Sunny Hostin is the definition of clueless

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Sunny Hostin is the definition of clueless

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:57 pm

She says of Trump "But what is striking to me is that I feel complete disgust when I hear him speak because of the way he comports himself. I mean, what happened to elegance and class in the White House? I mean, it left, right, when Obama left. I’m just truly disgusted by him."

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/11 ... ump-speak/

Perhaps she doesn't realize that, for far more substantive reasons, most of us in flyover country who work for a living, thought exactly the same thing about her hero Mr. Obama. The difference is that WE were polite enough not to say so in public, and WE aren't all about causing division, fueling hate, and WE don't accept initiating violence as a means of political change. WE believe in integrity, and the rule of law.
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

Re: Sunny Hostin is the definition of clueless

#2 Post by Sixgun » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Doc,
Yo know what I don't like about younger people, especially 19 year old "celebrities" all telling the populace how "things should be..... What the hell do they know what's it's like to actually have to work for a living and make $500 a week last until next week while they are making $500,000 an episode? That sonny woman reminds me of Sasquatch, Michele obama......nasty. If her face comes on the tv, it gets changed real fast...the same can be said for that joy woman....nasty.

What scares me is that enough people in this country agree with them enough for sponsors to keep paying the bills. Trump remembers how it was....Glad I was born when I was.....and now I just saw on Fox that the Dems are demanding that the votes from illegals should be counted!!!!!! May God Bless Brett Kavanaugh for coming at the right time. Something tells me that former Justice Kennedy knew what was about to happen so he retired early.---6
The Very Mighty BAR 30-06
Rino's From Communist States Need Not Apply

piller
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Sunny Hostin is the definition of clueless

#3 Post by piller » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:01 am

Mexico is interfering in our elections again. Why don't we just stop all Western Union money transfers to Mexico and ahut its economy off.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost