Ayoob on Mob Violence

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Ayoob on Mob Violence

Post by wvfarrier »

A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Ayoob on Mob Violence

Post by Sixgun »

Yes! It's excellent advice and one that I practice everyday in my mind. How you will react in a time of extreme stress will be the mental training you have done for yourself.

Who cares if they kick your vehicle or start breaking windows..but.....once they break that barrier where the window used to be and reach in, it's time to sling lead....but carefully if you can envision that....the distinct threat is the one you need to focus on. There might be others coming from the other side so keep your doors locked.

Avoidance is always the best plan. I used to tell my son and daughter that driving late at night will put you in contact with drunk drivers or others who are looking for a mark.

Like taking a vaccine, which is akin to avoidance, you will never know if it really worked. ....but it sure beats paying a money hungry lawyer $500 an hour and untold hours of anxiety and disruption in your life.-----006
Model A Uzi’s
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

"A battle avoided is a battle won."

This is SO true where mobs/protestors are involved.

Unless you want to join the protest - and there are GOOD reasons to join some - stay away.

One point also to be stressed: If you are arrested and have to go to court for a shooting, the legal
bills will likely ruin you financially even if you win. Kyle Rittenhouse, I read, has had
any number of people donate money for his legal fees. He's lucky. Most of us have to pay
our own way, and speaking from personal experience, legal fees add up into 5 figures very,
very quickly.

As always, great advice from Mr. Ayoob.

-Stretch
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Excellent advice. It sends shudders down my spine thinking about the consequences of shooting someone in a difficult to prove situation.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

IF, GOD forbid, you do find yourself in a riot, best to stay out on the fringes. NOT in the effing middle of the thing! :roll: