So sad the way our President is treated...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

So sad the way our President is treated...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:53 pm

I was listening to his coronavirus update, and had to turn it down because some of our young staff get so 'triggered' by him. People were making fun of his mispronounciation of drug names, and when someone stuck up for him it was clear that was a strange thing to do.

I really think some people just viscerally hate him no matter what he says or does. They just flip a mental coin, and decide if he is "a wannabe tyrant" or "an ineffective leader". Kind of like if there is a drought, it is "global warming" and if it a flood, it is "global warming".

It is just sad. I know many people opposed Obama's policies, and no doubt many disliked his personality, but at least their criticisms were consistent, based on facts and policy, and coherent.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Ray
Senior Levergunner

Re: So sad the way our President is treated...

#2 Post by Ray » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Recently I heard someone on npr irreverently refer to mister trump as "the big, fat, pouting, orange baby".

Voted for him once and hope to be able to do it again in nov. but I still got a chuckle out of that. :lol:
m.A.g.a. !

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#3 Post by AJMD429 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:03 am

"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

piller
Posting leader...

#4 Post by piller » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:01 am

The Left loved Obama, and lost their mind when his purple lips were mentioned, or when Michelle's inability to walk in high heels was mentioned. If they are going to shovel it out, they should be able to take it. Lavender Man was bad for my job.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

Jay Bird
Senior Levergunner
Location: S.E. PA---Where Trump Is Supported And No RED FLAG Laws

#5 Post by Jay Bird » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:11 am

It all goes back to cave man times....we are all animals......the weak and the strong........the strong use their muscles and common sense......the weak have to be deceptive in order to survive.........The weak who are smart strongly believe in higher education, hence more money to survive. We rednecks (deplorables) feel comfortable using our backs for a living.

All you have to do is look behind any candidate for Democratic POTUS and examine the people behind them......weak and nerdy looking.

When I was working my factory forklift job I used to tell the black guys that they were conservative by nature and should vote Republican, pointing out their mannerisms.....they respected me and I them..........but.......many years of liberal brainwashing as to "free stuff" and what "whitey did to them" is a job that's over my head as to conversion to the right.----6 ...o....da...bro.. :D
Code 4 and 11

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#6 Post by AJMD429 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:06 pm

More on the MEDIA and how they treat our POTUS....(Dan Bongino)

https://youtu.be/V2E5kg9rxaQ?t=193