Look up the Definition of ReeTard...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Look up the Definition of ReeTard...

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm

...and you'll see 'Gun Owners' like THIS one..... :roll:

I love it when they preface their stupid, illogical, un-informed, ignorant, and downright dangerous policy recommendations with phrases like ".....as a gun-owner myself....." then go on to either tell how they used to shoot clay targets at the country club, or some ***-story of how as a kid they used to have a BB-gun, then shot and crippled a baby bunny or bird, and just haven't had the heart to pick up another gun since.... :cry:
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

Re: Look up the Definition of ReeTard...

#2 Post by Sixgun » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:52 am

Dang Doc....when I saw the post headline I thought I was going to see a picture of me! :D

Yea....well....once again, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. "They" , the mighty educated, are hoping that their small vocal minority will sway the masses....but this time we have THE DONALD who is quietly :D exposing their lies.

I'm so giddy......mom and me are getting ready for the PARTY next Wednesday.....I no longer trust ANY polls even to be remotely accurate because if the Dems sweep, I'm moving to Pennsylvania!!!!! (Hey, wait a minute, I am a tart)

Doc....I like this picture on their website.----6

Colt Sporter 2 Factory Tiger Camo