Pervert gets caught....but check the 'weapons' charges...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Pervert gets caught....but check the 'weapons' charges...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:11 am

"Goydos also faces three weapons charges for allegedly possessing an assault rifle at his East Brunswick home and two illegal slingshots."

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/n ... 007147002/

Sounds like a creep though. :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Pervert gets caught....but check the 'weapons' charges...

#2 Post by piller » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Illegal slingshots? New Jersey is weird.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

#3 Post by FWiedner » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:19 pm

He was obviously doing "research"...

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#4 Post by AJMD429 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:05 pm

I sent a female patient of mine for not-really-necessary physical therapy in an attempt to catch a pervy therapist who blatantly grabbed one of my patients by her nipples and started 'stimulating' them and saying suggestive things (she was there for back pain). The second patient was a cop with big boobs and going through menopause, so she was locked and loaded, with a bad-attitude, but unfortunately the hospital shielded the therapist well, and she could never get in to see that therapist.... :|

Anyway, the 'gun charges' are scary....
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

#5 Post by Ray » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:30 pm

We have peoples up north who used to live in new jersey. All their guns came in the van with the move. They did not think anything of it.

Then junior asked santa for a daisy red ryder and santa wound up buying a $!50 permit/license for a $30 bb gun and during the course of jumping through bureaucratic hoops of fire and crawling naked across red tapeist broken glass, santa discovered that his "arsenal" that had come with him from the midwest would put him in jail for the rest of his life. They systematically and gradually moved the guns and ammo to relatives out of new jersey and in fullness of time moved to a nearby, slightly more gun friendly state.
m.A.g.a. !

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#6 Post by Sixgun » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:32 pm

It's New Jersey Doc! It always been that way....15 miles across the river from me and it's been 41 years since my last visit.---6
Donald Trumps Wall Will Work
After 2,000 Years, China Still Does Not Have Any Mexicans.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#7 Post by AJMD429 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 am

When I used to be an assistant dispatcher for Mayflower Moving, drivers in Portland OR, would turn down full loads to Newark, due to NJ's gun laws; they'd rather take a half-load to some little town in Wyoming and drive empty to Nebraska for another half-load.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#8 Post by Sixgun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:26 pm

AJMD429 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 am
When I used to be an assistant dispatcher for Mayflower Moving, drivers in Portland OR, would turn down full loads to Newark, due to NJ's gun laws; they'd rather take a half-load to some little town in Wyoming and drive empty to Nebraska for another half-load.
Doc...like you being a doctor for life, I was a forklift driver for life and for 44 years I dealt with stories from truckers who made their deliveries/pick ups in Jersey........the stories all had one thing in common...."Geeze, I could not believe it, they weighed my truck and it was 200 pounds overweight and I got fined $600!".....Geeze, one of my tire treads had a gouge in it and it cost me $400!"......Geeze!, my windshield had a star on the lower right hand corner and it cost me $500......................

There's a lot of outstretched hands in these liberal states...May God bless President Donald Trump.---6
Donald Trumps Wall Will Work
After 2,000 Years, China Still Does Not Have Any Mexicans.