POTUS in the UK

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
perry owens
Levergunner 3.0

POTUS in the UK

#1 Post by perry owens » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

President Trump has just landed in the UK. Shame he isn't getting the state visit that we have given many bloodthirsty despots in the past but our government has bowed down to the loony left as usual and relegated it to a "working visit". Contrary to what you may gain from the media most of the normal people over here think Donald is doing a good job, saying what he thinks and doing what he promises and we wish we had a politician like that. I hope that while he's here he has some words with our prime minister and puts her back on the path to carry out the democratic vote of the people to get out of Europe.As for the protests planned, they are just a small group of knuckle-draggers who thinks it's ok to disrespect the elected president of this country's greatest ally. Their Trump Blimp indicates the level of their intellect.
Sorely tempted to take my Winchester 1897 up to London and make a few holes in it.
"Always carry a firearm east of Aldgate Watson."

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: POTUS in the UK

#2 Post by AJMD429 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 am

perry owens wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am
Sorely tempted to take my Winchester 1897 up to London and make a few holes in it.
:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PhotoSuckit Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#3 Post by gamekeeper » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Perry, you couldn't have said it better, thank you.
The only people I know who are bad mouthing the President are the looney left who believe what ever rubbish the Guardian news paper prints.
If that balloon flies over me I will definitely give it barrel or two.....🇺🇸🇬🇧
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#4 Post by BlaineG » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 pm

gamekeeper wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 pm
The only people I know who are bad mouthing the President are the looney left who believe what ever rubbish the Guardian news paper prints.
Well, I'm a Yuuuge Trump supporter, but turn about is fair play. He's been rough on May and NATO. :lol: I kind of think the blimp is funny. 8)
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.”
― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#5 Post by gamekeeper » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:03 pm

BlaineG wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 pm
Well, I'm a Yuuuge Trump supporter, but turn about is fair play. He's been rough on May and NATO. :lol: I kind of think the blimp is funny. 8)
The blimp is kinda funny but I need the practice...... :lol:
.May & N.A.T.O. had it coming President Trump rocks…. :D
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#6 Post by BlaineG » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 pm
The blimp is kinda funny but I need the practice...... :lol:
.May & N.A.T.O. had it coming President Trump rocks…. :D
Yep...While we're on the subject, that Muslim mayor in London? Are that many muslims there, or just liberals in geneneral voted him in?
“I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.”
― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

perry owens
Levergunner 3.0

#7 Post by perry owens » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:48 am

So far in this visit Trump has said May's strategy for leaving Europe is wrong, Boris Johnson would make a great prime minister, mass immigration is changing the culture of Europe and the mayor of London is doing a lousy job. All these truths are well known to the average Brit but denied by the ruling elite. Strange that a foreign statesman is more in tune with the common man than our own leaders.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#8 Post by gamekeeper » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:50 am

I do not know the percentage but the little buggers and their liberal friends are everywhere..... :(

perry owens
Levergunner 3.0

#9 Post by perry owens » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 am

latest estimates put the percentage of Muslims in London at 15%, equating to 1.3 million. There are over 500 mosques and 100 sharia courts are allowed to operate. Sharia law rejects many of the principles of human rights, freedoms and equality which are the basis of English law. How this situation can be allowed here defies belief. Since returning from my 5-year stay in the US the changes in the UK have made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#10 Post by gamekeeper » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:20 am

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 am
latest estimates put the percentage of Muslims in London at 15%, equating to 1.3 million. There are over 500 mosques and 100 sharia courts are allowed to operate. Sharia law rejects many of the principles of human rights, freedoms and equality which are the basis of English law. How this situation can be allowed here defies belief. Since returning from my 5-year stay in the US the changes in the UK have made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.
This is the reality of the UK today.

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

#11 Post by Ray » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:51 am

I watched sean hannity interview some of your freaks in the street over there and a lady (i suppose) opined that obviously british voters are more intelligent than american voters....

Wow !.... you tell them sister (i suppose)....you're setting the bar real high there......such a goal to aim for.....just be smarter than an american !

kind of like a ghanaian telling a congolese that we are so far ahead of you guys in terms of hygene and public health......
Fighting the rampant and virulent social aberration of tactitardism - one (and sometimes two) patched round ball(s) at a time....

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#12 Post by piller » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:12 am

Sadly, we do have our fair share of cretinous fe*al encephalites wandering the streets unsupervised. They have a proclivity for finding someone to interview them so that their idiocy can be showcased for all to see.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

#13 Post by gamekeeper » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Most journalists are probably looking for the biggest idiots to interview, I don't know how they choose with so many out there.... :evil:

AmBraCol
Webservant

#14 Post by AmBraCol » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 am
Actually, if you read the 19th century explorers - Sam Baker, etc - you'll see that way back then folks from the UK believed the rubbish that Islam is just Christianity with a twist. "We worship the same God." was stated way back then, and they didn't have a clue. Shucks, our own leaders (T. Jefferson, for example) claimed the same. It doesn't take an intense course in 'World Religions' to spot the major differences in the founding documents as well as the founding principles of both religions. Yet folks STILL claim they're the same basic thing. In spite of the flawed humans who've managed the nations, both the UK and the U.S. were founded on Christian principles. That's what gave rise to the incredible freedoms enjoyed (at one point or another) by both nations.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com

Ysabel Kid

#15 Post by Ysabel Kid » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Yep...While we're on the subject, that Muslim mayor in London? Are that many muslims there, or just liberals in geneneral voted him in?
Ask Tommy Robinson. Oh yeah - YOU CAN'T. :evil: :evil: :evil: