How We're Being Set Up

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Blaine
Posting leader...

How We're Being Set Up

#1 Post by Blaine » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:49 pm

I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

Ray Newman
Senior Levergunner

Re: How We're Being Set Up

#2 Post by Ray Newman » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:19 pm

I am very apprehensive 'bout Lobby Day January 20, 2020. Have read reports that Antifa and out of state "militias" will also be marching with the Virginia firearms owners/advocates. Could be wrong, but I think that is a bad combination.

Also saw an article about what will the Virgina police do if Antifa shows up wearing masks? According to article, that is against the law: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ays_rally.html

"Will police enforce Virginia’s anti-masking law at Monday’s rally?

"The risk of violence would be greatly reduced if Northam or police authorities cited the statute and declared that wearing a mask in or around the demonstration would be grounds for arrest. That would eliminate the cloak of anonymity used by the left’s shock troops to avoid responsibility for their actions.

"So, why isn’t this message being proclaimed? Have police been told to ignore the law and stand down on masks? If so, why? Inquiring minds want to know."

I keep thinking back at how the riots and the civil unrest in 1967-68, gave birth to the Gun Control Act of 1968....
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.