This just recently happend to someone getting their 3rd booster ..

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

This just recently happend to someone getting their 3rd booster ..

Post by JimT »

This happened recently and is important information for our age group, especially those of us over 65. A friend had his 3rd dose of the vaccine - the “booster” at a Pharmacy, after which he began to have blurred vision on the way home. When he did get home, he immediately called the pharmacy for advice about seeing a doctor, or to be hospitalized.
He was told NOT to go to a doctor or a hospital, but to immediately return to the pharmacy and pick up his glasses.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: This just recently happend to someone getting their 3rd booster ..

Post by Blaine »

8) About two years ago before any info was out there I had my two Pfizer jabs....zero problems.
If losing taste/smell and feeling like cowpie was any indication, I've had it twice. Actually, no problems.
I just got the Pfizer booster which is the same as one Pfizer jab....I'm not worried.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The problem is that if any treatment (whether ivermectin, or remdesivir) or vaccine (whether polio or CoVid), causes a relatively rare side effect, we will only see it rarely. People don't get scared if say only one in a thousand has a bad effect and they only know several dozen who have had the thing, because odds are none of those people had an issue.

There are things it is literally malpractice to do, even though 'only' one in ten thousand patients will risk death from it. Yet a doctor may in their entire fifty-year practice only see six patients a year with that condition so treat 300 and claim 'i saw no problems with that treatment'.

The strange thing is how people view so differently the vaccine or drug or treatment. CoVid probably kills about 1/3,000 who get it. Ivermectin probably kills about 1/300,000,000 who get it, mRNA vaccines have maybe 1/30,000 who die shortly after (all 'coincidence' of course), Tylenol probably kills about 1/50,000 who take it, and aspirin/motrin type drugs probably kill about 1/7,000 who use them (about a third of those deaths being the low-dose 'baby aspirin' users https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16086703/). Of course cardiovascular disease kills about 1/3 of us.

Which thing one worries about seems to depend on more than the raw numbers, and should. The dangerous drug aspirin may still be 1/1000th as dangerous as the disease it helps, so if it even only reduces the disease 10%, it could kill 1/21,000 but save 700/21,000.

It is all about perspective, and (should be) all about the INDIVIDUAL patient"s circumstance or preference.

And as to the lost eyeglasses....been there done that... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Always nice to find some levity in the situation, Jim. :lol:
I have had all three doses of the Moderna vaccine -- the booster on Nov. 3. Around Christmas I realized I was losing my sense of taste. I used the Abbott BinaxNow home test kit and both tests were negative. My doc ordered the PCR test a couple of weeks ago-- also negative. Still have no sense of taste, so it may be the symptom of something else -- but it is a mystery in these pandemic times.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:59 am Still have no sense of taste, so it may be the symptom of something else -- but it is a mystery in these pandemic times.
Granddaughter of mine is into "alternative medicine", and maybe what you'd call "alternative nutrition". Very anti-vax also. I used to think she was a nutcase -- not nearly so sure of myself anymore after the last couple years. Anyway, she tells me that loss of taste and smell is a classic symptom of zinc deficiency. She thinks the body fighting off Covid depletes zinc and that is what is causing the taste/smell loss. So how's your zinc levels, there Bill?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Earl, I don't know what my zinc levels are but I will fix that and see if it helps. Thanks for the suggestion!
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

Post by gcs »

A daily zinc dose is recommended by the doctors doing the Ivermectin protocol, among other things
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Zinc levels appear to decline when infected with certain viruses. That may either be because people with lows zinc levels get the infection more often, or maybe when people get the infection the zinc is used up. We really don't know.

What we do know is that zinc inhibits RNA polymerase which the viruses depend on, so zinc is clearly a good antiviral medicine. The big problem is that people take zinc without anything to help it get into the cells, and zinc is a very positively charged ion that doesn't easily pass through lipid cell membranes. There are many substances called ionophores that will capture a molecule of something like zinc, and help it slip through a lipid membrane. If you don't have adequate ionophores, you will not benefit from taking zinc. There are many ionophores you can take, including quercetin, hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin, and so on. Quercetin is over the counter and extremely safe, with essentially zero side effects, so it is the one we generally recommend taking. Zinc without quercetin probably doesn't do much good for most people.

The other thing that is important is to use nasal rinsing and gargling, typically with Alkalol and povidone, respectively, although there are many alternatives. if you can stop the virus when it is trying to land on the nasal mucosa and replicate, you essentially prevent the chaos and severe infection that may follow.

Again, the problem is misdirection, like a magic trick. Politicians and big Pharma and stupid physicians have patients focusing on things like double-masking and vaccination (which is effective against last year's virus :roll: ), instead of these practical things.

So almost everyday I get a frantic call from someone who is getting very ill with covid because they were focusing on getting boosters and wearing masks, and they 'heard something about zinc and vitamin D', but had no clue about quercetin or nasal rinsing.

I've seen some of these patients die, so I take it very seriously.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

Post by gcs »

Doc, thanks again for sharing your knowledge...wish you were here, :mrgreen:
The Ivermectin protocols also recommend quercetin, but it was never explained why, I appreciate the "why".
They recommend a bunch of supplements and add on's to the Ivermectin, but again, a little lacking into how it all fits together...
I hope your patients appreciate you as much as we do here...
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

reality bites. we are one data point and no stats can rank our status with regards to the fake illness.

however, OVER ONE MILLION DOCUMENTED ADVERSE REACTIONS does in fact constitute information that can be discerned and charted. an interesting side-bar to that is that there are autopsies showing up that PROVE A DEATH WAS CAUSED BY THE #JAB. This is the info that puts the lie to the MAD-VAX-MANIACS.

it is a shame that there is no law requiring an autopsy for every death with the the shot. although the MADMEN do not obey laws, because there is already a federal law that makes it ILLEGAL to force anybody to accept an medical experiment against their will. back to 0