The 'Progresssives' are exposing themselves...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

The 'Progresssives' are exposing themselves...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:04 pm

...as so much more 'violent' than those who they accuse of being so.

http://americanactionnews.com/articles/ ... d-students

...but then they are also so much more materialistic, dishonest, and - even 'raaaacist' - than those who they accuse of being so, as well, so I guess at least that much is consistent. :|

The sad part is that even when a mirror is held up to their behavior, they proudly continue the same irrational confrontational style, then - you guessed it - accuse their political opposition of being 'irrational' and 'confrontational'.

Tonight I was listening to Dan Bongino try to explain (as he said, "in terms liberals can understand") why minimum-wage laws hurt low-skill workers and poor people, but even that concept is just too difficult for the SJW's to handle, because even hard facts and basic logic can't penetrate their Trump Derangement Syndrome, and they've pretty much never actually run a small business, so have no real-world experience (a self-created, over-paid position heading a 'non-profit' is laughably NOT even remotely a 'real-world business experience'... :roll: ).

I've never seen anything like this level of political ignorance in my over half-century of observing politics. I suppose it is similar to the levels of ignorance and violence during the Salem Witch Trials, or whipping up NAZI enthusiasm to burn the Jews.

.....yet the smug arrogance and self-anointed attitude of the 'progressive' SJW's is unfazed.

How they got away with co-opting the term 'progressive' is the only thing they seem to have done that truly IS an accomplishment... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws[/size]
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The 'Progresssives' are exposing themselves...

#2 Post by Grizz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm

well, here's something: 2 Timothy 3:13 (KJV)

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

It's not going to get measurably and materially better until Jesus comes back. politics and politicians CANNOT make moral law or a just society.

I think we should work for what's right, say what's right, and do what's right in the LORD's sight, but rely on the LORD to fix it, according to his promise.

What we're seeing is prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes. It's totally exciting.

Get ready Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cross . . .

JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

#3 Post by JerryB » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 pm

Grizz, you have hit the nail right square head, when we hear that trumpet sound it will be BETTER!!!!!!!!!! KJV1611 I Thessalonians 4: 13-18
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#4 Post by AJMD429 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm

https://clashdaily.com/2019/01/hey-medi ... m-service/

Interesting - not so sure the 'offended' guy was even what he pretends to be...
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#5 Post by AJMD429 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 pm

Wow - then THIS from NBC - just amazing what the 'news' media makes up, and how the Snowflakes and Progressssssives just take it all in as Gospel....

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... dictorian/

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#6 Post by BlaineG » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 pm

I pray that this lastest Covington School fiasco will be the start of a tipping point in a good direction...for a change. Personally, I think Tonto was darn lucky somebody didn't jam that drum up his six....
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

Beaker
Levergunner 2.0

#7 Post by Beaker » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:00 pm

The "Progressives" are exposing themselves; What!!?? In this weather!? :shock: :shock:

Ysabel Kid

#8 Post by Ysabel Kid » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 pm

BlaineG wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:26 pm
I pray that this lastest Covington School fiasco will be the start of a tipping point in a good direction...for a change. Personally, I think Tonto was darn lucky somebody didn't jam that drum up his six....
+1

So much patience and self-control from those so young. Polar opposites of so much of their age-group.

This supposed "Native American Tribal Elder" is nothing by a stolen-valor agitator. Had the roles been reversed, it would be non-stop condemnation from the MSM, and the research would have been pressed hard. Nary a peep from the purveyors of fake news now, since it does not fit their "narrative". :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ysabel Kid

#9 Post by Ysabel Kid » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Beaker wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:00 pm
The "Progressives" are exposing themselves; What!!?? In this weather!? :shock: :shock:
I almost was afraid to look at this post, for fear it might be pictures of Nancy, Chuck, Bernie, Hillary... :shock: :shock: :shock: