POLITICS - HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

POLITICS - HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT!!

Post by Mike D. »

Here's just a tiny example of what we have to look forward to if she is elected...God forbid. :shock:
Edited for language

WHAT A SWEET LADY

"Where is the G-darn f***ing flag? I want the G-darn f***ing flag up
every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."

-From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.
244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"

-From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at a Democrat lawyer.

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you pelosi-kickers every day,
I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*darn job and keep your
Mouth shut."

-From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 -
Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning".

"You f** *ing idiot"

-From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who
was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing a** over here and grab those bags!"

-From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret
Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

-From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service agents.

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten
yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

-From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in
Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"

-From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5
Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!"

-From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to
Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"sorry so-and-so."

-From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.
259. Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out
he had secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq )

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"

-From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary
screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"

-From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.
243. Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.

" You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to think of her as a human being." - Hillary Clinton

-From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of
Choices.... Government has to make those choices for people "

-From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D.
Kuiper , p 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hasert in 1993 discussing her
expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan.

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe" Hillary in
1996"

-From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.6

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the The United States can easily do better than this.
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
copen
Levergunner

Post by copen »

MAN!........Put THAT on the evening news :shock:
MikeNV
Levergunner 1.0

Post by MikeNV »

I cut and pasted that to an email to all of my friends as we need to spread this message to all that will hear it.....all of us should send this to our friends who don't read this board.
BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BlaineCGarverakaTubbyTuba »

At one of the first White House functions she and bill hosted, she got upset off like that because the high ranking Military Officers wouldn't pass out canopies or drinks.......can you imagine?
---------------------
www.levergunluvers.com

MOLAN LABE

DEMOCRATS: PORK OVER PATRIOTISM
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Tubby, I was about to mention something similar when I read your post. I'd heard they did use high-ranking military as butlers for their social functions. I'm glad to hear they refused. BTW, what does molan labe mean & refer to? And what language is it? I'm curious. Thanx, jd45
bsaride
Senior Levergunner

Post by bsaride »

After reading this post I had a very bad taste in my mouth and
my computer slowed down and I got a tracking cookie alert from
my anti-virus software.

BRB, rebooting and scaning puter now...
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Get ready guys..... Unless a miracle occurs, she will be the next president.

My brother is an official with the Republican party and work on Bush's last campaign. The inside scoop is that she has the party machine, money, correct endorsements waiting in the wings, is calling in all the favors from Bill's presidency, etc.
No Democrat (primary) or Republican candidate has the political muscle to defeat her.
Many long-haul Republicans are already looking toward 2012. May have to concede this election but hope that her true character surfaces and she can be held to a single term.

I dread the day..........
Redneck suicide note: Here, hold my beer and watch this!!
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

What a lovely lady.............................NOT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

TedH wrote:What a lovely lady.............................NOT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wonderful lady!!! She sure sounds like she'll be kickin' *** and takin' names when she takes over!
WCF3030
Senior Levergunner

Post by WCF3030 »

Junior wrote:
TedH wrote:What a lovely lady.............................NOT! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wonderful lady!!! She sure sounds like she'll be kickin' *** and takin' names when she takes over!
Junior,
When casting are you sure your in a properly ventilated area?
That which does not kill me has made a grave tactical error.

http://thewoodsman1.blogspot.com/
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Junior wrote:
Yes junior, starting with the names of EVERY gun owner in the USA, so she and her commie friends can confiscate them. You can't run a dictatorship with all those guns running around loose, owned by people that are not capable of making their own descisions.

I'm sure we'll never be attacked here or abroad again either.

Open the door when casting bullets, please.
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

handirifle wrote:
Junior wrote:
Yes junior, starting with the names of EVERY gun owner in the USA, so she and her commie friends can confiscate them. You can't run a dictatorship with all those guns running around loose, owned by people that are not capable of making their own descisions.

I'm sure we'll never be attacked here or abroad again either.

Open the door when casting bullets, please.
+1
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

Junior wrote:
Ma-darned would do well to remember the Praetorian Guards of Rome. :shock:
Last edited by BruceB on Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Junior,

These are questions, a request for information, NOT a personal attack.

How can you, as knowledgeable as you are, honestly and sincerely support a candidate that is as anti Constitution as Hillary Clinton is?

There is no way to say you don't know, or to say she's been miss-quoted, or miss-understood. This person hates us. She hates gun owners, she hates responsible Americans. This has been proven by first hand accounts of people who have worked for, with, and around her. She would and does actively work to destroy our constitution and way of life.

How Junior can you be a member of a shooting forum, and support a candidate who will not only sign any and all anti-gun bills that come across her desk, but will actively work to get them passed through congress.

How Junior? Please explain. Because I just do not understand your reasoning here.

Joe
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

Just ask Vince Foster about how lovely she is.... :roll:
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

J Miller wrote:Junior,

How can you, as knowledgeable as you are, honestly and sincerely support a candidate that is as anti Constitution as Hillary Clinton is?

There is no way to say you don't know, or to say she's been miss-quoted, or miss-understood. This person hates us. She hates gun owners, she hates responsible Americans. This has been proven by first hand accounts of people who have worked for, with, and around her. She would and does actively work to destroy our constitution and way of life.

How Junior can you be a member of a shooting forum, and support a candidate who will not only sign any and all anti-gun bills that come across her desk, but will actively work to get them passed through congress.

How Junior? Please explain. Because I just do not understand your reasoning here.

Joe
Joe, the man in office now has damaged the Constitution more than all of his predecessors put together. Yes, Hillary is anti-gun. But, in my opinion, four or eight more years of what we have now will result in the suspension of the entire Constitution. I believe that. I really do.
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Junior wrote:
J Miller wrote:Junior,

Joe
Joe, the man in office now has damaged the Constitution more than all of his predecessors put together. Yes, Hillary is anti-gun. But, in my opinion, four or eight more years of what we have now will result in the suspension of the entire Constitution. I believe that. I really do.
Isn't it a shame that our selection for president often comes down to our opinion as to the lesser of two evils....
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

It can't be true! None of this was mentioned in 'Living History" - :?
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Junior. I don't doubt your sincerity but could you give a couple of examples of your opinion?
copen
Levergunner

Post by copen »

I think Junior does this for entertainment purposes.
I'm on to ya JR. :P
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

copen wrote:I think Junior does this for entertainment purposes.
What? Can't a poor ole southrn' boy lay a little ole bear trap without everybody noticin' ? :roll:
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

JohnnyReb wrote:
copen wrote:I think Junior does this for entertainment purposes.
What? Can't a poor ole southrn' boy lay a little ole bear trap without everybody noticin' ? :roll:
oops! Did I say that out loud? :lol:
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

G'Day Bruce!.........is that horseman in your avitar a representation of one of the Aussies that participated in the Gallipoli campaign? Didn't mean to touch a nerve, it's just the first association that came into my mind. Thanx, jd45
Caco
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Caco »

Junior;
Hate clouds openmindness. cutting off your hand to spite your finger comes to mind. you don't have to like whats going on now to make some decisions on who will most represent your freedoms as stated in the constitution. As for your hope of the state to keep you safe--unbelivable :twisted:
The fed dictates by how they hand back what they take in taxes-roads education-etc. much less judges the other branch of government.
Go ahead and cut er off :twisted: politicaly that is :)
Dave
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

IF she is elected we can only hope that she ends up in the position to actually be slapped with the full articles of impeachment. I believe that her background alone would make her unworthy of ANY party endorsement.
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
Bruce Scott
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bruce Scott »

jd45 wrote:G'Day Bruce!.........is that horseman in your avitar a representation of one of the Aussies that participated in the Gallipoli campaign? Didn't mean to touch a nerve, it's just the first association that came into my mind. Thanx, jd45
You got him! Yes, it's an Australian Light Horse trooper. They fought dismounted at Gallipoli (as depicted in the movie 'Gallipoli') and then went on to continue the fight with the Turk in the Middle-East.

I served in the Armored Corps, descendants of the ALH and custodians of their traditions.
El Chivo
Advanced Levergunner

Post by El Chivo »

You guys can't be serious. Junior is obviously playing devil's advocate for jocularity (and no that doesn't mean he played sports in high school).

He's joking with you. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I'll tell you what living is. You get up when you feel like it. You fry yourself some eggs. You see what kind of a day it is."
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Junior does have a valid point to some degree. Bush has signed into law several unconstitutional laws.
The Patriot Act is one.
The one I can't think of the name is one that prevents certain media from discussing political candidates prior to elections. The name won't come to me.

But what I'm getting at is that we need to replace Bush with a president that will respect and honor the constitution.
Hillary will not do that. She will and already is actively working to subvert it.
Comparing what Hillary will be to what Bush is, is like comparing apples to cantaloupes.
Bush is history, we need to focus on the future. That is why I asked Junior how he can support her.

