They will prubably blame the Rural Rednecks.....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

They will prubably blame the Rural Rednecks.....

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:27 am

..and our 'gun culture', that makes America ' more violent than other countries'... :roll: .....for what happened in New York City..... :|

Too bad more people coming to visit the U.S. don't visit the NORMAL parts of the country.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: They will prubably blame the Rural Rednecks.....

#2 Post by gamekeeper » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:05 am

On my one and only vacation in the USA our tour guide asked us why we chose Arizona and not the seemingly more popular tourist places like New York, we all said the same, we wanted to see the real America not some overcrowded city or Tinseltown.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#3 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:23 pm

gamekeeper wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:05 am
On my one and only vacation in the USA our tour guide asked us why we chose Arizona and not the seemingly more popular tourist places like New York, we all said the same, we wanted to see the real America not some overcrowded city or Tinseltown.
Yep. I'd think the big cities worldwide are likely pretty similar - tall buildings, overpriced stuff, crowds, crime, and whatever superficial 'ethnicity' that they find profitable to market to tourists. The REAL culture and ethnicity is going to be out where people are just living their lives the way they normally do, not the tourist places.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#4 Post by gamekeeper » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:50 am

One thing that I felt whilst walking around Phoenix after dark, I was protected by all the concealed guns YOU GUYS carry because nobody there knew if I was carrying or not.
Over here in England it's a sure bet that any scum who wants my wallet will correctly guess that I'm not. :x
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )