Police-State-USA

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Police-State-USA

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:46 pm

This reminds me of when I testified before a City-County council meeting in Cincinnati in 1980 or so. The arrogance and disdain for the ordinary citizen of these political officials and bureaucrats is reminiscent of 80 years ago in Germany. These people need removed from office at the next election.

Watch the video that bongino puts in his program about 44 or 45 minutes into it.

https://youtu.be/maOWUQBllhU

The councilwoman is a Councilwoman Uninterested in a Normally Talking citizen, if you get my acronymical drift... :evil:

Share it....
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Re: Police-State-USA

#2 Post by Paladin » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:31 am

How dare a peasant interrupt our process.
It is not the critic who counts

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#3 Post by BlaineG » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:58 am

Seattle...go figger. The absolute "best" of Seattle "leadership" are Communist Lite. :evil: It, like Washington, used to be a beautiful place to live, albeit expensive.
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

#4 Post by JerryB » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Personally I believe that at least 98 percent of the police in the U.S. think that we should not be allowed to own and legally carry handguns.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15

Sarge
Levergunner 2.0

#5 Post by Sarge » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:53 pm

There are some locales where the only sensible vote is whether to use Ryder or UHaul to get the hell outta there.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#6 Post by AJMD429 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:44 pm

JerryB wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Personally I believe that at least 98 percent of the police in the U.S. think that we should not be allowed to own and legally carry handguns.
In big cities and in a few whole states, yep.

In rural midwest, about the opposite.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

#7 Post by Ray » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:48 pm

JerryB wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 pm
At first read, this estimate sounds frighteningly high.......certainly if averaged from sea to shining sea it is not quite so bad......

But there are big cities all over and even rural areas on the liberal coasts where not only a handgun but any firearm and even pepper spray and knives will net you a felony......

I wonder if the Frank Serpico opinion often quoted of 85 % (think they are honest), 10 % (know they are crooked), and 5 % (are absolutely straight) of degrees of police corruption might apply to opinions towards citizen gun ownership ?
m.A.g.a. !

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#8 Post by BlaineG » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:20 pm

In big cities where the leadership is usually liberal, police are beholden to TPTB for their jobs. Does this need explaining? Off duty, their opinions might well be totally different, but like conservative actors, they keep it to themselves.
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil: