Trump Screwed Up....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Trump Screwed Up....

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:21 pm

....during his State of the Union address, he kept saying things like "The unemployment rate for black americans has reached the lowest level ever" and similar things about other minorities and poor who have benefitted and had success recently. The xxxholes and xunts on the Democrat side of the hall, and those nutjobs wearing white for some sort of 'protest' REFUSED to applaud.

He SHOULD HAVE CALLED THEM OUT....

"Hey America - do you see how the Democrats are more interested in hating me than helping you...???"

But.....Nancy Feces helped him out - by dramatically ripping in two the copy of his speech he provided her, even as he concluded to an (except for Democrats) stating ovation.... :roll:

Amazing.... :|

How any sentient being could vote Democrat 2020 just amazes me. College SnowFlakes and today's so-called 'liberals' aren't sentient, however. But....you'd think at least some of the pets and dead people who always vote Democrat might change their minds.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Trump Screwed Up....

#2 Post by gamekeeper » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Nancy Feces showed the whole world what a distasteful piece of slime she really is.........but I suppose she will be applauded by her deranged fans :roll:
I thought President Trump looked and spoke like a true American...🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Trump Screwed Up....

#3 Post by piller » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:07 am

President Trump is too much of a gentleman to go for the throat the way the Demoncrats do. He needs to destroy them or they will never stop.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost