Trump.....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Trump.....

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm

"...I'm president, and you're not...."

THAT was just plain AWESOME and hilarious.... ! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that AFTER telling the interview-chick TO HER FACE that the media are so incredibly dishonest.....

Beautiful......! 8)

https://youtu.be/cKg5kOmP3uw
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Trump.....

#2 Post by Ray » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 am

It is interesting that illegal entry here was the predominant subject. For most folks, this is seriously troubling and we seem to be helpless to stop it.

The whole of central america is seismic/volcanic. One good shake/blow and a few pandemics to boot and 45,000,000 people head north.

Think of the chaos and logistical nightmare and instant increases in d.n.c. voters.
m.A.g.a. !

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E.Pa..Where Trump Is Supported And Colt New Service Targets Are The Best Belly Guns

#3 Post by Sixgun » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Yep....I liked Presidents reply to that nasty woman.

What I did not like was this trash put out by some rapper with Malania as a stripper. I just saw this on Fox News and even my conditioned mind could not believe it. I cannot believe this "push" from the left. I'd like to know more about this rapper/stripper video and what network allowed it to be shown.

If ANYONE with HALF a brain votes Democratic during the midterms PROVES to me that we are headed for a civil war.

No doubt now, when the right sweeps the mid terms we are going to see serious violence in the streets.

Can you guys imagine what's going to happen in a couple of decades when "we" are outpopulated by "them"!

Glad I was born when I was but sorrowful for the young decent minded folk.----6
The Very Mighty BAR 30-06
Rino's From Communist States Need Not Apply

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#4 Post by BlaineG » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Ray wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 am
It is interesting that illegal entry here was the predominant subject. For most folks, this is seriously troubling and we seem to be helpless to stop it.

The whole of central america is seismic/volcanic. One good shake/blow and a few pandemics to boot and 45,000,000 people head north.

Think of the chaos and logistical nightmare and instant increases in d.n.c. voters.
He has announced that countries that allow that migrant Mob to cross illegally thru their country will have any US aid suspended.
He hopefully included Mexico.
If You Back Me Into A Corner There Will Not Be Enough Room For Both Of Us. :evil:

Ysabel Kid

#5 Post by Ysabel Kid » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 pm

BlaineG wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm
Ray wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 am

He has announced that countries that allow that migrant Mob to cross illegally thru their country will have any US aid suspended.
He hopefully included Mexico.
+1

Of course the Dem's and media will howl, and the leftist judges will issue an injunction. :evil:

This is timed as a mid-term election issue. The left wants the caravan arriving right before the election, knowing the media will show everything in the worst possible light for the President and the Republicans.

I'm hoping and praying for a landslide... RED wave. The only way this twits on the left will learn that the country is sick of their BS is if they get spanked hard this November when they should have picked up seats easily (just based on historical norms).

Then again, since they have double-down on sheer lunacy after the 2016 election, I really doubt they will learn. I don't think they are capable of doing so. I expect they will simply get more violent and more insane yet again. :roll: