Win 92, where oh where?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Win 92, where oh where?

Post by Old Savage »

Sixman has encouraged me to get a Win 92. Since I have habituated the same Cali gun shop for almost 30 years I have wondered where are they? Had a friend who has had a gun shop here for 40 years over for dinner the other night. Said he has never had one for sale.

Where are they? Is this primarily an eastern gun, history?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Re: Win 92, where oh where?

Post by wecsoger »

There's one in the John Moses Browning Museum in Ogden UT, but I realize that doesn't help you much. (grin)

Out east here (Ohio) and I don't think this is a regional thing, you should have them out west.

So saying, can't recall ever seeing one at a gun show either.

Best wishes for your search. (and pictures, please!)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

My father-in-law had a baby-grand piano he had to refinish because it got water damage on the exterior wood, so to be silly he decided to stencil 'Steinway' on it in fancy letters. Later on my wife and I had the piano for awhile, and when we needed to sell it (our biggest 'living room' room was still too small for a large piano like that), we actually sold it to a regionally-famous composer and performer who teaches at a nearby university. Of course we told him it wasn't a Steinway (as if he couldn't tell), but it had good enough sound and met his needs for another piano.

So although I'd not try to pull the trick with you, if it were Sixgun wanting a Winchester 92, I might be tempted to have a good engraver scribe 'Winchester' on one of my Rossi's and sell it to him for a big chunk of change (maybe trade it for his BAR). I might even have 'G. Washington' engraved on it and tell him it was a '92 that belonged to George Washington. The Delaware Crossing Trapper model - real rare (I'll bet even Sixer hasn't seen one). correction ---- I'll bet Sixer actually HAS one... :o

Seriously though - in Indiana I see tons of Marlin 336's, an occasional 1894 (the under-fifty-year-old vintage), and RARELY an original 1894 or an 1889 or some such. As for Winchesters, I've seldom seen any at gun stores, even on consignment. Occasionally one at a pawn shop. Sometimes at a gun show a guy who ONLY has Winchesters.

That makes me think either (unlikely) Winchesters were never a 'thing' around Indiana, or (more likely) the folks with Winchesters, or their next-of-kin, are more likely to realize they have re-sale value, and get them in the hands of collectors, or directly they get snapped up by friends who know their worth. The ones in pawn shops are there likely because the person who owned them was in a bind and had no time to find a collector-buyer.

I think if I were hunting one but not a specific model or year or version or whatever, I'd just leave word at a few pawn shops to call if they got one in. Maybe the smaller off-the-beaten-path gunshops too. Otherwise I'd either hit up GunBroker or GunsAmerica. Or Sixer.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

Seen a number of them here in CO. Granted not a lot at one show, but over the years seen probably a couple dozen. One I regret passing up was a 25-20 with a sewer pipe for a barre and not much finishl. Could have been re-lined/refinished. $200. This was about 5 years ago.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I think the the calibers have only fairly recently been redirected by nostalgia and cowboy action guys. Otherwise there are more effective modern calibers in the same package.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
The 32-20 is one cartridge that can be made into a "one cartridge for all" as long as your not into Grizzly, elk, etc......it can be downloaded for killing squirrels and small birds up to and handloaded for bigger animals ...and people, if the need arises, including deer. You can put a hundred of them in your pocket and the resulting sound from a discharge does not alert everyone in the county.

Brass lasts a million reloads as I'm still using brass from the seventies. In a time of emergency, the 32 S&W short, long, 32 acp, .32 Colt short and long can be used, loaded one at a time...the acp will need something pushed down the barrel to eject the case.

Yes, the .22 would suffice but you really need mass to anchor larger animals.

People forget the loud noise and destruction cause by larger rounds but the 30-30 is just as good with handloads but you cant carry as many.

I could go on for 42 more pages on the merits of the 32-20 but you get it....I've probably had 20 or 30 of them over the years but am whittled down to maybe 5.

The rifle I sold Doc, the Remington Model 25 is probably the best of the bunch as it's about the same size as a pump action .22 but carries a heavier payload.....or a lighter one if you handload.....I must have killed a truckload of squirrels with an 1892 but I stopped after one day, I just got sickened by the looks of a squirrel so I stopped hunting them. Still have that 1892 ...about 8,000 rounds later. The only part that broke was an ejector and who knows how much more it was shot since 1893, when it was made.

We all talk about "the last gun and cartridge" we all would resort to and one thing for sure.....I will never do without a .22, 32-20 or the .223 cartridge.

One of the very last 32-20's to leave the Winchester factory just after the war. It's still so fresh and new it still emits the odor of the factory.

You can really "shuck and jive" with a Colt Lightning....about 16 rounds and hold the trigger back :D

Model A Uzi’s
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

You can always buy a Rossi!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Two good old guns in .357 Magnum; Model 1892 and model 19.

Had these a while and they are not for sale and will be passed on to to my son, daughter, or Grandson.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I paid $360.00 for my new old stock Rossi 44-40 about six years ago . now they are bringing $6-800. but if I just would have waited I could have snagged the Holy Grail of the Kingdom.........I am not worthy... :lol: :lol: :lol: .....https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns- ... =101871082
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The Winchester 1892 was the first lever action Winchester to break a million units sold. They are out there. Granted, many have been scoffed up by collectors (Sixgun) :D , but they are out there.
Even in a third world state like mine, I have several that I have managed to scrape up. However, mine are all 38s and 44s.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

00, go ahead and send that 92 there out to me. Glad to have that in my collection :D :D :D

I might as well start with one that is almost brandy new :D

win40-82
Levergunner 2.0

Post by win40-82 »

Have 3 of them one each of 38-40, 32-20 and 25-20. Looking for 44-40. All have great bores, that's the hard part, finding ones with very good bores.
there is no such thing as a miss if you still have ammo
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:30 pm 00, go ahead and send that 92 there out to me. Glad to have that in my collection :D :D :D

I might as well start with one that is almost brandy new :D
I'm serious..I'll sell it.....it's too nice to shoot but I did shoot 75 rounds of cast bullets over 4.5 do 231. Really, it's still stiff and gritty.....it's a model 65.....notice the pistol grip stock? Whatever I charge you for it you will get your money back the next day, meaning there's a niche market for like new guns.....but these guys don't falter..they pay up instantly knowing their money will be making more than any bank will give ya...the Lyman sight is in the same condition as the gun and came with it......I'm the third owner.....

You got the loot......spend it!!!......Now!, before you change your mind....hurry!.......I'll overnight it fully insured.............. ..
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixer is right about the 32-20. If I had to only have two lever guns I would pick a 32-20 Marlin and my 500 Smith & Wesson Big Horn ar

Armory model 89. I have a Henry in 327 Federal, but due to lack of time and ammo and hand loading materials for it I've not been able to prove it's any better than my Marlin 1894 CL. If I had to stick with vintage firearms I would substitute for the BHA 89 a 444 Marlin or 45-70 in any Marlin or Winchester model that seemed in good condition. I know the 444 Marlin may not see like a vintage gun but it's been around about 50 years.

The 32-20 can be loaded down to do about anything a 22 long rifle or 22 WMR could do, and in a modern-steel firearm can get pretty close to a 357 Magnum (or 30 Carbine). I don't know of any big bore lever action that can top out above the TKO level of the 500 Smith & Wesson, yet it can be downloaded to something approaching 45 Colt cowboy loads.

So having those two lover guns would cover pretty much anything. ( I'm going to leave that voice texting error in because I think that was a pretty cool Freudian slip... :lol: ). If I added another lever gun it would probably be a 22 LR, and since I'm eccentric it would be my Ruger '96/22 with the integrally suppressed barrel. Nothing quieter than that...! If I'm having trouble sleeping, one of the things I think about instead of counting sheep ( for us Scotsmen, that can be a bit too exciting if you know what I mean... :shock: ) is trying to decide what I would have as my in-between cartridge to bridge the gap between 32-20 and 500 S&W. Probably a 44 Magnum so I could have compatibility with my favorite Redhawk, however I do have a 44 45 Colt/ACP Redhawk so the 45 Colt would be solid contender.

P.S. that pump action 32-20 Sixer sold me is really awesome. It's one of those guns you just have to take out shooting once in awhile because you know it has some kind of a soul that needs some time afield and needs to feel appreciated. I hope my mediocre shooting skills and the fact that I shoot more steel gongs than squirrels doesn't disappoint it. I thought about posting how it was really neat and I so took a hacksaw to it and made it into a truck-pistol that I keep under my seat. But I wasn't sure Sixer's heart would be up to that kind of stress, plus it would kind of mess up the nifty loading mechanism.

Anyway, none of this had much to do with Winchesters, so I guess I'll shut up now.... :lol:

I think I've only owned two Winchesters over the years. A little bolt action 22 (I think a model 65?) And a Big Bore 375 I bought off another forum member. I think the 375 would qualify as one of the prettiest guns I've ever owned. I probably need to take it deer hunting next year, but although I don't want to treat it as a Safe Queen, I would like to make sure I hunted in good weather if I used it. I've got a stainless steel Ruger 77/44 for when the weather's nasty.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

PM, what level of investment are we talking about.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred..no disrespect ..that's like asking how much a Ford costs......a 32-20 requires an excellent bore for plain base bullet and a very good bore for gas checked cast...my '92 will do 2.5 at 100...the 136 year old Colt will do 3-4" max....can't tell you about the 65 but I'm sure it will do 2"....

You can pick up a decent 1892 for under 2...a Marlin CL for a bit over a grand, maybe more, maybe less if your lucky.....the Colt? 25 and about 5 for the 65. My son has a '92 that's an honest 2" at 100 and ragged at 50....I shot it myself and should have taken it from him as he took lots of stuff from me.

Left to right...all like new except the Marlin......model 62 Win .22..... model 25 Remington 25-20...(note size...like a 22).....model 61 Win .22....pre war Marlin 39 .22 oct. And Marlin CL .218 Bee. (Tom has that one now
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Oldncrusty
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Oldncrusty »

I wish I knew. I've seen exactly one in the wild years ago (gun show). I hit every pawn shop within a 50 mile radius regularly and have found zero.
Large gun shows or the internet are about your only choices these days.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I must have had over 20 32-20's over the years..same as 38 and 44-40's.....this stuff is all over around here......most of my single action Colts came out of estate sales.......couple years ago a couple found a like new 1873 in their attic but it has a light coat of rust all over it.....not bad but not good enough to come off...the insides is like new. Another '73 came out of an estate sale that they put up for auction and no one knew what the heck it was.,....along with '86's.....

The southeastern Pa area is the best in the nation for fine guns in excellent condition.....there's always been money around here and people used these guns for huntin season and put them away, sometimes for years. Don't think I bought more than 5 guns out of hundreds I've had at gunshows....I'd go to gunshows for sights and moulds, stuff like that.

Flattop Rugers and old n frame Smiths were in most gunshops just for picking up and paying for them. Never bothered with the little stuff like small double actions , mossbergs, Stevens and the like....why, when you can go for the gusto.

I've invited many guys to spend the weekend with me and I'll show them where it's all at but no one takes me up on it so that tells me they either don't like me or they don't have any money....now with Covid I stopped going to shows....oh well...you snooze-you lose....----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Interesting info there. We get a lot of dead guy stuff from time to time at the local GS. Nothing has ever gone for those kind of prices here. This market does not have the money with the knowledge and interest. Of course it takes both.

The 1873 I alerted you to years ago was no where near in the condition you like. But it was the only one I had ever seen here. We see an old Marlin occasionally. A primo EG 250 came in one time. I traded a Kimber 308 I won for a $20 ticket. They convinced themselves it was worth $1100 but you could find if for $700. They thought the 99 was worth. About $600. Took me six months on and off to convince them I was okay with a trade. Or give $400 in cash along with.

Now on accuracy, that didn’t enter the picture. Most finicky one I have worked with is a Marlin 25-20 a buddy had. Got one of those for $425.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But neither caliber is useful out here. There is nothing short range to shoot. Deer/antelope as far as you are willing, 300 yds for me. I have found the 357 good to 100 anyway.

Investments, I weigh how much allocation where, What is it likely to do? What is the ease for me to turn it into $? Been all over the map with stocks, bonds, real estate improved and unimproved, commodities, rentals and family and my own businesses.

;-) probably dumped 10k or more into golf equipment. That is all worth … not much now in the $ world.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now I find 92s very interesting but in a practical sense only the Browning/Winchester and Rossis make any sense.

I would say your 65 would be at the top of my current gun list for emotional interest. Good friend who owns a range and a gun shop was over for dinner the other night. I said I was done buying guns, they both laughed.

And on the no disrespect ;-) I only asked about a specific Ford ✌️

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Coming originally from an area where the deer are more scarce than honest politicians, I never saw a levergun until I was in my late 20s. I have never seen a gen-yoo-whine Winchester model 92 at all. Where would a deer hide out in that area. The picture is very typical of what you find around the Cimarron Strip.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It looks like the deer would slip off and fall... :shock:
cimarron strip looks steep.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

I should probably sell my 1907 1982. 32-20 Last time I shot it was the October 2016 postal match.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

No stranger to the 1892 , been one of my favorites last 30 years or so. I've owned a number of them and most have came locally at two shops which Unfortunatly are retired now. They both specialized in antique and collector guns.

1892 rifles and carbines have always been a little more expensive than 1894's .

I think most of them were gobbled up by movie set companies and foreign gov. Purchases ,especially the SRC
Any gunshow I usually see a few but certainly not abundance .

Today though with online you have a broader ability to find one .Many of the shops that sold them in trade papers 25-30 years ago now sell on websites and Gunbroker, guns international ,auction arms etc.

As far as repels go the Chiappa 1892 is a dead ringer for the original ,appearance wise. Rossi 1892 leave a lot to be desired cosmetically and smoothness .

I bought my Rossi 357 SRC in 1995 for $250 new and had to think hard to pay that. Easily one of the ugliest rifles I've ever owned.

Poorly polished ,wavvy,dished out screw holes,action so stiff it would take meat off a hand working it, markings were applied via caveman and stone chisel.
Swamp wood .
I stripped it down and completely went over it ,reshaping action to WRA look ,new sights,action job, rust blue,made walnut stocks.Much better looking and resembles 1892 carbine closely now.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Lots of the 92s were made, got to be somewhere.

earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Just out of curiosity... I did a "Gunbroker" search, "Winchester 92" under "Lever Action Rifles" and came up with 18 actual m92 Winchester rifles. Some of those are newer manufactured ones but most are oldies. Looks like you gotta' be ready to pony up some serious bucks though if you want one of these. But if a fellow just has to have a gen-u-wine '92 all of a sudden... I guess there are some available. I'm not actively searching for another one but I'm not parting with any of the ones I have.

I don't know if it means anything but when one of the grandkids wants to take one of my "fun guns" out for a plinking day or sage rat shoot they are most likely to want the Rossi 357. I've never had one of them ask for one of the 25-20s, though these are my personal favorites of my small levers.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

I have two Rossi 92s that get the most use. An old 38/357 and a 480 Ruger. Both have been slicked up and tuned to perfection and are a delight to shoot. An original 92 would be nice, but wouldn't be as much fun for me. My enjoyment comes from shooting rather than having. If I don't shoot it, it's gone.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

They are out there on the auction sites. I just bought one off Gunbroker, and am impatiently waiting for the United States Postal service to deliver it. They must still be transporting some packages on horseback because it's been 8 days and still isn't here from 5 states away.
NRA Life Member
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

I don't see as many at the shows here in northern OH, but they are around. I have two .32-20s and a .44WCF.
The .32WCF / SRC gets the most use. A couple of decades ago that and a 1911A1 were constant companions any time ! was in the woods.

jb 8)
Last edited by 2ndovc on Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It's not about hunting......very few people hunt anymore where at one time it was the only way to get meat.

If your hunting only there's a wide selection of guns in many calibers that will do the job

It's about hunting, collecting, investing, shooting, fondling, working on, nostalgicism (is that a word?), competing, talking about........it's a hobby that serious guncranks like to do, to spend their time researching etc.....and......and...
And.....in the end you get all of your money back plus some.....if.....you buy them right.

Pretty much like the stock market....the more you know the more money you make.

But with guns vs.stock market, you get to keep your earnings without paying taxes and THAT, my fine friends is why the Feds want registration and documentation......there's a lot of outstretched hands out there waiting for your sweat, innovation, smarts, and goods so THEY can sit back in the recliner and relax.

Bought my first 1873 in 1973 and the prices have steadily climbed since then.....there are a finite number of these gems out there and "Americana" will always be in demand.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There's an old saying I read about and an old timer collector told me back in the seventies...."condition sells"....but even a beat up old Winchester or Colt will hold its value.....I remember a decent pre war single action Colt or an 1886 Winchester was around 4-5 hundred with most common calibers around.....inflation has not risen that much and availability with choices has dropped dramatically. When I started 1866's, or any pre 1898 gun with condition or engraved were pretty much gone from the scene but still pop up in old collections......you know, people die as Old Savage says "DGS" which means "dead guys stuff".

It's never too late to get into the game ..lit just takes knowledge, perseverance, and a degree from the "School of Hard Knocks".--006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is a new manufacture not old original.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah but its a 92, you said you couldn't find a 92- never said new or old.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here you go 10 years and maybe 2K here and it’s already worth maybe $700-$800 ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ahhh..ya can't compare golf clubs to an original 1892.....just like food, you spend $200 on the best at a great restaurant and the next day it's in the toilet.

Here's another Fred....5 digit, made in 1893

Mmmmmmm...the magic roll mark.....

But.....there's nothing like "Jaws" and the fox.

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Very nice, contrast my friend, contrast.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I had a nice 1892 rifle (oct) in .32-20 for about 3 weeks many years ago... I bought it off a fellow cowboy action shooter as a pest control measure... I was out in the barn (shop) developing some cast bullet loads when the spousal unit snuck up on me and asked... "where'd you get that rifle?" Not having developed that fail-safe response "...what? This ol' thing? I've had it for quite a while." I floundered and SWMBO insisted that not only I return it to the seller, but he give me a full refund... Hard to imagine how this little 5'2" dynamo could so intimidate two grown warriors... but she succeeded! Apparently she'd been paying attention during various discussions where the versatility of the 30WCF had been the subject! She proceeded to point out that certainly one of my many mdl 94s in 30-30 would be able to take on that role! Clearly a conflict between "want" and "need"! I'm still convinced that I need that rifle! But, the opportunity passed and another hasn't presented itself in the interim.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Couple K and a half and a run to SE Pa. could probably remedy that. :D

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
You need a little excitement in your life....all that golfing and sitting in the sun gets boring just like me fondling quality guns...it all gets boring........even a 6 year old kids gets tired of eating ice cream and shooting his Daisy Red Ryder......

ITS TIME FOR THE GUSTO!!!!!!!'

Double+ that 2.5 and you can go home with THIS.....a Winchester 1885 single shot in 32-20 with a 2K Montana Vintage Arms 36" scope.......you could be the mightiest of the mightiest in your neck of the woods......just think, YOU with a REAL WINCHESTER, no imported junk, but a real deal 115 year old target single shot with the extremely rare half oct/round barrel in 32-20!!!!!!!! Yes, the only one I've ever seen that was all original and is an honest 1.5" gun at 100 METERS, not 25 yards that some guys post as "groups" but are more like "patterns".... :D

YOU, walking down Hollywood boulevard with a single shot, lever action and a like new Smith & Wesson 32-20 made in 1906......the girls would demand you get into the convertible with them.......you might even get an invitation to become governor. Come on.....bring a suitcase full of cash (no checks) :D ....then go home and be the mightiest of the mightiest!!!!!'

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK, now you are lighting my fire. Not with the 1885, and I just don’t like those scopes but the Smith, yowser there. How would you like to trade that for a Freedom Arms fo fi fo?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Freedom Arms guns are the best single action in terms of quality, craftsmanship and accuracy...but....they have no soul....Zero...

Guns with "soul" are the guns that accumulate in value....F.A. might be lucky to keep up with inflation......

Oooohhhhhhhh......pennies and nickels won't get you far as loot (cash) keeps your feet on the ground...........
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The scope pops right off...dovetail mounts in the open sight dovetails.....no alternations....
Model A Uzi’s
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

Have a gun show here this weekend. A number of 92's here at the show. At least a dozen. Saw one 25-20 go out the door and there are a couple of 32-20's and 38-40's. One of the 38-40 was really nice. Might have followed me home, but don't think my other 38-40 would have appreciated the competition. All were priced $2K-$2.5K
We go Fri-Sun and Friday had at least half of the guns sold and out the door were Leverguns. One guy had one in each hand and his friend had one also. Really nice 336A in 35 Rem, number of Henry's and 1894's