Paging DennisB and torsar and ???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Paging DennisB and torsar and ???

Post by AmBraCol »

Guys, your e-mail address on file is bouncing. I attempted to contact you via e-mail to let you know, but your e-mail address on file is bouncing. If you know that already, fine. Anyway I went in an deactivated the private message notification in your profiles and also the automatic "let me know if someone responds" bit too since any PM's or notifications generate e-mail which then bounces to me and fills up my inbox with even MORE junk. Don't know how else to notify you and feel like the guy yelling "YOUR FLY IS OPEN!" in public but with no other way to let you know, this is my only resort. Besides the two in the subject line there's at least one other account I've disabled the e-mail portions on due to the unusable e-mail address on file, but the username escapes me at the moment.