Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Primers for sale only to snoopers....$12 a primer.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...you win number 64....I have nothing to give you...maybe Fred can donate something for a change.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Six, does this mean NO more cheese for the Fox :?: :?: :?:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Unique powder for sale..$16 a flake.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow, two in a row.
Yeah, it's gonna get surreal for sure. This country is doomed.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hear you Six, I have moved around too much and have become somewhat unconnected but being a lone wolf has its compensations, my needs are simple and few.
We have some bare shelves over here and I predict that things will probably get worse, I guess those in positions of power are not at all worried as their plans are working out for even more control of our everyday lives.
I'm glad the Fox will still at least get the scraps... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW wins … CA grafitti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Go buy a turkey...$47 here......ooooohhohhh...I must be overreacting!.......go buy gas...double what it was when Trump was in office.....go buy wood at Home Depot.......oooohhhhh....I'm delusional.....
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The railroads have for the most part been 'owned' by the gubbermint the whole time . Not surprising to me. The rail workers should just walk away, put the screws to us sure but their voice would be heard after the riots, marches and destruction of the cities were over. Same with the health workers, truck drivers( Nj now require the vax for drivers) Let it all come to a schreeching halt! Only thing I need to worry about is dog food... oh wait I have .22s !
I've got a case of CCI standard velocity- I can eat a lot of venison without using all of those 22s!

At lunch today we listened to Let's go Brandon but not being fluent in Ebonics we weren't real sure what it was about...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

For all of the academia cultured lever gunners.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

what is JB ?
No pic.

I'll take 5 primers and 10 flakes please! ( put it on my tab)
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here Gunny.....someone fixed my account so I can't edit my posts...can't change my name, delete pictures from ones in my iPad.....in other words, once I put something up or in, it stays there.....that's why I like to use a picture host as I can go to the host and delete the picture....you know, they are "securing the evidence". :D

I need this board like I need a 10 gauge pumpkin ball through my head.

Gunny....you, Fred, Jay, GK, Tom, Woody, Harry, Press, and Galvin .....can HAVE my primers or powder and I'll even pay the shipping. The other ones don't have enough money.

Here's one pulled from my Ipad....-00

The alligator even has a Rolex on...wonder if it's Fred's... :D

I'll be gone today...6 acres to cut...my neighbor is on vacation......
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah I heard they found remains, was it that scumbag that killed his girlfriend? Did the gators get him? I was really hoping they would!!

I hope the rain holds off over the weekend, I gotta start blowing leaves, have I mentioned I HATE leaves?? Well I do.

We knocked off a little early today, ran outta plywood. Oh here are a couple pics , one showing another view of that monster beam & hanger.
20211021_110411.jpg
20211021_144655.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Whoa Six, that would be like a score card pencil without an eraser.

Going to have to investigate that.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hate to burst your bubble Six but that's a crocodile! See the shape of the snout? Not a broad snout, also the dead giveaway is the large upper fang a third of the way back, also a dead giveaway. :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang...can't get nothing done....I'm out front and the neighbor across the stree gives me a package that was delivered to his house yesterday.......I thought last night he was gonna keep it......anyway, he comes over and I'm cutting grass so I shut everything down and we b.s....then my other neighbor next to me sees what's going on and he come over, I guess to make sure he don't miss nothing. The first neighbor liked my new Kubota zero turn so much he's going to buy one......he really liked the air ride seat to which I toad him that's the only thing he will be able to buy as new zero turns of my model are non existent.

That 45 minutes bull pooping destroyed my entire internal schedule so I came in the house after the front two acres was done. ...and there's GUNNY in the shadow taking pictures with his phone turned sideways! Well done young man! Keep on woking....errrr working......

Fred, I'll take pictures later on with mom's phone to show you what's going on...it's not on every post but the names changes are definitely turned off and have been for some time....you know, I used to change my name temporary to laugh at other people's posts....like "Tonto" for shrapnel etc.

Well,.....ooofffff I go to cut out black...err.....back.....

Remember, stock up because you won't be able to in another week or two....
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! Forgot......human trait.....miserable people HATE happy people and will twist around ANYTHING they say or write to cause them trouble........look at Alec Baldwin.....he's crying...ahhhhhh....poor little soul....he's worried more about HIS future than the future of the girl who's life he snuffed out.......make fun of trump on SNL will ya? What comes around goes around.....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, when Hobie did the change of Mods I was like wondering why his selections … not the other guys but, there is a job to do and I suspect there is a level above my access. None the less, regardless of other impressions you are the most moderated by me. And you have deserved. But .., not sure what happened that you are desrcribing, upset off somebody other than me. This is white whine ;-) all you are going to get.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Btw, couple others have rejoined the surveillance team above my pay grade. Will check out of curiosity but you deserve any moderating that may occur. I just don’t know how to do that.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Fred! :D .... Not that I care on who or what or to what degree I'm modified........like I said in a few posts up in other words, I am free......clinically, as in health, morally, financially and dutifully or in Teamsters words, I can tell the whole world to kiss where the sun don't shine.......and with an emphasis on your word, "deservedly" to the hypocritical "deservees"......if that's a word. :D

One day in the long distant future, I'll meet my end, but before that time comes, I'll be free....how many people can say that? :D

Back in WW2 our military guys used to say (speaking about the slant eyed japs)....."how do we fight an enemy that wants to die?"

