Democrats are such COMEDIANS.....!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Democrats are such COMEDIANS.....!

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 pm

I know some folks miss the subtle and sarcastic irony, but did you catch the female democrat legislaturds all wearing white at the SOTU address...?

It was to honor womens suffrage...! :shock: :?:

This, from women belonging to the DEMOCRAT political party.....the party that was opposed to women voting, against the Republican party's true 'progressive' stance.

I guess they are following the lead of the black Democrats, who proudly belong to the party that supported and shielded the KKK, and the same Democrat party that opposed the Civil Rights legislation in the 1960's.

Of course after LBJ pointed out that getting blacks dependent on government, instead of self-sufficient, would be far more strategic move for the Democrats, legislation got passed that did just that, again screwing the blacks.

But those jokesters are just too clever I guess, and figure they should still support those 'progressssive' Democrats, just to bring a smile to our faces.

Funny, though, I figured the blacks in the legislature might get nervous, seeing a bunch of Democrats dressed up in white; historically there tended to be rope involved, and it didn't work out so well for the darker-skinned folks. I guess since the women didn't have any funny pointy hoods with eye-holes, or any rope, it was ok.

Then those funny youngsters like Cortez, barely out of college - always one-upping us with their humor... The money-printing, debt-raising baby-boomer Democrats are saddling them with more than a generation's-worth of debt, and a ruined healthcare system, but sure enough, those cool college-kids share the humor, and support Democrats over and over....!

I guess I'll never figure out why women, or minorities, or young people, support the DEMOCRAT party.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws[/size]
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Democrats are such COMEDIANS.....!

#2 Post by JerryB » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:58 pm

AMEN DOC AMEN !!!!!!!!
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

#3 Post by FWiedner » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:06 pm

Doc... Somehow your post just seems to lack empathy for the historically stupid and logically disadvantaged.

That said, I'm sure that there is a difference between a comedian and a clown, but I'm at a loss to explain what it is...

:?: :lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#4 Post by BlaineG » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

AOC puts an empty bowl in the microwave and pushes the "Popcorn" button.
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

Ysabel Kid

#5 Post by Ysabel Kid » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 pm

BlaineG wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm
AOC puts an empty bowl in the microwave and pushes the "Popcorn" button.
And then blames the "greedy rich capitalists" when popcorn does not magically appear!