Covid Vaccine and Magnetic Attraction

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Covid Vaccine and Magnetic Attraction

Post by JimT »

So this friend of mine who has gotten the Covid vaccinations has been reading about them making people magnetic. It answered some questions for him because he had been having problems with spoons and forks sticking to him when he was eating. He'd try to lay down his spoon or put his fork in his other hand so he could use a knife and the durn things would stick to him!

He came over yesterday to talk about it. As he was explaining his problem I remembered that I had an old electric magnet thing that we used to erase cassette tapes. Remember those? With this magnet thingy ... it's called a de-gasser or something like that ... we would erase tapes and reuse them. I told him about and wondered if we could erase the magnetism in him with it. He was anxious to try something and asked me if we could find it.

After searching we finally found it. I had him lay on the floor and starting at his toes I ran it all over his body up to his head. Then I had him lay face down and did his other side. As I got up to his belt line his legs began floating off the floor! By the time I got up to his head his whole body was floating and he just continued on up to the ceiling! It's a good thing we didn't do this out in the yard.

Apparently it de-gasses the earth's magnetism effect on the human body also!

We have him tethered on a nice non-abrasive cord fastened to a good stout belt, so we can pull him down and set him on the toilet when he needs it. It keeps unexpected stuff from falling from the ceiling. This morning we took him out for a walk and he seemed to enjoy it ... other than when we hit some tree limbs at his level that we were unaware of. Sort like towing a large balloon.

Not sure what we are gonna do. He is wondering if we can float him into town and he can get some more vaccine. He figures that putting up with spoons sticking to him is better than floating around all the time.

I don't especially like the idea of taking him in as it may be illegal to de-gass someone who got the vaccine and I don't want to get into trouble. I think I am gonna tie him behind the car tonight and sneak him to the clinic and just tie him to the door where they will find him in the morning. Let them figure it out. They started it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Covid Vaccine and Magnetic Attraction

Post by GunnyMack »

Just think, he will no longer spend money on shoes, he is his own tree stand, and heck he will have the best view of parades( if he isn't a part of it), maybe he could get a gig with Goodyear as a camera platform.... the opportunities are endless!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I would get him revaccinated as soon as possible come tornado time you might never see him again...... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Has recreational cannabis recently become lawful in your section, Jim? Just curious. :lol:
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Jim I've not been vaccinated, but I like to float a little on Saturdays and your method seems cheaper. Are you available for parties?
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

:D :D :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

good, clear, concise reporting Jim. i guess we know now what UFOs are, actually.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

It seems to me that there would be no need to reel him in and tie him down to use the toilet.

If the solids were heavy enough to need to fall into the bowl, wouldn't they weigh him down?

If the solids were also degaussed, why wouldn't they just float away?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Take him to the local parade Jim. He'll blend right in with Snoopy and the other inflatables.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

My friend of 50 years, Tom, comes home last month and his wife who is a nurse says, "Tom! I just read about some Covid vaccines causing magnetism in people! They say it is the RFID chips that are in the vaccine!"

Tom says to his wife, "Well, I have been vaccinated. Let's try it. Get a magnet off the fridge."

So she grabs a magnet and he says, "Try it here on the shoulder where they gave me the shot."

She put it on him and it STUCK! She screamed, "You've got one in you!" And then looks at Tom who is about to pee himself he is laughing so hard.

He has a stainless steel shoulder.

She hit him.
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Catshooter »

Jim, you're a shananigaotr from way back, I can tell. That's an shenanigan instigator in case y'all were unfamiliar.

Cat