ATF proposed rule (interview)

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

ATF proposed rule (interview)

#1 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Image Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

BlaineG
Posting leader...

Re: ATF proposed rule (interview)

#2 Post by BlaineG » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm

After the last election, 'Crats own Washington State...Soon to be known as Kali North. I need not explain what that means vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. Suffice it to say that several of my non-EBR weapons will become illegal if AzzWipe Inslee and Traitor AG Ferguson get their way. "Assault" weapons will be banned. Anything over 10 rounds will be banned. Annual permits for each weapon. And on, and on, and on. :evil:
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil:

Ysabel Kid

#3 Post by Ysabel Kid » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm

BlaineG wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm
After the last election, 'Crats own Washington State...Soon to be known as Kali North. I need not explain what that means vis-a-vis the 2nd Amendment. Suffice it to say that several of my non-EBR weapons will become illegal if AzzWipe Inslee and Traitor AG Ferguson get their way. "Assault" weapons will be banned. Anything over 10 rounds will be banned. Annual permits for each weapon. And on, and on, and on. :evil:
Blaine, do you need to stay there? Why not move a bit east into a freer state?

BlaineG
Posting leader...

#4 Post by BlaineG » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:42 am

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm
BlaineG wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Blaine, do you need to stay there? Why not move a bit east into a freer state?
For now, I should stay here. The adult daughter is here, paid-for housing is here, medical (such as it is..mostly free VA) is here. If I win the lotto? That's a different story. :lol:
As Long As You Have A Sharp Stick, Never Give Up. Take One Of Them With You When They Come For You. :evil: