A hypothetical

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

A hypothetical

#1 Post by Pitchy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Have every person crossing the boarder sign a paper saying if we let them stay they will be Republican supporters then watch the Dems want a wall and even pay for it or want them deported immediately. :wink: :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
He was the best little dog i ever had !!!!!
Sometimes I don`t even understand myself.

Ray
Levergunner 3.0

Re: A hypothetical

#2 Post by Ray » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 pm

This whole border porosity business is most frustrating.....We elected mister trump to fix this and he is as helpless as any of his predecessors.....

Fact is almost anyone can come here at anytime from anywhere and play the game and wait patiently from 24 hours to 45 days and get released and is supposedly never seen or heard of again

b u t they soon game the system and sign-up for as much as $4000 a month of various federal, state, local benefits not to mention charitable organizations freebies.....

a n d they get an almost universal pass by cops when contact is made for anything less than serious charges.....
Fighting the rampant and virulent social aberration of tactitardism - one (and sometimes two) patched round ball(s) at a time....

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#3 Post by piller » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:51 am

Pitchy, that would have the Democratics stopping all immigration within 24 hours. :lol:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

mturbo
Levergunner

#4 Post by mturbo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:32 pm

I see the damage they do to the desert here regularly! If I'm found littering or damaging the land like they do on a constant basis I would end up in prison but I never hear any outrage from the environmentalists on the destruction that is constantly being sown down this way!

octagon
Senior Levergunner

#5 Post by octagon » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Pitchy I know a few conservative Mexicans, they are few and far between.

Ysabel Kid

#6 Post by Ysabel Kid » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Yep.

What I can't figure is how the Democrats now have one single vote from the black community and/or organized labor. Democrats saw the writing on the wall - that their BS jig was up and they would start losing voters from these groups. So, instead of trying to keep the black vote, and the blue collar vote - you know, people they profess to care about - they have stabbed them in the back and imported their next voting block. They don't care that this block hurts both previous groups by suppressing wages and outright stealing jobs.

If the union leadership thinks this is the next wave of union workers, they are delusional... in addition to stabbing their own people in the back! :evil: