Modern Democrats may have to leave New York...!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Modern Democrats may have to leave New York...!

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 pm

At least according to New York Attorney General Letitia James:

She specifically said that "...antisemitism, or any other type of hate will not be tolerated by anyone, period, and in fact if you engage in any form of hate which results in injury to an individual, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and your freedoms will be taken away..." (I know - kind of ironic words coming from a Democrat politician, but I guess she's too young to know about the KKK's origins.... :roll: )

What will all the spoiled little snowflakes do when they hear someone say something 'offensive', and they aren't allowed to punch them in the face or otherwise act out violently...??? According to this apparently new policy, they can't even espouse the continuous stream of hate they direct towards anyone who is not politically left of Joseph Stalin....! Do you suppose they will start interacting with rational dialogue and the "open and honest discussions" they always claim to want, instead of just vandalizing the property of anyone who is conservative, or calling them 'raaaacists' if they have a policy disagreement with a Democrat politician (even when the citizen is black and the politician is white... :roll: )

Look for a stream of lefties to leave New York, I guess..... :?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Modern Democrats may have to leave New York...!

#2 Post by piller » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:56 am

I won't hold my breath.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#3 Post by gamekeeper » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:38 am

I hope they don't join the Californians I hear are heading for Texas.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

octagon
Senior Levergunner

#4 Post by octagon » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:48 am

Just read this am that 80 something THOUSAND Californians moved to Texas in 2018!! :shock: :shock:
I am of course thrilled that they will all vote RED :roll:

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#5 Post by AJMD429 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:38 pm

octagon wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:48 am
Just read this am that 80 something THOUSAND Californians moved to Texas in 2018!! :shock: :shock:
I am of course thrilled that they will all vote RED :roll:
Yeah.....people leave an area that sucks, then go to an area that doesn't, but pretty soon they want all the regulatory stuff in place that caused where they left to be so bad. City folks move to the rural areas for the peace and quiet and lower taxes, then get mad there aren't sidewalks and streetlights, and want an ordnance so the hog farm down the road has to shut down cuz it's stinky... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Blaine
Posting leader...

#6 Post by Blaine » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:11 pm

I noticed that Jews in NYC are open-carrying EBRs and such.....I surely hope they don't get into trouble. Perhaps if they kill enough muslims things will get better for them.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

Ray
Senior Levergunner

#7 Post by Ray » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:33 pm

The strange thing about the mixed-race hanukkah soiree attackers is that they were reported as disciples of Adolf Hitler.....

That's weird !!!
m.A.g.a. !

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

#8 Post by FWiedner » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Ray wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:33 pm
The strange thing about the mixed-race hanukkah soiree attackers is that they were reported as disciples of Adolf Hitler.....

That's weird !!!
It's a fact of modern existence that in order to keep up, we find ourselves on a path of life-long learning.

In this case, Our melanin-enhanced haters have had to reach back into history in order to learn more about hate, and how it can be done more effectively.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.