Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

I won! I'll take your cabin please....I can pull that up to Philly and get a couple of K a week for rent....figure $25 per person per week.

For seriousness, don't forget to do the legalities when hauling your cabin such as flags and another driver in front and behind with their flashers on. Around here the state boys would pull you over and give you a fine to the point where you would have to sell the cabin to pay for it......you know there's plenty of low life's with their hands out waiting for a free meal......

Last month me and mom were headed to Home Depot and here's this guy on the corner of a semi exclusive shopping area with a sign asking for free S........I don't put up with that in my neighborhood so I hollared out the window, "Get a Job You lazy piece of 4&@9. Then when I got to Home Depot I went straight to customer service desk and told them something needs to be done about the bum on the corner as we locals don't want our neighborhood looking like Philly...no shame as in this country there's opportunity everywhere.....lazy piece of garbage.----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha! No bums allowed!
Yeah, the trailer will be all road legal. I will either plate it, so I can say it's on the road, or get a move permit. It's only 17 miles to the lot, and traffic ain't really a thing here. :D
Probably more road worthy than most of the cars on the road around Athens. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:48 pm Hahaha! No bums allowed!

Probably more road worthy than most of the cars on the road around Athens. :D
That is funny.....when I was a kid, lots of cars were like a early variation of the lightweight Ruger Single Sixes...."tri-color". :D

You don't see that anymore....(here).......in fact, I probably have the oldest "continually on the road" vehicles so I keep em clean and shiny to fool em. You only have to go down the road maybe 10-12 miles to Chester, Pa or Killmington, Delaware ("Wilmington" is now known as "Killmington" duel to near daily murders) to see trash on the street, used condoms, needles, filth, cars with 4 donuts, etc......for real, when the "bros" need tires they go to the junkyard and buy the donuts for like $10 and put them all the way around.

I have no idea how they get away with it but as probably 10-15% of the cars are running around like that there's not enough cops to stop em. When I was a kid my parents used to shop in Wilmington, De. and it was a clean safe city. Even the blacks didn't cause the trouble then like they do now.....seems like the more money the government gives them the more decrepit the city becomes due to their priorities.....
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Still like that here. I was pawing through a junkyard just this past Thursday morning. Looking for a lift gate for the middle kids "winter bomb". He has to put his Challenger Hellcat up for the winter.
I'm glad it ain't me. Vehicles can't be winter beaters anymore. Too much electronic garbage to go wrong, then you can't fix it. I ran em for years and it paid off. Buy, they were old rigs with carburetors and no computer junk.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys have multi colored vehicles? Dang, I'd feel young again....years ago mom had a Datsun 280 Z 2+2 ...looked like an XKE Jaguar.....and she ran into something.....(if she was wrong about something she would lie) Women are good liars. If I lied she would follow up until she got the truth while I don't care. Oh! The story......the 280 Z still ran but it needed a complete front end and one day some guy put a note on her windshield saying he had a front end that would fit so I called the guy.....(Philly number) and he gave me a price of $500 but to give him a few days to deliver it and asked if I could pay him in cash...sure...that's all I do.

Three days later the guy shows up with a complete front end that looked like it just came off a car......well, it probably did, most likely his neighbors who no longer has the rest of the car which is probably in the Delaware river. (That's how they do business in Philly) I thought the price was way low but I wasn't complaining. :D

Mom had me pizzed off for lying (insurance increased) so I let her drive around with it for a year or two before I sprayed it...looked good....looked so good a buddy had me spray his '68 Chevelle yellow with black strips....made a few cases of beer and a Z of weed.

One thing about getting old...that's all you have is the past but like Burt Reynolds said before he died, "I had a blast". :D .

One time I needed a Pontiac 400 c.i motor and the next thing I knew, a tow truck was backing a '78 Trans Am down the driveway, complete with title, all legit.....pulled the motor and sold the motor for twice what I paid for the whole car then sold the car minus the motor and the trans for what I originally paid and went right out and bought a very nice takedown 1886 in 45-90......for nothing except getting dirty. :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, it's true. I miss the good ole days. Any time I run into old buddy's, we always end up talking about all the stuff we did.
I wouldn't change a thing. We had a time. I feel sorry for kids now. Can't do nothing. Everything is illegal, on camera, or will get you a rap sheet that will follow you to the grave. They've taken the fun right outta life.
Slaves to the system now.

Man! I hate being in here. I know I got all kinds off stuff to get done and here I am. Headed to lunch in a few. Feel like garbage. The grandkids all had the crud (naturally) when we were out west. Of course, nanny (Kristy) don't let that stop her from mugging up on em. She got it. I held off till today, but finally succumbed. I'm NEVER sick. As such, I cannot stand not being 100%. Can't stand it.
OFW.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

We had visitors also,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you see what those very nice African Americans did in Philly...DESTROYED a WAWA store that was recently renovated......IM JUST REPEATING WHATS ON THE NEWS...FREEDOM OF SPEECH ole pal....

100 of them burst in and no one cares. It's only going to escalate once they get tired of looting stores.

Coming to YOUR HOME.......SOON........I'm sooooooooo glad I live where I am as I'm sure Harry and Jay do....here, we don't have street lights and "they" are afraid of the dark. :D

The news of it all even reached North Carolina..........

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 58781.html
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Unbelievable. This country is in the toilet.
It will be a while before it's like that here, but it doesn't matter. When behaviors like that are acceptable, it's over for a society.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I dug out this big black "rock" decades ago........and recently decided to make a "seat" out of it......then I started reading about meteorites and how they will attract a magnet. So I tried it today and the magnets stuck to it like flies on S.----00

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's cool as all get out buddy! I've never seen anything like that before.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay,
I heard meteorites are worth big money.....I know this thing weighs 6-800 lbs as it put a strain on the hydraulics of the mighty Kubota when I lifted it......this thing could be worth a couple of hundred thousand dollars!

I tell ya, it's a new miracle everyday.....just like that giant funnel in the sky that drops the finest Winchesters and Colts right on my doorstep, often with provenance as per factory letters.

Oh man! I can see me now, hobknobbing with PRESIDENT TRUMP.....and as you are my personal friend of the highest degree, I go nowhere without you! We will visit important people, we will buy up all of the nicest Winchesters and Colts (other than the ones I already have) then we will shoot down to South America and turn the Rossi factory into a rebar factory.!!!!

Just you and me pal...your the only one who has stuck by my side through thick and thin here on the board.....hey! Maybe I'll buy the board and kick everyone off!!!!-----006 :D
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey! I swear to the Almighty this is exactly how it went down........I planted probably 2,000 sq feet of grass out back by the pond. Last week there was a fresh hole about 8" in diameter and 8" deep.....it was a fox.......so the other day I took a rat trap and put some raw bacon on it and set it next to the hole that I filled back in.......sure enough the next day the trap was sprung and a new hole was dug where the other one was.

I reset the rat trap yesterday and just now came back from the pond area........the trap was about 10-15 feet away, a new hole was
dug and the fox left me a prize...SWEAR...this is a vindictive fox.--00

He had to take his time and aim right..AMAZING!

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow man!
You think they let hicks like me hobnob in them circles?
Well weeeee doggie!

Hey no kidding, that is a common thing. Fix and coyotes often drop one on traps to warn their buddies. See it a lot up here.
Now here's a miracle!
I was just driving home from the middle kids place. You know....the old man with experience and tools. Anyway, I saw a dead POSSUM beside the road! :shock:
A possum! Can't believe them things are up here! Crazy.

Now, you are in for a special treat tomorrow. I got one pic today when I went 9 er to Newport to order my roofing. I got a pic of the "good side". I forgot on the way home cause I was still in shock over the price if the roofing. Tomorrow, when I pick it up, I will get the other side and show you boys some good ole down home hillbilly livin!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If that is really a meteorite probably worth millions, maybe tens or hundreds. No limit to who you could try to buy off. :wink:

Don’t sell cheap ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Here ya go six, hope it’s worth millions for ya.

https://geology.com/meteorites/value-of ... ites.shtml
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Harry.....I learned a lot from that site.....even at $1 a gram at 700 pounds it comes to around $$350,000 but because it's so big I'm thinking a half mil.....

Could be a rock with lots of iron mineral in it which is more like it......I've been fooled lots of times out back with my metal detector....I'd dig to China and didn't find nuttin'.

Either way, it don't interest me...yea, cool and all but how many people can say they can sit on a 6-800 pound meteorite and watch the water flow? I sure don't have to worry about anyone stealing it........

What interests me more is how much fun I'm going to have tomorrow when I check the rat traps. 2 rat traps and 4 mice traps....foxes are going to be dancing in the moonlight .....like the old westerns when the bad guy made the good guy "dance" while shooting at his feet. :D

Fun and mental peace are more important than money and in my 68 years lots of people tried to keep me from having any of it.----00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is weird.......news said there's something big coming our way then my neighbor comes over and tells me he had this picture on his home security from 1974.

Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good to see our little band of brothers is still rocking and rolling :D
I am putting lots of mileage on my little Ford looking for somewhere to hang my hat, no luck so far just a few disappointments :(

Happy Birthday Harry...😀
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yes. Happy Birthday Harry!
I was thinking of you yesterday GK. Wondering how the search was going. Wishing you good luck, my friend.

I did manage some sleep last night bit I'm still hurting a little. Hate it.
I'd like to be able to take it easy today but no way! Just don't have time. Got to go pick that roofing up today. That kind of blew the budget, but i still think it is the way to go. Cost me 740 bucks. :D
I could have shingled it cheaper but it would have been heavier and the snow wouldn't slide off. Oh well. It's done now.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

GK, maybe we can get OW to build ya something like this so ya aren’t homeless
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Heck Harry if that ain't better than some of the places I've seen :!: ........ :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gk, this here in Cali looks like OW trailer might be similar.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OS I'm going to look at a property similar but much older and more rustic on Saturday..... :shock:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I grew up in a house built in 1864.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'll have you boys know, my trailer is a palace up here.
Check this place out. It's right on the main drag on my way to work.
Yup. People live here. Bet you boys ain't got a porch with a sunroof.
I can't imagine the water don't run right through the roof all winter.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Obviously DIY is not one of their interests........ :lol:
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Ask them how much they want for the blue riding mower. :)
Trump 2024

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Riding around rural
Maine is an education.

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Kokanee snagging season is open now, headed out this weekend to get some. Used some scrap lead to cast up 50 hooks.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Happy Birthday Harry........you can have my meteorite for a gift.......

GK...I do feel for ya......it's a stressful time and I truly wish I ...all of us...could help........over here we take these things for granted while England has been around a lot longer and dibs are few and far between.......heck, my barn, is still like new inside with 2 rooms with knotty pine and heavily insulated....my son has made remarks saying he could live in there but this one thing, called a job, keeps him from doing so..........

Oh poop, beautiful day.

Jay, I'm not laughing but your pics are a common sight upstate. Around here they will condemn your property if the grass ain't cut....so, in reality, the people in Maine are more free than they are here.

It would be soooooooooo easy for that guy (up your way) to scrap out any of the metal around that place, bulldoze the rest in a pile and light it up.....dig a hole and get rid of the residue......level out the property and drop a small pre fab on the same spot.

I never could figure out why some people are downright pigs....while some have medical issues the vast majority are just plain lazy as being clean is cheap, maybe even free....I've seen it upstate a thousand times....living in a pigsty with a new pick up out front with ten people sitting around a fire drinking.

Well, breakfast is calling me....I was up till 4 refinishing the wood floors in the living room and dining room......
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Huh? More doings?
Still feel like garbage but have slowly continued work. Got half the roof on. Pretty slow going. Probably should have shingled, but oh well.

Dad turned 81 yesterday. Still doing pretty darn good. He has had a great time with the trailer project I think. I hope so. It's the biggest reason I started it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Good for you Jay...on Pops.....depending on your character one of the biggest complaints from retired people is a sense of accomplishment. Sometimes I'll dig a ditch 4' deep and 100 yards long in 100 degree heat in rocky soil just to say I did something... :D .

Your huntin' season starts soon don't it?....my inlaws got in a couple of dozen deer already from archery in the first week. For real...I'll take the dog out for a walk out back and a deer will materialize out of nowhere....I have no idea how people call this "hunting"----00

Big day today so I got up early.---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thanks buddy.
Yeah. Bow and crossbow is on now. So is firearms on bear. Small game too. Firearms for deer is the end of October first of November. It depends on how 5 Saturdays fall with Thanksgiving weekend.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Belated Happy Birthday to your Pa Jay..... :D

Cold wet and windy here, got another couple of properties to look at next week, ones on a farm :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:53 pm Belated Happy Birthday to your Pa Jay..... :D

Cold wet and windy here, got another couple of properties to look at next week, ones on a farm :wink:
Thank you, my friend.

Cool and clear here.
Gonna tell you what......putting on metal roofing after a heavy frost ain't a lotta fun boys!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Heavy frost????!!! WTF.... I wore a T shirt and shorts today.....but I did have long underwear bottoms on....that's my new favorite....shorts and long johns. I learned that from a buddy in Maine.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I had a t shirt on too. But I did have jeans on.

Shorts and LJs? Must of been some uppity guy from down to Portland. Up here, we don't bother with the shorts. :D
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Man You guys are getting soft,.......the only way to hunt anymore is to put a 20' tree stand overlooking a feeder to get the does coming in ......then wait till the rut is on and arrow the biggest buck you have seen this year. "like Elmer fudd and the Three Stooges " a hunting We will Go"...........the state game depts. could care less as long as somebody kills these deer. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

In this state they don't care as long as someone PAYS for the deer.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....loot is where it's at....some years back the money generated by hunters went right back into the game commission for hunting projects such as acquiring land, raising and releasing pheasants, etc.

The money now goes into the "general fund" and who knows where that money goes, most likely in inner city projects such as what Bill Clinton started, "midnight basketball". :D

Glad I was born when I was. I got to experience a much better way of life.

Hunting from a tree, except in terrain issues such as heavy brush or in situations where food is a must is not hunting and requires little skill and knowledge. No harder than going to a deer farm and shooting a deer in a one acre enclosed area with a 10' fence and a port hole.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

In much of the state, there are few deer per square mile. Ground has to be covered, so a stand is almost useless. I have successfully used a climber in these conditions by scouting a track in the morning and trying to guess his travel. Then trying to get in front with the climber in the afternoon.
I use stands almost exclusively on the lot we have now. It is just too difficult because it is so thick. Some places a stand can't be used, and ground blinds are the way to go. Most of the stands I use have limited visibility. Hunting whitetails here is unlike anywhere else. It's a real b%&@h.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes Master Jay...as noted above there are exceptions. I've read many stories on how thick the Maine woods are.

Cant be anymore miserable here....rain...cold rain.....fired up da wood stove....

I'm presently working on a few vises I have.....old ones...BIG babies.......6" and one I could put a brick in it ..8"?... ......got a real nice Wilton that's dated may of '76 but the remainder are Morgan Chicago's made before 1947......I must have 8-10 of these as my dad had a vise fetish.......a few are small 3" er's....and a very small one......it only opens 1/4" ....got to take some pics.....

Think I have 20 pairs of vise grips and all but 3 are quality....a few were made in China and won't even hold a toothpick without flipping open...j.u.n.k......I'm winging them, along with 50 screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, axes, and hatchets without handles, old Stanley planers, couple of worn out 3/4" drive air impact wrenches, hand saws, crow bars, squares, several hand drills, etc into the hole out back I dug for useless tools....nobody wants this stuff anymore as the auction house told me I'd be better off throwing them away and before the day is over my back property is going to be a couple of hundred pounds heavier....

IMG_0423.JPG
Here's the smart guy of the year award...he escaped from prison in august and the cops picked him up yesterday at his brothers house where he was celebrating his birthday. Ahhhh, not even worth uploading his picture as my iPad might get some disease.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nice man! I love old vices. Wilton cannot be beat. I have a small 5 inch one on my bench in the garage. We have some old big ones at work. Glad they won't fit in my lunch box. :D
Nothing is worse than junk tools. They either damage what you're working on, or you get hurt, or both.
The biggest problem is its getting hard to find good quality tools now. The Chinese have ruined about everything.
I'd probably stay away from their condoms too. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes...I heard from an old timer some years back that the American vise companies put themselves out of business as they were top quality and would last probably centuries......plus many tens of thousands were built for the war effort and they found their way into the kind of lunch boxes I used to use..."look around, and out the back door straight to the truck or Jeep, put it on the floorboard of the passenger side and throw and old towel over it."... :D

One guy who I named "Sperman" (his name was Herman) used to drive around the plant with a pallet on his forklift and just collect what he wanted, drive outside through the big door and right to his truck.......I have no idea how he was never caught. He got air compressors, large electric motors which he would scrap out..... $5,000 motor for $200.......55 gallon drums of oil and floor cleaner.......stupid...stupid....druggie...

For real and jokes...I was not a thief....maybe bolts and nuts.....I valued my job and performed like I was supposed to....besides, there was always a guy looking to make a buck..get it?----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I hear you. They'd like nothing more than to bust an old timer like me just fewbyears before retirement. Nope....they ain't getting rid of me that cheap.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Made a few gains. Got the roof on. Dad got the windows and door hung. I put the corners for the siding on before roofing so I could run them up under the roof flashing and drip edge. This was the first of these roofs I've put on. It will most likely be the last. I'm not wildly impressed. It was slower going than I'd thought it would be, also. It looks ok. Hopefully, it holds our weather out. Time will tell.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

OldWin wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:38 am Made a few gains. Got the roof on. Dad got the windows and door hung. I put the corners for the siding on before roofing so I could run them up under the roof flashing and drip edge. This was the first of these roofs I've put on. It will most likely be the last. I'm not wildly impressed. It was slower going than I'd thought it would be, also. It looks ok. Hopefully, it holds our weather out. Time will tell.
I see the problem, you should have built it on a DUCK chassis, then we could have drove it over and picked up GK. :)
Trump 2024

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry I like that idea we still see the occasional WW2 Dukw over here I remember having a ride in one as a kid. :D :D :D

Nice job Jay, deer hunting in comfort can't be bad.… 8)