topic one

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

topic one

Post by Grizz »

832c.png
this present danger has been a long time coming. note the date of this note.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: topic one

Post by gamekeeper »

The Globalists have well worked out plans for things we haven't yet even imagined. They probably saw the possibility of someone like President Trump turning up and and as we have all witnessed had the wherewithal to stop him from ruining their plans. When this has happened in the past good men taking up arms has been the only way to slow Globalisation down for a few decades. Just my personal take on things.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

the problem, as I see it, is that taking up arms should be the end point of reestablishing constitutional government. the near point is the meteor. or the yellowstone super volcano. or . . . a functional equivalent, whatever that could possibly be, an act of God preferably.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The only time violence ever works is if it is very carefully titrated to exactly match what is being defended against, and even more importantly, it Hass to be perceived by the generally uninvolved masses as appropriate. Doing the first is logistically impossible without communication, which is nearly impossible on a large scale, and doing the second is completely impossible with a left-wing ‘news’ media like we now have.

Unless or until the ‘masses’ are on the side of Liberty, fighting in any form merely backfires. See my ‘WARNING’ thread on that.

We will be demonized enough as it is.

Hopefully once the INFORMATION battle is won, the public sentiment will turn.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "