FS in Idaho: Rossi Overlands, One in .410, and two 12ga

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

deanf
Levergunner

FS in Idaho: Rossi Overlands, One in .410, and two 12ga

#1 Post by deanf » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:09 pm

Rossi Overlands for Sale

I have a few Rossi Overlands for sale. One is in .410, two are 12ga coach guns. And one of the 12ga is a pretty rare gun. It's factory engraved and gold plated.

================================

Here's the .410

This is a beautiful Rossi Overland with 26" barrels. The face of the receive doesn't show any marks so I don't think it's been fired. Excellent in every way. Original Rossi buttplate and nice finish on the wood. Not rust or scratches, just a really nice Rossi, and the perfect gun for that young Cowboy Shooter, or someone wanting a nice, solid SxS.

Asking $800.

Here's the regular 12ga coach gun.

Rossi Overland in 12ga and 20" barrels. I've had several Overlands from time-to-time and this is the absolute nicest one I've ever seen. Perfect condition, and beautiful wood. Many of the Rossis have stocks that have dark spots in them where it looks like they had used wood filler to patch them, then varnish. Others, are very plain, boring wood and no varnish. This one is has a beautiful light-colored wood, which I've never seen before. Just beautiful.

Asking $625

And here's the engraved and gold plated 12ga coach gun.

Rossi Overland in 12ga, 20" barrels. This is a factory engraved model and special, because it's also gold plated. I've seen a lot of Rossis over the years, but this is the only engraved, gold plated one I've ever come across. I've seen two other factory engraved one, and one is here. It is factory engraved and gold plated, even the butt plate screes were plated.

From the research I've done, these were only produced one time for employees of the Original Rossi Firearms Company back in the 60's. I'm also told by 2 different people that only 23 of these were made.

Asking $1200

I have more photos of all of these on my website, where I'm selling some of my collection, http://MyGunsForSale.com, and you can contact me directly through that site.