More books for sale in WY.. Price reduced

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

More books for sale in WY.. Price reduced

#1 Post by jnyork » Wed May 01, 2019 4:58 pm

These books are about important figures and events in American History. All hardback with dustcover except where noted, all excellent condition except where noted. $14.00 each with free shipping, cash, check or money order, no paypal please.

1. WATERGATE: The corruption of American politics and the fall of Richard Nixon. Fred Emory, Times Books publisher, 1994. 554 pages with illustrations. Complete story of the greatest political scandal of our times.

2. EVERYBODY HAD HIS OWN GRINGO. Glen Garvin, Brassy's Publishing, 1992. Detailed account of the CIA and the Contras' war against the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. 286 pages

3. CITIZEN SHERMAN, The life of William Tecumseh Sherman. Michael Fellman, Random House Publishers, 1995, marked First Edition. Wonderful biography of the General , great reading for the Civil War enthusiast. 484 pages

4. EMPIRE, The Life, Legend and Madness of Howard Hughes. Donald L. Barlett and James B. Steele, Norton Publishers, 1979, softcover , 685 pages . Another great biography, the first cradle-to-the-grave , fully documented account of the life of one of America's most colorful personalities.

5. J. EDGAR HOOVER, The Man and the Secrets. Curt Gentry, Norton Publishers, 1991, 840 pages. The scandals, the secret files, the building of the FBI, the twisted personality, all highly researched and detailed.

Please post here with "I'll take ......" to make sure I see your interest.
Last edited by jnyork on Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: More books for sale in WY

#2 Post by jnyork » Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 pm

I must have these overpriced. Now take all 5 for $50.00 shipped.