Probably good I'm not in charge of the border...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Probably good I'm not in charge of the border...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:02 pm

....cuz I'd be using these....
Screenshot_2019-04-07-19-55-12-1.png
Is certainly allow immigration, REGARDLESS of race, but the first two generations would be exempt from voting, or receiving welfare.

Of course if we had the FairTax instead of the system we now have, and if we had Voter-ID, it wouldn't matter as much of people snuck in.

Another cost-saving thought I had is to just allow people in other countries to register and automatically vote Democrat by mail-in ballot. That would save having to travel all the way here just to be used by the Democrat Party...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Probably good I'm not in charge of the border...

#2 Post by piller » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:19 pm

No medicaid and no voting for 2 generations? The Demoncrats would have a meltdown.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

guido4198
Levergunner 3.0

#3 Post by guido4198 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:51 am

IMMIGRANTS....(like my grandparents) present themselves at the border and REQUEST entry. They go through processing and are granted entry.
INVADERS...(like Marines at Okinawa) Enter by force. Take no notice of "process" or application and destroy everything in sight until resistance to their entry ceases.
Which of these most accurately describes what's going on at our Southern border...???

The BROKEN part of the system is the creation of what the law refers to as an "Attractive Nuisance". It is the U.S. LAW which grants the RIGHT to an asylum hearing to anyone who puts a foot on American soil. Were I in charge...Asylum requests would be handled by U.S. Mail through our office in Omaha. NO REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON.
Reassign all those staffers to our Omaha office and replace them with armed officers whose ONLY duty is to protect America from invasion...PERIOD.
If you put a swimming pool in your yard and fail to secure it from unauthorized use, and a child drowns...YOU are held responsible. Likewise...by our looney-tune "Asylum laws", we have created the same situation for invaders.
NO wall or guards will ever work until those asylum laws are changed.

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#4 Post by BlaineG » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:05 pm

like Marines at Okinawa
:lol: :lol: Really?? Trust me, I'm not offended, but that's about the worst comparison ever.
-------------
It's a couple minutes later and I think that if they WERE hitting our border just like the Marines hit the beach, we'd have a clear and present danger that the sheeple would possibly understand. Sadly, the illegals are using our own rules and laws against us and are untouchable. :evil: :evil:
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

#5 Post by FWiedner » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:36 pm

guido4198 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:51 am
If you put a swimming pool in your yard and fail to secure it from unauthorized use, and a child drowns...YOU are held responsible.
In a just world the kids parents would be fined for the kid trespassing, and they'd also have to pay to get the pool cleaned.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.