The wonderfull world of DIZZY

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
4t5
Levergunner 2.0

The wonderfull world of DIZZY

#1 Post by 4t5 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Kristen Bell (a b rated actress) has decided that the the PRINCE was wrong to kiss SNOW WHITE, waking her from the witch's spell,it appears (to Ms. Bell )to be an unwanted advance, as she did not give her permission to the prince to do so.
Ms Bell has children with husband Dax Shepard, whom I hope got written permission to do, to avoid charges in the future, two children would be pretty good evidence in the tenth circuit.

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The wonderfull world of DIZZY

#2 Post by jeepnik » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Well, I don't know about the rest of the guys, but when I think back to my first kiss, I didn't ask if I could. I just did the girl seemed willing, and was just as nervous about the whole thing as I was.

Imagine if guys are going to have to ask, and the girls are going to have to say yes. It will eventually end up requiring notarized documents prepared by parental approved lawyers. Can you imagine the paperwork for, shall we say, more involved physical contact.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferrably in the dark"
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it"

FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The wonderfull world of DIZZY

#3 Post by FWiedner » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:57 pm

jeepnik wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:17 pm
Well, I don't know about the rest of the guys, but when I think back to my first kiss, I didn't ask if I could. I just did the girl seemed willing, and was just as nervous about the whole thing as I was.

Imagine if guys are going to have to ask, and the girls are going to have to say yes. It will eventually end up requiring notarized documents prepared by parental approved lawyers. Can you imagine the paperwork for, shall we say, more involved physical contact.
Can you imagine a society with arranged and contract marriages? Where parents agree to the terms of children's relations during their infancy or even before their birth?

Would that be a step forward?

That said... IMO, physical contact should always be consensual, however that consent might be expressed.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.