Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
oldAG
Levergunner

#1 Post by oldAG » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Is the tide turning, or is that a tsunami?
DemRats might be in for a whipping :)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... wZBx6cHB6D

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: 2020

#2 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:17 am

Dearest God I so earnestly and humbly PRAY that is the case.

Trump still has to drain the swamp enough that a 'normal' Republican (or Libertarian, if the RINOs still control the party) can survive the Office after he's done. Given the wimpy nature of the Republicans other than maybe Nunes, Jordan, and Gowdy, most would just un-do everything Trump has done.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#3 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:32 pm

..... and you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Democrats will do absolutely everything in their power to sabotage the economy during the next year.

They care so little about the poor, women, unemployment, crime, terrorism, the 'minorities', 'fairness', and all their other talking points, that if it comes down to destroying the country in an effort to get rid of Donald Trump, they would do it in a heartbeat.

I think a lot of them would even destroy the environment if they thought they could sabotage the Trump presidency somehow.

When I first heard the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome", I rolled my eyes and thought it was just a silly way to make fun of a few fringe idiots on the Left, but I've seen enough people who have become totally irrational and aberrant in their behavior that I now realize Trump Derangement Syndrome really is a 'thing'....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#4 Post by piller » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 am

The I Hate Trump group on FakeBook is blaming him for the good economy. They say it is growing too fast and causing irrepairable harm to our world. Too many jobs and not enough people dependant on their lord and savior big government.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

Beaker
Levergunner 2.0

#5 Post by Beaker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 pm

piller wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 am
The I Hate Trump group on FakeBook is blaming him for the good economy. They say it is growing too fast and causing irrepairable harm to our world. Too many jobs and not enough people dependant on their lord and savior big government.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is hilarious and pretty sad at the same time :( :( :(

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#6 Post by gamekeeper » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Sadly there are a lot of Trump haters over here and it has nothing at all to do with them but they believe that he must be doing a bad job of running America because a lot of retards in the media keep repeating lies BS and fake news.
People I once admired have shown themselves up as complete crettins by following the flock instead of looking up the facts.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )