Correct the lie

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Ysabel Kid

Correct the lie

#1 Post by Ysabel Kid » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 am

The virulent anti-gun group "Every Town for Gun Safety" has published a BOLD-FACED LIE that there have been "18 School Shootings" thus far in 2018. Most of the lazy, leftist media, instead of actually doing any research, have simply repeated this LIE. I had to correct it several times since Wednesday's horrid violence, even to guys "on our side".

Here is the TRUTH:

There was a school shooting at a Kentucky high school in January that killed 2 students and injured 14.

There was a murder on a college campus, the murderer using a gun, earlier this year. Single death.

Two more deaths were suicides on school property. No one else was injured.

Every other incident were either schools being shot at after hours, when no students (or anyone else) were around (what we used to call "vandalism" back in the day), or accidents. No one was injured.

There are over 120,000 schools in this country (public and private, pre-k through universities)

Now, those 20 dead are 20 too many, as are two genuine "mass shootings", but the left is deliberately LYING to prey on the emotions of the moment.

Posting leader...

Re: Correct the lie

#2 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:25 am

I have an article on that posted in my exam rooms, plus these three articles: ... frequency/ ... nd-europe/ ... ed-states/

.....I would NEVER be allowed to express such opinions if I were a physician "employee" like most of my colleagues. Sad that hospitals have become truth-free zones, just like college campuses and schools.
Image Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Advanced Levergunner

Re: Correct the lie

#3 Post by FWiedner » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Always lie or embellish if the truth does not serve your purpose.

Don't you know the rules yet?

Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.