Joe
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

sobenk wrote:

You guys can't be serious. Junior is obviously playing devil's advocate for jocularity (and no that doesn't mean he played sports in high school).

sobenk,
I hope you are right. But Junior has not changed his attitude in the several years I've know him on the forums. He is consistent in his comments and opinions.
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

J Miller wrote:
sobenk wrote:

sobenk,
I hope you are right. But Junior has not changed his attitude in the several years I've know him on the forums. He is consistent in his comments and opinions.
You're 100% right, Joe. I'm not joking. I really believe that without a change in power we'll see a one party system in a few years. There's guys on this forum who would welcome that--until the stormtroopers knocked on their doors. . . .
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

I'm 63 years old next week, nearing retirement. I guess I never thought the day would come in my life that I would see the spectacle of such utter trash perhaps going to occupy the White House. Our country is so strong, so wonderful, but with leadership ripping away at the very innards that make it great, well, it brings a feeling of utter despair into my mind and thoughts. What to do? I wish I could push a button and Ms. Clinton would simply move to China or Russia and be the commie she obviousely is.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
Junior
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Junior »

brucew44guns wrote:I'm 63 years old next week, nearing retirement. I guess I never thought the day would come in my life that I would see the spectacle of such utter trash perhaps going to occupy the White House. Our country is so strong, so wonderful, but with leadership ripping away at the very innards that make it great, well, it brings a feeling of utter despair into my mind and thoughts. What to do? I wish I could push a button and Ms. Clinton would simply move to China or Russia and be the commie she obviousely is.
Wow....
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Junior,

How can you believe that a Hillary Clinton presidency will not do the same thing?

I'm not a hard core republican, I've become a Constitutionist.
As I sit and watch this dog and pony show develop I am left with the feeling of utter hopelessness. There isn't any decent patriots that are running for president right now.
There are a couple that look fairly good, but I'm not convinced about them yet.

I simply cannot see Hillary as a viable, positive, effective president for this country. From what I learned during Bill Clinton's administration, Hillary will do more damage to this country in a year than Bush has in eight.

I agree that we need a change, but a change to Hillary Clinton's type of politics is a change in the wrong direction.

Joe
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Junior wrote:
J Miller wrote:
sobenk wrote:

sobenk,
You're 100% right, Joe. I'm not joking. I really believe that without a change in power we'll see a one party system in a few years. There's guys on this forum who would welcome that--until the stormtroopers knocked on their doors. . . .
Junior my friend, you are 100% right, the stormtroopers will march, and SHE will lead them. There have been some toes stepped on of the Constitution, that's true, but she has total disregard for it. She does NOT believe we are capable of running our own lives, and will set the tandards by which we are ALLOWED to do so.

Just think of who her friends are, Kennedy, Schumer, Feinstein (she has written me personally, and told me, in writing, she would remove EVERY gun from every private citizen, if left up to her) and Pelosi. These are a group of anti gun, anti freedom (unless you're homosexual or an illegal alien) liberals that are as Socialist as they come. You REALLY need to see her and the Democratic part for what it has become, not what it was 50 years ago.
JohnnyReb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by JohnnyReb »

Charlton Heston put it the best.............."from my cold dead hands!"
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

brucew44guns wrote:I'm 63 years old next week, nearing retirement. I guess I never thought the day would come in my life that I would see the spectacle of such utter trash perhaps going to occupy the White House. Our country is so strong, so wonderful, but with leadership ripping away at the very innards that make it great, well, it brings a feeling of utter despair into my mind and thoughts. What to do? I wish I could push a button and Ms. Clinton would simply move to China or Russia and be the commie she obviousely is.

The answer is simple. Leaders do not arise from nothing. They rise from amongst the people they lead. This is a sad commentary on our nation, to say the least. G.W.Bush was hailed as a "true conservative" and had the backing of a large sector of the country. However, under his watch we've seen the diminishing of many of our freedoms. Starting with the idiocy foisted on any US citizen who dares to brave 'the friendly skies'. We can NOT recognize who the enemy is, instead we must frisk and feel up any non-muslim person we can locate to prove that we don't recognize that our nation is under attack by fanatical followers of strains of that religion.

I almost couldn't believe it when the US voted in W.J.Clinton, but "Read My Lips" Bush did that to us and I could understand people's reactions to it. However when they put him in again I was aghast. But it comes back to the leaders rising up from amongst the people. Truyl, character no longer seems to matter to a vast number of US citizens. Nor do principles based on the morals that made our nation great. And those who should uphold those founding principles have become ignorant and complacent. it is a sad mess our nation has come to.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old Time Hunter »

Do any of you realize that because of the "Patriot Act" a citizen of THIS country can no longer leave and return to this country without "paper"?

