Do you have 27 long guns in YOUR closet...???? ;-)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Do you have 27 long guns in YOUR closet...???? ;-)

Post by AJMD429 »

....at work...???

....if you work in a hospital....???

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/202 ... set-n61304

....well, he WAS the "marketing manager".... so maybe he was going to start a firearms-safety class for patients.... :lol:

(evidently he had 12 handguns, since the article says "39 guns" but "27 rifles and shotguns".....he also had a < gasp > "... high-capacity magazine with 14 rounds..." :roll: )
Last edited by AJMD429 on Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Re: Do you have 27 long guns in YOUR closet...???? ;-)

Post by 1894cfan »

Saw that yesterday. Good one! The problem with that was the closet was not LOCKED! :o
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just imagine a patient with mental problems finding that closet..... :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I come very close to carrying 27 shotguns when I go to a Vintage SxS shoot .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I’ve got a friend that’s a retired physician . Back about thirty years ago he was working the ER one Friday night and the cops brought some looser in that was on PCP . The guy kinda roughed my friend up . After that he carried in the hospital and usually had another in his briefcase .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I once had a 303LE and beat up Rossi SxS 12ga in a work locker. Was intending to take them into a nearby LGS for repairs but didnt get around to it for months. 27 though wow, maybe he was hiding his purchases from his wife. :)
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Only 27? :wink:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

In the 1980s when I was in residency I would get uppers delivered to me because I had gone out previously and bought 8 or 10 lowers with the idea of finishing them out eventually and then trying to see which ones I liked and selling the rest. Since I lived in an apartment with little mailboxes I would have the uppers delivered to the residency, and at the time I bought them from Bushmaster, who called the heavy target barrel ones "heavy machine gun barreled uppers"... One time the program director who was the head physician of the residency wound up accidentally opening one of the boxes and I think he really thought I was some kind of a terrorist when he saw the contents because it was a full upper with scary looking rails and things like that. It probably had one of those dreaded bayonet lug thingies... :shock: :lol: he honestly couldn't believe it was legal to get stuff like that in the mail. He had no concept that it wasn't an intact firearm. The irony of the whole thing is that he was Jewish, and you would think that of all people, he would understand the danger of 'gun control'.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:44 pm The irony of the whole thing is that he was Jewish, and you would think that of all people, he would understand the danger of 'gun control'.
One would think. Amazing that the support among Jewish people for gun rights isn't 100%...