:D ........got to get to bed early...big day at Costco tomorrow....gonna load up big time before the economic/supply crash in two weeks.........thanks to all of the weak minded college educated, gay, transgender, Hollywood "elitists" and mainstream media liberals who put Biden in office.------006 :D......writing LIVE from "No Rules Acres'
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:18 pm above my pay grade.
And just how much are you making?....you can't tell me your spending time and energy just to have a prestigious green name....you know, like the 10 year old kid who's running for class president giving out Hershey kisses for their vote. .....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Knee Slappin Hiilarious. Just a phrase. Wouldn’t take what happens here too serious. Mostly me and gk just get rid of spammers.

There is the occasional ridiculous complaint and very occasionally a ligit complaint, not a real raucous place in the overall.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So I have started to give Winnie insulin 2x a day,( when the dogs eat) last night was first dose and I was very surprised she seemed to feel better over night! This morning she was up on her feet with tail wagging. Past few days it's been a struggle to get her off the floor and outside- just no desire on her part. Might be something to this modern medicine :lol: .
Parker's in heat, trying her best to mount Claro, every time I turn around Claro is in full B mode growling, snarling & barking.

Me & my big mouth got volunteered to do brakes on my sisters car so guess what I'm doing this morning? Then off to grocery shopping and a visit to Mom.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad to hear your pup is improved buddy. That's always a good day. Zoey has bad hips. We giver her that pot juice in her food and it has helped tremendously. I'm it won't eventually, but we will take it while we can.
Almost out of here for the 1st one. Then 2 more. After this weekend, I won't be around here much for the next month.
I will be typing my posts from my treestand.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Lots of action today.....better stock up as prices are jumping 30% next month...if you can find anything to eat. Fat people with tails will have to rely on cheap pizza.
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Anybody want this? it's new...I test fired it back in the early eighties with a box of light cast loads. Shiny new without a mark on it.---00
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Send it on out here.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow man! That is really nice. Right chambering too....especially for good ole Jay's neck of the woods.

Can I have it? :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OldWin wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 pm Wow man! That is really nice. Right chambering too....especially for good ole Jay's neck of the woods.
Can I have it? :D
No. I don't see the attraction to this cartridge.....it's really nothing more than a hot 35 Remington.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The biggest thing against it is it never caught on. Everyone thinks it's a "brush gun". I absolutely despise that term. It's so unbelievably stupid.

I do think the .358 has a lot more going for it than people think. However, I will admit I've never owned one. I will also admit that I don't know as the benefits make up for the availability and commonality of the .308.
Of which I have several. Excellent cartridge.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I don't care for it..that's why it's been sitting for 40 years and it's the same reason I sold the 35 Winchester...35 calibers don't interest me...I'll let it go reasonable, like maybe a grand.

Birdman
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Birdman...what makes you think you can sell my stuff "reasonable". Ok, ok....sell it......we are getting low on cash around here. Had to buy a half a tank of gas for the push mower today....----00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Half a tank of gas!?

No wonder you're broke! :D

Now that I think on it, I don't think I've ever owned any 35s, except my 71.
And I NEVER use it. It's nice and all, but I just don't see what all the fuss is about. It's just too big and heavy for my needs 90% of the time.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll give ya $175 for it, I've been looking for a project gun... Now what to convert it to, let's see... A .22, naw, a um ,a hmm. Aw never mind I don't have the time for a project right now.
Seriously though that's a nice rifle. I never saw the .35's as the end all to be all. Sure it works but no appeal to me.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey!!!....bubla boo! I see you! ...hear about the guy who asphyxiated himself with methane? He lived in a place with little rooms and supposedly the room had the door closed......dunno as we have all heard stories like this...this came through a gone call last night......I toad da guy, oh man! That's 30 years old.......come up with somethin' new.

Well, it's Sunday, the day of rest and the day we all honor our mysterious leader and fellow man. People actually believe that stuff......

Well, I came up with a price on the .358....was going to be a grand but then I looked them up and Oh Lawdy! Only found two..and they were slightly used. ..$1800..

Here we go on the .358...I have work to do today ...may not be back until next week...
Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:24 am I'll give ya $175 for it, I've been looking for a project gun... Now what to convert it to, let's see... A .22, naw, a um ,a hmm. Aw never mind I don't have the time for a project right now.
Seriously though that's a nice rifle. I never saw the .35's as the end all to be all. Sure it works but no appeal to me.
I'll go $500. Only because I want to cut the barrel back to 18" and carve my initials in the stock. And put in a stock compass.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:03 pm I'll go $500. Only because I want to cut the barrel back to 18" and carve my initials in the stock. And put in a stock compass.
That's why there are Rossi's and Uberti's for sale......