Oh yea, I can not stomach Hillary, for both the reasons most here don't but also for her "elitist" attitude. Then again, I never trusted any "Bush" either, too much "cloak and dagger" stuff.
handirifle
Senior Levergunner

Post by handirifle »

Old Time Hunter wrote:Do any of you realize that because of the "Patriot Act" a citizen of THIS country can no longer leave and return to this country without "paper"?

Oh yea, I can not stomach Hillary, for both the reasons most here don't but also for her "elitist" attitude. Then again, I never trusted any "Bush" either, too much "cloak and dagger" stuff.
Actually needing a passport doesn't bother me in the least. I feel that is necessary to prevent others from coming in without one. How can you prove where you were born? just FYI, you needed "papers" long before the patriot act. My wife and I have taken a number of cruises and you ALWAYS needed your registered, not a copy, birth certificate, to get back on the ship, to prove your country of origin.

The passport simply makes it easier for me to travel abroad anyway.

As for air travel, in my opinion, the security is LONG overdue. I work for the FAA and security prior to 911 was a joke, in the air, on the ground and at the terminal. This was proven in the 90's when a disgrunteled FORMER employee of PSA got on board a BAC111 going up the central coast of CA and while at 22,000 feet, shot both pilots and himself (they think, based on the cockpit recording) with a 44 magnum he snuck on in his clothing.

No, I'd much rather go through a search than for them to just let an armed individual onboard. Sorry, but the casual air traveler has no business being armed in the air. I feel the air marshal and the crew (plus any law enforcement personell that happen to be on duty, like prisoner transport) are the only ones that should be packin'.

Yes the Patriot act does give them certain liberties with certain freedoms, but I bet NONE of us are ever in the least bit affected by it. In my opinion it's mostly media hype.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Not to stir this pot any more than it already has been, but let's bypass the people involved and ask a simle question. Which party (not person) is more likely to adhere to the Constitution in the legislation it promotes and passes, it executes, and the kind of judges it nominates?

No one with a straight face would ever answer "The Democrats" - they would be at or near the bottom of that list. It is not that the Republicans are perfect in any of these fronts - just head and shoulders better than the Democrats who, since Roosevelt, have pushed the country in a consistent direction towards socialism.

Look at them all now. The front-runners tripping over themselves to promise "free" healthcare and even $5K for every child born in this country. My wife and I were discussing this in the car yesterday when my son - 9 years old - pipes up from the back: "That's stupid - the money is going to come from us!" Amazing a 4th-grader understands basic economics better than the Democrats running for president. But then again, they all know exactly where it will come from as well. The more they can tax, the more they can control and the more they can buy votes of those too stupid and/or lazy to see what they are doing. It has been the party's MO for 75 years now. :evil: :evil: :evil:

When they ordain the Queen Bitch, what kind of judges do you think she'll nominate? Those that support the Second Amendment, or the "living constitution" mental midgets?
BruceB
Levergunner 2.0

Post by BruceB »

Ysabel Kid--- You forgot to mention that one Democrat wants to force Americans to go to the doctors.
Eric M.
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Eric M. »

A few years ago, our Son had a Baseball Tournament in Clinton Iowa, and we stopped to see the Field of Dreams.
While there, we had the pleasure of playing some pick up ball with a half dozen Secret Service Agents who guarded President Bush the day before.
We talked for quite some time about Mr. Bush who all of the Agents loved, and we also heard many stories of the Clinton's.
They told us stories just like the quotes that were posted here.
NONE of the Agents had ANY respect for Hillary. They all said that the Clinton's had no regard for their body guards.

Eric
God Bless Our Troops!!!
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Happy Halloween...

C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Happy Halloween...
THAT .... is terrifying!!!

Joe
Winjester
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Winjester »

JohnnyReb wrote:Get ready guys..... Unless a miracle occurs, she will be the next president. I dread the day..........

I believe in miracles! :) :) :)
Winjester
God Bless America!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

BruceB wrote:Ysabel Kid--- You forgot to mention that one Democrat wants to force Americans to go to the doctors.
Exactly! Sure, Hillary's health care plan gives you a choice. You don't have to participate. You just can't be legally-employeed if you don't.

Some choice. Hillary's going to bypass socialism and take the quick trip down to communism/despotism if she can get away with it!!! :evil: