Good Netflix Series

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Good Netflix Series

Post by AJMD429 »

I guess it was on television 3 years or so.

I like the plot complexity and the strong women, but I know many folks disliked it for lack of a simple, linear, plot (...but then again I like James Michener novels, Rachmaninov piano music, and old mechanical typewriters...)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4686698/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Re: Good Netflix Series

Post by 765x53 »

Here is one I have been watching. Very loosely based on historical incidents, the twists and turns of political intrigue are addictive. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7094780/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

I gotta track down how to catch up with season 1 and 2 of Yellowstone, free don't want to subscribe just to catch up! Got hooked on it after a friend told me about it at the start of season 3
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Is the name of the series some kinda state secret?

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

FWiedner wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 pm .

It’s called “Frontier”, but there are several shows by that name; the link is the the correct one. It’s a series about all the conflicts going on when England was trying to take over the Hudson Bay area for trade.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

AJMD429 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:32 am
FWiedner wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 pm .

It’s called “Frontier”, but there are several shows by that name; the link is the the correct one. It’s a series about all the conflicts going on when England was trying to take over the Hudson Bay area for trade.
Thanks! Sounds like something worth watching.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.