Happy Birthday!

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Ysabel Kid

Happy Birthday!

#1 Post by Ysabel Kid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

President George Washington!!!

Yes, not that silly "President's Day" garbage. Today - 22 February - is the actual anniversary of the first and greatest President. Too bad we've largely gone downhill since then, though some have measured up (Reagan), where others have failed miserably (Carter) and still others, the failure was overt and very deliberate (Obama).

Today wasn't meant to be a three-day weekend for government employees (or anyone else), or an excuse for yet another sale in our never-ending ode to consumerism. Today we honor the man so instrumental in establishing our independent liberty. You know, the basis, through God, for our documented rights - those same rights statists are hell-bent on giving away (or taking away)?

See why I posted this here? I couldn't even keep myself from going political! :wink:

Posting leader...

Re: Happy Birthday!

#2 Post by BlaineG » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Firearms, the 2nd, and politics are so intertwined that there is no difference between them. But, this isn't my forum. 8)
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil: