the arm.
Pretty much been that way for well over a hundred years.....it only getting stronger........right down the road, starting about 6 miles away and continuing along a road for another 10 miles, into Wilmington, De. are a dozen mansions all previously owned/still/in trust by the DuPonts........most active during the Industrial Revolution to WW2......They RULED Delaware.........

Longwood Gardens, world renowned, has the world's most extensive collection of trees and plants is maybe 8 miles away was the home of Pierre DuPont and between him, his brothers and cousins RULED Delaware. These mansions make the Beverly Hillbilly mansion look like a cottage.

So what's new?

I have to go outside and get dirty......and always will.........----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Interesting info, did not know about that area. Where I grew up it was farms and factories.

Here is a squirrel eating fruit pieces on the patio wall.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

He looks like a nice little squirrel.....,just wants to have a bite to eat, relax in the shade and asks for no more.....unlike people who are the true sponges of society.

I had fun today, dropping and cutting up a 20" thorny locust tree. These are the ones that have bunches two inch spikes as sharp as a needle......the wrong move throwing the branches around will leave your eyeball stuck to the end.....

Yea...got more grass to cut...never done around here..... :D (that's Grenoble, a DuPont estate) I "took" the pic from Google Earth...this place is next to the Brandywine creek just downstream from where Washington crossed in Chadds Ford, Pa. This mansion is actually just across the line into Delaware
Last edited by Sixgun on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is the package...(I bought 2 but the other one is a different brand)

This is what's growing. As the leaves started growing I said to myself, "Geeze, never saw cucumber leaves this big...like a foot across.

Bait?

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That's a strange looking cucumber! I have pumpkin and watermelon growing, one of the reasons that bunny had to go! Anyhow the pumpkins are doing great, the watermelons not so much.
Squirrels are just free Loaders! They just hang around waiting for the birds to knock seed from the feeder. Of course the birds are freeloading too!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ain't nobody gonna mistake those pictures for my neighborhood.
Guess that explains why Six's Winchesters and Colts look like they do......and mine......well. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

So which is the door yard in 6’s picture?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dooryard? What are you, nuts? We ain't got no classy dooryards where I come from.......I'm on the "other side of the tracks" from those rich folks. Me and Jay is neighbors....it's just we have 600 miles between us...

Yea....Gunny, my stuff is doing great...but I used a foot of silt dirt from the bottom of the pond to make this little garden.......when a garden is big, it's a job, when it's little, it's fun......we have tomatoes up by the house and the "cucumbers" (now watermelons) , pumpkins and gourds are on the other side of the pond with a 4' fence so the deer don't stomp 'em.

The pumpkin and gourd plants came from pumpkin and gourds.....last years gifts...I just saved some seeds from them.....I'm trying to keep the watermelons a secret as well, you know, I don't want no thieves to find out about them. :D next thing ya know there will be a picnic out in the pasture......and the law will say I have to let them.....
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Speaking of watermelons....remember when Big Mike redone the WH rose garden?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now lookee here 6er, I am talking about the picture of the mansion you posted, just where is the dooryard?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred......I still don't know what a dooryard is.......never heard that term......according to Jay, it's the area right around your door, where you store old cars, washing machines, cat litter, worn out tires with rusty rims, Rossi guns, old axles, beer cans and such. I guess they keep it close to the house because they are afraid that someone is going to steal it....dunno.

Those DuPonts don't have dooryards. After my dad retired he worked for Alex DuPont who owned the Toughkenamon Airport as a groundskeeper. That's the guy I was telling you about who owned those P-51 Mustangs and other old fighter planes....my dad said everything was tip top clean around the house but they had huge garages that were piled with good junk.....old Indian motorcycles, Harley's, antique cars and other old stuff that the previous generations used. They rarely sold anything.....after it no longer worked they just piled it up.

Funny thing, my dad told me it was HELL to get paid...he would have to ask them several times and it always with a check after deductions......you would think that people with that much money would just slip you a few Ben's and have you sign a paper...

Yes....that like new 1873 I have came from one of those estates and in case your thinking I have the receipt.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My dad was an Indian dealer. You are going to have go up and drive around Maine to appreciate their storage system. From my recall the washing machines go on the porch. Check with OW, may vary area to area.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Your dad was an Indian dealer????? How did he do it...go around and kidnap Indians off the reservation and then sell them to the Mexicans in El Segundo for tacos and /or pinto beans?

Yea....Six Gun chile ....somebody sent me some of that long ago...was that you or Boots?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yeah, probably me. How was it?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

How was it? I guess it was good....I don't even know what I had for dinner and that was an hour ago.

Besides, I'm getting a good laugh at how people are gushing like school girls over that post about Rossi's. Ooooooooooooooooo
Oooooooo.....I love mine..ooooooooo it shoots so good....ooooooooooo it's so smooth.....oooooooo.....my monsterous caliber risso has never given me any trouble.......ooooooooo......

I'm on the wrong forum....think it's time to go......I'm past that "ABC children's block stage"......I can't handle all that gushing. :D OK, no problem if that's all you can afford...or find......just want a gun you can leave in the truck or barn......or you don't shoot very much and just want a handy rifle for occasional shooting....but to "gush" over it?

I think I'll gush......ooooooo, I found gasoline .02 cents a gallon less than the national average....oooooooo....my new pistol shoots shotgun patterns at 10 yards....oooooo.... :D ----00
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

HEY JACK, DON'T FEEL TOO BAD, APPARENTLY YOU'RE NOT ALONE.
975c686527a8f1ab1450eadf64c0e21b32a7126ed229e5afa24c52e4dcd882ad.jpg
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No more bunnies. Was hoping there was at least 1 more, was gonna flip it over the AH neighbors fence to eat his garden.
Your in a different growing season, the pumpkins & watermelons have only begun to flower. So far 4 pumpkins are growing, nothing showing on the watermelons even though there are a lot of flowers. If I had started them earlier maybe...?

I can't make a guess about a Rossi as I have not seen one in person. You've got to expect all makes to have problems but it does seem they have more than their share over the years. If ya have one and it works, great. If it don't well...

Ugh, the coffee is terrible this morning!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A friend who has a shooting range gave us a couple steaks, $60 a piece, you know that Japanese stuff. Cooked in a cast iron skillet in the oven. gk likes the expensive stuff.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The Rossi collection. Now on the guns, I have had three, all worked fine. Rossi envy rampant ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wagyu beef. Wa = Japanese, gyu = beef.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Old Savage
A friend who has a shooting range gave us a couple steaks, $60 a piece, you know that Japanese stuff. Cooked in a cast iron skillet in the oven. gk likes the expensive stuff.
Fred, I might like it but I sure can't afford it.... Maybe a Rossi burger is more in my price range... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Friend has made a ton of money on ammo this last year. He wanted to try this and brought us a couple after Pat made a turkey dinner in July for him. He had said he hadn’t had a good Thanksgiving dinner in a couple years.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh, and that Rossi burger is near where I grew up in NJ.

Here is something my wife makes we call Peasant Casserole.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That looks mighty tasty.... :mrgreen:
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Fred, what's in that? It looks good.
A Rossi is also good to own if you want to modify a gun substantially. I have a Rossi in 38/357 but I had the barrel threaded and I would not do that to an original 1892. Besides if I 6 it up who cares, I am out $260 bucks>
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Tomatoes, potatoes, hamburger, onions, Lawry’s garlic salt.

New Rossi quite a bit more now.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Just goes to show ya that if you put a nuff polish on a turd someone will pay more for it.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....that does look good and is one of my favorites...I call it "goulash" , which is a mixture of quality ingredients which are easy to eat.....never was a steak man.....all that chewing is work, even if it is a Omaha steak.

Yea Gunny......Your right on the flowers...a million of them
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s