OT - Searching for a thread...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Larsen E. Whipsnade
Levergunner 1.0

OT - Searching for a thread...

Post by Larsen E. Whipsnade »

...that was on here a few months ago. I believe it was on the old forum, so maybe that's why I can't find it with the search function, or (more likely) my rudimentary skills are not up to the task. One of the members who used to be a car dealer was discussing strategies for getting the best deal on a new car. I meant to save it, but I read it on break at work & by the time I got home it slipped my mind. If anyone can provide a link, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - Searching for a thread...

Post by TedH »

I remember the thread, but I don't recall who was giving the buying advice. Someone will know.............
NRA Life Member
jfwlb
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jfwlb »

I think I saved that thread on my desktop at home, but unfortunately I am on duty this weekend(Ca. Army Nat'l Guard).

If no one else helps you out by the time I get back home tomorrow night I will look it up on my desk top and post it here.

John
CBinNH
Levergunner 2.0

Post by CBinNH »

Larsen E. Whipsnade
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Larsen E. Whipsnade »

Yes, that's the one! Thanks a lot. I didn't expect to be needing this for a few years, but a combination of needed bodywork & a failing transmission is getting to the point where the expense of fixing my current truck may be more than its worth. Again, thank you.