Word has it on one website that I read that AB used a Uberti single action..and this one particular gun was known to have mechanical issues such as misfires and a cylinder that failed to rotate....
Duhhhh.... .....save a little to spend a lot. ....or as AB would say, "save a little so you can kill a few"....then blame it on other people and the gun.

Just watch as this all plays out...a junk gun will be brought up.....here in Sixgun Land, only Colts, S&W's, Rugers, Marlins, Remington's, Savage, U.S.Military, and Winchesters are allowed on the premises....OK, OK, the occasional Merwin & Hulbert also, but only in like new condition....---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nothing will happen to that DB. He will spend a few mil on the families, and start a new anti-gun group. He will keep out of sight for a while, then make the talk show circuit and boo-hoo on TV, proclaiming how his foundation is just trying to stop senseless tragedies like happened to him.
Then everyone will proclaim how brave and selfless he is, dedicating his time to such a good cause.

S ole S.
Laws are for the little people.
There is no truth. There are no lies. There is no right. There is no wrong. There is only power.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Please explain a misfire. I thought that is when it doesn’t fire. Don’t fall into the trap of using their terminology.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Please explain a misfire. I thought that is when it doesn’t fire. Don’t fall into the trap of using their terminology.

Six, please explain what you actually mean beyond your crusade against clones. Explain a single action “misfire” or a cylinder failing to rotate as a cause. Make it technical to explain what happened to where we should blame Uberti.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:55 pm Please explain a misfire. I thought that is when it doesn’t fire. Don’t fall into the trap of using their terminology.
You are correct OS. This is what happens. So many things will be said, so many excuses will be given, across so many venues, that there will be no truth.

The ONLY thing that matters is that AB's hand was wrapped around the grip.
However, in short order, that won't even be talked about. HE will be the "victim".
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is not true, just the preferred negative outlook from some on the pro gun side. He is in a world of hurt that won’t stop. Apparently you don’t know many attorneys. This guy’s Hollywood career is over.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Been working in pro gun politics here in Cali since 88. Can’t tell you how impressed I am at those who give up at the first mention.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:58 pm Please explain a misfire. I thought that is when it doesn’t fire. Don’t fall into the trap of using their terminology.

Six, please explain what you actually mean beyond your crusade against clones. Explain a single action “misfire” or a cylinder failing to rotate as a cause. Make it technical to explain what happened to where we should blame Uberti.
Did I say "blame Uberti"? No, I said that's probably what AB will do....if that was an issue as I was speculating.

You want "an instance" where a cylinder failing to rotate can cause as you say "a mishap?". Use your brain if California didn't already tax you out of that.

With a single actions it's common ...and smart....to leave the hammer down on an empty cylinder......so you pull back on the hammer, press the trigger....and nothing....So....in one scenario, (and unknowingly, the hand spring broke) you pull back the hammer and try it again and it may go click or it may go bang........in the other scenario, ...........and your not an accomplished single action man like I am......you pull back the hammer, press the trigger....nothing....so without thinking you pull back the hammer again and because the hand spring broke and you were holding it downwards, gravity made the hand engage the cylinder ratchets and rotated the cylinder to the next chamber that has a live round in it but because your head was up your azz, you were not thinking it was going to work and just pulled the trigger...BANG.....

In either scenario, it depends on where the gun was pointed when the second trigger pull was accomplished.

A cheap gun is like a dull knife....you can get hurt easily with either.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm watching Hannibal Lector and do not want to be disturbed any more. You need to get the 500 lb pig out of the room...if you have the inner fortitude.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:55 pm That is not true, just the preferred negative outlook from some on the pro gun side. He is in a world of hurt that won’t stop. Apparently you don’t know many attorneys. This guy’s Hollywood career is over.
I sure hope you're right.
But having a front row seat in this country for the last couple years......
Yeah. I ain't holding my breath.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you are making up stories. Take a crack at what you think really happened.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I have NO IDEA what happened. I was not there and know nothing of AB's personal character...just as he presents himself to the public.........pretty much like me...nobody knows anything about me except what I want you all to know. Those guns I post may belong to my neighbor.

I can only speculate and as I don't like the guy, my speculation means nothing because I have a negative attitude about him.

Now...leave me alone...Hannibal just threw a detective off the balcony with his intestines hanging out.000000012 (2x6)
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

It doesn't matter if he is a DB,AH,FM or however you refer to him. What matters is he is a hypocrite, and he murdered someone. Those actors are given training, whether he took the time to learn we don't know. But I'm guessing he didn't, wouldn't because of who he is. Now where did the live Ammo come from? Why was it on set? How did it get in the gun on set? Why wasn't it checked? Why was he pointing the gun at someone? These are the questions that matter.
Personally I hope he is tried for this, convicted, does time, looses credibility and then the civil suits take every penny he has! He does have a brother that is a gun guy, I'm sure he has basic knowledge of firearms, his ego probably prevented his brain from working though...
Compass in the stock? Why not put a Garmin GPS in it? :lol:

Image-1.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

61311.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ooooooo...I like dat picture!!!

Better be careful though posting something like that...it shows violence.......Our own "Norman Bates" from the board police may turn you in to "the unpaid authorities".---00
Model A Uzi’s