Refreshing the page logs me out!?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Refreshing the page logs me out!?

Post by Beaker »

For the last two days, when I go to refresh the forum's page to clear the unread posts indicators, I am automatically logged out of the forum and have to relog back in. When I log back in all the posts that I just read are now showing as unread again. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix for this? I find this very annoying. :x
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Refreshing the page logs me out!?

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes! If I'm on my iPad I have the same problem. If I'm on my phone it's no problem...

I cleared the ipad history & cookies...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Sometimes if I change posts I get logged out..other times I'll hit "reply" and I get logged out...switching from "general discussion" to "politics" I get logged out.... I just changed my password to something similar to this...1,2,3,4,5,6,........

No big deal....ANYTHING is better than going out in the public or watching Bidens election commercials....---6
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I noticed it despite using the same computer (Mac). But I did just get an iPhone, and I know it and the Mac talk secretly behind my back....so who knows what they're up to.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "