"It was just a milkshake...."

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"It was just a milkshake...."

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Given that you have no idea what is in a cup being thrown on you, I see no reason to assume it is harmless, so when these terrorist types approach public figures and toss stuff on them, I am surprised none of them have been shot yet.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

BlaineG
Posting leader...

Re: "It was just a milkshake...."

#2 Post by BlaineG » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:16 pm

I'm surprised that Our People have been able to keep their cool, and not split someone's face open. Each and every assault should be prosecuted to the max. Of course, in cities like Potland, the authorities expressly forbid the police to interfere with Antifa/anarchist terror. In Seattle a year or so ago, a lady was jailed for pulling her legally carried weapon to protect herself from a beating.
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

Ray
Senior Levergunner

#3 Post by Ray » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:07 am

The videos I've seen of those rioters out west prompts a few innocent questions......How In the world do they act out such shenanigans without getting shot?

First off you see ya-ya-ing escalate to grabbing and shoving on to fisticuffs. Then somebody hits somebody with one of the laths that a protest sign/poster had been stapled too. Then umbrellas and stadium chairs and ice coolers and percussive sports implements (clubs and bats). In most jurisdictions facing multiple attackers who have any solid object in their hand(s) means you are the victim of aggravated assault and deadly force is authorized even without the benefits of so-called "stand your ground" statutes.

Wear a ski or hockey mask in most places in our fair land and jump at somebody and yell "boo!" and you'll likely get a minimum of a taste of capsaicin oleresin if not a triple-tap from a mousegun.

Also some of the clips I've seen of the goober smoochers accosting motorists could very well meet the threshold of attempted carjacking.....statutes have been tweaked regarding this subject and either pulling at a door handle or even tapping on a door glass and making the universal "roll the window down" gesture can get you shot.
m.A.g.a. !

guido4198
Senior Levergunner

#4 Post by guido4198 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:03 am

I don't think it's "coincidental" that these cowards carefully choose the locations for this kind of thing. In Portland,OR they have totally complicit America-hating local authorities who are supported by state and local laws making legal use of deadly force, even in personal defense darn near impossible.
Welcome to the Nanny State..!!

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#5 Post by piller » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:37 am

Here just South of Dallas, we have some crime. Nothing like that in Portland. Those Fascists of Antifa have threatened violence in the area, but even our Democrats don't want that junk here. We are having a lot of murders in Dallas this year. Mostly Democrat on Democrat crime, so not much is being done.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

#6 Post by Booger Bill » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:44 am

I was a guard for Lockheed aircraft. They were on a long strike about in the 1970`s. We were on duty but got all the gains the union workers were striking for as we weren't allowed to strike due to the Taft-Hartly act. To sooth things during the strike all of us kicked in something like $30 apiece to provide coffee and doughnuts a week for the strike line. About 03:00 AM one miserable cold windy night a real irate type was giving me some guff on the strike line and I was doing the stone faced palace guard act. A woman was there and told him he should lighten up as we had no choice and "That nice guard" had bought the jelly roll he was eating. I wished she hadn't said that. He yelled what I could do with that jelly roll and threw it at me about 20 yards away in the dark and caught me square in the face and down my uniform.

Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

#7 Post by Booger Bill » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:15 am

That reminded me of my first guard job in 1964. I was broke and took a temporary guard job with a minimum paying outfit in Los Angeles. I was just given a address of a factory and told to relieve the guard there at midnight. No other information at all. I relieved a old Russian who wanted to see my gun. I showed him my colt officers model match. He wasn't wearing a rig and I said where`s yours? He pulled out a colt dick special out of his back pocket with a handkerchief stuffed up the barrel! I said whats this? He said that was to keep the gun from rusting. Then he left. Early that morning I heard some racket at the closed gate, went out to be braced by a bunch of strikers! I never was even told that company was on strike!! That was my first night as a guard! I soon left that for a job as a guard at universal movie studio`s and a little later left that to be a Lockheed guard for another 35 years.

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

#8 Post by FWiedner » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 pm

What ever happened to that old dude who perforated the guy for throwing popcorn at him in the theater a few years back?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

Ray
Senior Levergunner

#9 Post by Ray » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:10 pm

FWiedner wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 pm
What ever happened to that old dude who perforated the guy for throwing popcorn at him in the theater a few years back?

:?:
Still out on bond and awaiting trial. At the 6-26-19 hearing, the judge cancelled the 7-11-19 hearing. Reaves, now 78 owes just under 1.8 million in legal fees. Seems like the state of Florida and Pasco county are just waiting around for him to die. Sounds like a townes van zandt song.
m.A.g.a. !