Only Police and Military Should Have Guns.....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Only Police and Military Should Have Guns.....

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:07 pm

One of my patients was on the way home from taking a friend with chest pain to the emergency room recently, and a cop in an unmarked car pulled her over, asked for her license, then made her get out of the car. He had her stand with her hands on the car and then begin frisking her, and wound up putting his hand up under her bra at which point she began to doubt that he was a real cop. When he put his hand up her skirt and started grabbing her vulva, she turned and managed to knock his sun glasses off, which were odd anyway, since this was after dark. She did that so she could get a good look at him and wound up reporting all of this to the real cops, who said there have been a lot of young women in their teens and twenties disappearing from the area, presumably taken for sex trafficking.

He had her hand him her purse that was on the passenger seat, and since she was so suspicious, she dropped it on the ground at his feet and surreptitiously grabbed the handgun she had tucked in beside her seat. While he was picking up bottles of medication she had in the purse, she picked up her cell phone which had spilled out of the purse and hit the emergency 911 button. He saw her do that, tried to knock the phone out of her hand and said he was going to have to handcuff her because she had 'illegal drugs' (she had a bottle of legally prescribed pain medicine). As he produced the handcuffs, she raised up the gun from behind her, and pointed it at him and announced "I have called 911".

He then looked shocked, angry, and took off. She had the presence of mind to photograph the rear of his vehicle but the license plate was bent up so you couldn't read it.

Yet the libtards somehow think it's paranoid to carry a gun.....
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Only Police and Military Should Have Guns.....

#2 Post by FWiedner » Sat May 04, 2019 10:09 pm

People are stupid. Americans tend to have an unquestioning worship of authority figures, and that misplaced respect allows this sort of assault to occur.

The point you make above is that the thug was imitating a police officer. I understand the point. I also understand that law enforcement is a tough job, and than even actual cops are only human, become jaded and misbehave.

My point is that the world has changed. The world has become increasingly corrupted and even trusted institutions and the men that administer them are no longer trustworthy.

It's fortunate that your patient was prepared and has enough presence of mind to act to defend herself.

No human that attempts to intimidate another person to comply with a violation of ones person or property should be trusted.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#3 Post by gamekeeper » Sun May 05, 2019 4:26 am

Transfer this story to England and you would have one raped or murdered patient..

We are so lucky to live in a gun free society over here why don't you join us.........said an idiot.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

#4 Post by Ray » Sun May 05, 2019 6:36 am

You hear of this sort of thing often. Ladies are urged by l.e.o. spokespersons to dial 911 and proceed at legal speed limit to a well lit and crowded spot when in doubt of the bonifides of the driver of an unmarked car with blue lights.

When they finally catch the cretin, he is more often than not, at least a radio scanner buff, a volunteer firefighter or volunteer rescue squad team member. He has his credentials and a formidable looking gear belt and he sometimes gets by with having a blue light by virtue of also having amber and red lights on a combination bar.......and if there are any open cases of missing young ladies, his name has probably come-up but has been dismissed as credible suspect.
m.A.g.a. !

Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

#5 Post by Booger Bill » Wed May 08, 2019 1:26 pm

In 1960 I worked in Yosemite. My boss also a friend of mine, was driving one night out of the park to go see a GF. He was pulled over by a fake cop. The boss asked him to see some ID or what authority he had as the guy wasn't in uniform. The guy said "I got my authority right here, and motioned to a revolver stuck in his belt. At the same time the boss noticed the guy seemed to be stalling for a oncoming car to pass by. The boss scratched out and the guy chased him many miles and finally the boss came up to a small town and the guy dropped back and turned around.
I personally knew and worked with another guy that tried it and the last I knew he was still in jail. The guy was gung ho and a "climber" on the job. He did have some rough spots in his life before he went nuts. First his son was murdered. Then his wife divorced him. She went back east and got a job as a police chief in some small town in West Virginia and was shot and killed by some nut back there. Then this guy got a PI license and did side work. He dedicated most of his time trying to find his son`s killer. Then there were several reports in our city of some non cop pulling over people that cut him off in traffic, reading them the riot act etc. Right at the end of it I figured it was him just by gut feeling and told another friend so that I worked with. Sure enough, a day or two later he was arrested. He pulled over a woman that was a secretary on the sheriffs department and bawled her out for getting cut off. She knew all the detectives at the station and he wasn't one! She got his tag and it backfired on him and he went to the big house. I retired, left the state so lost track of him. He was always a golden boy at work but I always figured him for a over active gung ho blowhard.