Heading to Santa Rosa, CA next weekend....any good...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
MikeNV
Levergunner 1.0

Heading to Santa Rosa, CA next weekend....any good...

Post by MikeNV »

Gun or Old West/Cowboy stores in the area?

The wife and I are going there for the Santa Rosa Old West Show and Auction on 10/13-14. Staying in Sonoma as we plan on doing some wine tasting while in the area. My lovely wife is excited about the weekend as we are furnishing our 2nd home in Montana with old west decor, as this will become our primary residence in the next 4 yrs.
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

I used to fish up the road at Lake Sonoma. A massive bass fishery. Plenty of wineries and places to eat. We honeymooned, 21+ years ago, in the Healdsburg area....about 10 minutes north.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Nice area - enjoy it.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

If you go to that show, make sure to wander next door and check out the antique bottle show. Lots of neat western type stuff in there, too. :)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln